• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion Thread For 1/11/16

What will Brock do tonight

• Nothing but stand there as usual. But Paul Heyman will announce him for the Rumble Match.

• Some sort of interaction with Kevin Owens or Roman Reigns

• Get Attacked By The Wyatt Family

• More than one of your options (explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
So glad I live where I live... I can just click up or down while on USA network and be happy... ESPN is up and TBS is down.

BTW, any NCAA fans here Clemson just scored to take the 14-7 lead.

Bullshit. He was given a push when they broke PTP up the first time. It sucked. Mostly because he sucks.

Add in that any time he is around a live mic he chokes and his pre recorded backstage promos/skits are borderline atrocious. Plus the guy is a PR loose cannon. Controversially outspoken is not something the WWE wants to push.

Add in that any time he is around a live mic he chokes and his pre recorded backstage promos/skits are borderline atrocious. Plus the guy is a PR loose cannon. Controversially outspoken is not something the WWE wants to push.

I was gonna post a picture of CM Punk, but then I remembered he only became outspoken after WWE sent him packing.

Nor should they push something like that. They're a publically traded company that relies heavily on advertising dollars and marketing agreements.

Speaking of homophobes.

This commercial just said "The world needs more straight talk."

I know it's the name of the phone company but I can read between the lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back