• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Creative (no... the WZ poster, not the real thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then everyone who doesn't hold the same shitty opinions that you do would be in there.

I love how you constantly try to dig at me and wind up making yourself look even more pathetic in the process. But keep going... it's very entertaining.

Did a douchey *** from New Jersey who wears affliction and takes his internet moderating job very seirously just call me pathetic? Word?

Did a douchey *** from New Jersey who wears affliction and takes his internet moderating job very seirously just call me pathetic? Word?

Actually... yes. But thanks again for showing us your attention to details.

Hey! D-Man is not from New Jersey.

Yeah I am :(

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3625928 said:
I could of sworn Mom's Box was a neighborhood in Essex.

Passaic... get it right, bub.

I have returned from the before mentioned meeting, and the following ideas have been panned out;

1. Daniel Bryan will NOT head into Wrestlemania 28 as the World Heavyweight Champion
2. Chris Jericho w/ Jazz vs CM Punk is 95% going through for Wrestlemania 28
3. There is no current direction for Cena and Kane to go in
4. A reformed Nexus shall arrive sometime this year, including Drew McIntyre, Trent Baretta, Darren Young, Shaul Guerrero and Scotty 2 Hotty to take on the team of Sheamus, Kenzo Suzuki, Muhammad Hassan, Eve and Justin Gabriel, in a 5v5 culminating at Summerslam

Finally, and this is a quote

Vince McMahon:
"Ignore all the trolls on the forum you're doing a great job and giving some of the best feedback and most creative ideas"

Would anyone be interested in seeing Brodus Clay debut against Jesse and Festus in a 2 on 1 handicap match to show his strength or against someone like Kharma which will end in a romance angle?

Yours Thankfully,
WWE Creative.

4. A reformed Nexus shall arrive sometime this year, including Drew McIntyre, Trent Baretta, Darren Young, Shaul Guerrero and Scotty 2 Hotty to take on the team of Sheamus, Kenzo Suzuki, Muhammad Hassan, Eve and Justin Gabriel, in a 5v5 culminating at Summerslam

or against someone like Kharma which will end in a romance angle?

The amount of want I have for these storylines is limitless. Please make these happen.

It was amusing but now I think you need to leave your basement and get some fresh air

I am not in a basement, I am sat at my office desk in Stamford, Connecticut.

Thanks for your feedback, Dallas, I'm sure Vince will be pleased that you, a legend of our business approves of our current ideas.

Hey! He's a real person and he's still in Johnny Ace's Rolodex. Yes, Rolodex. Because he's behind the times. Or he's showing you that he can be unpredictable.

Well, I have a new favourite poster.

Yo, WWEC (we're all about acronyms on the internet), what's the latest news on celebrity involvement at WrestleMania 28? Seen as you got someone from Jersey Shore last year, could you possibly get someone from The Only Way Is Essex this time?

Ok next topic to get our creative juices flowing;

What superstars would you like to see return, and in what matches would you put them in?

Many Thanks,
WWE Creative.

I suppose I could be talked into a return if the price was right. I'll manage Michael Mcgillicutty. He needs some direction and his father and I worked well together. I can barely speak now but I can get that kid over anyway.

Hey WWE Creative when do you plan on signing Kenny Omega? Also, I would like to know if you are currently planning to have a sumo match at Wrestlemania between Rikishi and Vader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back