• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Monday Night RAW LD 7/15/13

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
20130714_LIGHT_RAW-preview_mitbwinner_L.jpg

Times are a changing in the WWE. Sandow and Orton won their Money in the Bank matches last night. What happens from here? A cash-in? A pants off, dance off?

20130714_poll_teaser_mitb.jpg

Also, Punk lost his best friend last night in Paul Heyman. Heyman screwed the Best in the World and cost him a third Money in the Bank win. What does Punk do tonight? Will Brock Lesnar make an apperance? Batista? Tyson Kidd?

TUNE IN AND FIND OUT! MONDAY NIGHT RAWWWWW!

I'm interested to see what direction that go with RVD. I wouldn't mind seeing him program with Axel.

What happens with the WWE Title picture beginning tonight? Will we have some kind of forced, unimaginative number-one contender match between many of the MITB All-Stars competitors? I can only hope not. I want some emotion...more soap opera...less legitimate athletic competition (but with enough for it not to be a legit soap opera, of course).

Should be an interesting night. Ratings could be affected by the Home Run Derby...but likely not that much.

For anyone debating whether to watch the Home Run Derby or Monday Night Raw, let me help you:

Chris Davis wins

The player with the highest season total entering the derby rarely ever wins.

So, yeah, Raw. They'll probably be looking to get a cash in out of the way sooner rather than later (<30 days) so it's not unreasonable to start paying attention here. The threat of a Big E domination of del Rio leading to Sandow cash in lurks prominently.

I'm really excited for tonight's RAW. I'm thinking we're getting a Lesnar appearance plus follow up with the Wyatt's. Oh and on a lesser note I think we're going to have a new WWE champ. That might be important too.

*ahem*

Chris Davis wins

No way, bro. Cuddyer is about to snap on em.
I'm lying.
Davis wins.. If Harper doesn't.

Regardless, Im flipping back and forth, I do get tired of watching the Derby for three hours.

I have a very plausible storyline that could happen tonight and in simplified version it goes as following:

Cena comes out for a promo.
Wyatt Family comes lights out beats him up.
Randy Orton Cashes in.
Cena goes on to feud with Orton where he gets screwed again at summer slam by Wyatt's.
Wyatt Cena feud commences.

No way, bro. Cuddyer is about to snap on em.
I'm lying.
Davis wins.. If Harper doesn't.

Regardless, Im flipping back and forth, I do get tired of watching the Derby for three hours.

Ditto. Between Chris Berman and Jerry Lawler, I may end up hating the spoken word altogether by the end of the night.

I could wrestle one of the Bella twins...god damnit Cena you just have to outdue Edge with your own live sex celebration don't you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back