WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion Thread For 1/11/16

What will Brock do tonight

• Nothing but stand there as usual. But Paul Heyman will announce him for the Rumble Match.

• Some sort of interaction with Kevin Owens or Roman Reigns

• Get Attacked By The Wyatt Family

• More than one of your options (explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think they should just keep everyone on the stage for the night and let the Wyatt's remain at the commentating table.

Why couldn't Wyatt have accidentally fallen on JBL and taken him out for the night. Maybe Cole as well.

I freaking can't stand segments where the "roster" is on the stage. Most of them hate one another. If I'm Ambrose or Owens I'm beating the crap out of the other.

Obviously I'm talking kayfabe. Not the ten bell salutes

Why couldn't Wyatt have accidentally fallen on JBL and taken him out for the night. Maybe Cole as well.

I wonder if they will attempt to change their format in any way following the amount of praise for the changes on Smackdown.

I wonder if they will attempt to change their format in any way following the amount of praise for the changes on Smackdown.

Cole is fine, he can actually call a match when he's allowed. Saxton as I said fine in NXT, too green here. JBL should just stick to doing interview shows on the network. It would go a long way to freshen up the product we watch every week anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back