WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion Thread For 1/11/16

What will Brock do tonight

• Nothing but stand there as usual. But Paul Heyman will announce him for the Rumble Match.

• Some sort of interaction with Kevin Owens or Roman Reigns

• Get Attacked By The Wyatt Family

• More than one of your options (explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.

That N Word

Actively evolving
maxresdefault.jpg

WWE is broadcasting this week’s edition of Raw from The Smoothie King Center in New Orleans.

There have been no matches announced for the show, which will feature the Raw return of Brock Lesnar. Lesnar will likely kick off his WrestleMania 32 plans tonight, as WWE.com teased over the weekend that Lesnar’s Road to WrestleMania begins tonight.

WWE.com is hyping the following story line points for tonight:

-Whatever Lesnar has in store will be must-see

-Reigns prepares for the fight of his life

-Is a U.S. Title Match in Kalisto’s future?

-The carnage continues between Ambrose and Owens

-Will Becky get payback against the Flairs?

I had a very boring day. I ran a vacuum cleaner for five hours. In that time I thought a lot about tonight's show. If I was booking I would do the following.

- Kalisto goes over ADR. This time for the US Championship.

- Lesnar & Heyman open the show. At the Rumble it is "All Against One." Wrong. It will be the "1 in 21-1 Against All."

- Vince per$uade$ Lesnar to take Roman out in a match set for the main event.

- We get a brawl in the main event before The Wyatt Famile makes an appearance. They mainly target Brock.

Toss in New Day, Ziggler getting pinned and a hundred or so social media & Network plugs and call it a night.

What am i going to enjoy more, Raw or crappy microwaved chicken nuggets? Unfortunately I think its going to be the nuggets

Sandow sighting, so there's that.

Nah, I've really been digging the show lately so I have faith something cool will happen.

I actually thought Wyatt might actually shake things up there. Dumb ass me. I should've known it always has to be about Authority.

I miss Triple H's opening promos. They were light years better than that awful shit we just watched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back