• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Creative (no... the WZ poster, not the real thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're really staying here for quite a sustained and prolonged duration. Also, you keep tinkering with your profile. Are you sure you're not just a bored person with no affiliation with the WWE?

If you are a worker for WWE then you can give us your name and we can look at your profile on WWE's corporate site?

This is one of the most entertaining threads I have read in a long time.

PLEASE, PLEASE let WWE_Creative and Ryan86 be the same person. That would the only thing that would make this even better.

My name is Kevin Eck, and I can confirm that I am not Ryan86.

The point of the Divas divison is to create diversity within the corporation and meets the discrimination act.

I think this could quite possibly be the most shameful thing I have ever seen on this forum in years aside from Lord Sidious trying to debate someone. How the hell can this guy keep this act up and actually expect us to buy it??? I'm sure there is a turnip truck driving around somewhere, but I highly doubt any of us just fell off of it. So is this guy just a pathological liar or a d-bag troll??? Both???

Is there any truth to the rumor that Daniel Bryan is going to undergo a gimmick change in which he becomes obsessed with Japan, starts trying to be BFFs with Yoshi Tatsu, and is shunned by the rest of the roster for being a nerd, until he finally converts Drew McIntyre and AJ and they form a power trio called Party Van Japan?

Is there any truth to the rumor that Daniel Bryan is going to undergo a gimmick change in which he becomes obsessed with Japan, starts trying to be BFFs with Yoshi Tatsu, and is shunned by the rest of the roster for being a nerd, until he finally converts Drew McIntyre and AJ and they form a power trio called Party Van Japan?

OH PLEASE.

Hey DDP how you doing bud, its been a while, appreciated your work on our "The Very Best of WCW Nitro" DVD, I think you could have a good idea on your hands there, however, it wouldn't be Japan related and I feel that we can use better superstars on the roster, how about Zack Ryder and Kelly Kelly?

Nevertheless I shall jot it down onto my creative notepad.

Yours Thankfully,
WWE Creative.

Hey DDP how you doing bud, its been a while, appreciated your work on our "The Very Best of WCW Nitro" DVD, I think you could have a good idea on your hands there, however, it wouldn't be Japan related and I feel that we can use better superstars on the roster, how about Zack Ryder and Kelly Kelly?

Nevertheless I shall jot it down onto my creative notepad.

Yours Thankfully,
WWE Creative.

hey kevin it's been great, we got y2J on DDP radio recently to talk about YRG, you should come over i could give you a free session.

i have a bunch of ideas for you, but i don't think this idea would work with Zack Ryder and Kelly Kelly because they have their own thing going on and kelly kelly isn't that interesting LOL BANG

how about this, how about you resign uncle fred for a one night contract, dress him up like that old shockmaster thing we did in WCW. I have this great idea for a spot during a match, where the Shockmaster makes his return during a money in the bank match and climbs up a ladder, only to trip and fall right through the announcer's table! Comedy gold!

feel the BANG -ddp

Dear WWE Creative,

May you talk to Kim Jong-Un, then arrange a mass murder of every WWE Superstar? Better still, hold it at Tribute To The Troops, that's ratings!

how about this, how about you resign uncle fred for a one night contract, dress him up like that old shockmaster thing we did in WCW. I have this great idea for a spot during a match, where the Shockmaster makes his return during a money in the bank match and climbs up a ladder, only to trip and fall right through the announcer's table! Comedy gold!

I don't think this would be appropriate as the Money in the Bank Ladder Match is one of our best and most hyped matches, and therefore needs to be taken seriously.

I don't think this would be appropriate as the Money in the Bank Ladder Match is one of our best and most hyped matches, and therefore needs to be taken seriously.

Well, in that case, swap out the Shockmaster for Hector Guerrero wearing the Gobbledygooker costume, or Mae Young and Mark Henry's adorable hand-baby. Instead of the MITB briefcase, have the Katie Vick mannequin as the prize. Because, we want it to be taken seriously, right?

Mr Creative, you've made Ba-Bomb post something worthy for once.

:rolleyes::die: I move forth the motion to change your name to "Rob God Damn!" because God Damn you are annoying.

just play along, Ba-Bomb...more entertaining that way.
Ok ok I got it.

So WWE Creative, does the WWE have any plans of making the King of the Ring an actual PPV again, or even using it this year??? And if so, and it's actually been discussed, who is in the hat of discussion to win it???

(This ought to be rich)

kevin-

i guess that is why you had the big show's ladder break and have him grab the huge one in that money in the bank match in 2010????

BANG -ddp

As far as I'm aware, there is no plans for the King of the Ring, the idea has been put to death recently, mainly by Dustin Rhodes, and Vince has been crying out for some new, original ideas (which is why I've come here to do some research)

Potential Ideas were to have a "Queen of the Ring" Tournament, or a type of tournament that is in essence like Tough Enough, but including lower card stars, such as Trent Baretta, Yoshi Tatsu and Curt Hawkins.

kevin-

i guess that is why you had the big show's ladder break and have him grab the huge one in that money in the bank match in 2010????

BANG -ddp

I actually thought that was pretty funny, and realistic, up to a point. Guy the size of Big Show? Reinforced ladder makes sense.

I actually thought that was pretty funny, and realistic, up to a point. Guy the size of Big Show? Reinforced ladder makes sense.

dAVi-

dont get me wrong I thought it was good too, i just think it showed that there is room for comedy even in one of the biggest matches of the year

BANG -ddp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back