• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Creative (no... the WZ poster, not the real thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me about Punk and Austin. I heard Beth Phoenix and Debra are going to be special referrees for that one and Michael Cole will be the one to screw Punk and form a heel team with Austin.

Vince and I had a lot of respect for particularly this forum, however, now I feel I am getting a lack of respect from the IWC. I disregard all previous ideas other than the one that Dallas gave earlier, however it shall be tweaked slightly.

Ok next topic to get our creative juices flowing;

What superstars would you like to see return, and in what matches would you put them in?

Many Thanks,
WWE Creative.

I'm so close to banning you that it's not even funny.

Unless you can provide information to us with some kind of CONCRETE PROOF as to your supposed role in the WWE, your days are numbered.

We're all going to feel very silly when this actually happens.

Not least of which for actually watching that shit.

Do you know, the David Otunga/tournament angle isn't the worst idea, but I only say that because I'm a sucker for tournaments and David Otunga.

NO!!!

Vince and I had a lot of respect for particularly this forum, however, now I feel I am getting a lack of respect from the IWC. I disregard all previous ideas other than the one that Dallas gave earlier, however it shall be tweaked slightly.

Ok next topic to get our creative juices flowing;

What superstars would you like to see return, and in what matches would you put them in?

Many Thanks,
Some guy in Southport.

I would absolutely love to see Warrior and Kevin Nash fall to pieces in a legit shoot fight in a seedy bar. You could film it on obviously HD cameras and then add shitty filters to make it look like somebody captured the action on a camera-phone, essentially rendering the whole thing unwatchable.

If you really are Kevin Eck, mention us on the Eck Factor, WWE.COM's most popular and only editorial.

Don't worry, boys, I got him right where I want him.

FUCK THIS IM BREAKING KAYFABE, WHY ARE YOU ALL SO SERIOUS
tumblr_lu7eq3ZEKR1qzb156.png

FUCK THIS IM BREAKING KAYFABE, WHY ARE YOU ALL SO SERIOUS
tumblr_lu7eq3ZEKR1qzb156.png

So, technically, you've spammed up our non-spam sections over 10 times and I've had to delete those posts but didn't give you infractions. So give me one good reason why I shouldn't ban you right now?

Oh, i thought it was quite clear for all to see that I wasn't REALLY part of WWE's Creative Team, go ahead and ban me I don't care
Y0UJC.png

If I'm honest, I thought people really needed to lighten up. Maybe it's just because I frequent other forums other than Wrestlezone, but I thought this whole thing was really funny. I had fun posting silly booking ideas and I'm sure he had fun pretending to be a WWE Creative member.

I can't believe people took it seriously. I can understand D-Man being annoyed that he was spamming up the main forums but seriously, J4L, you have no room to talk down to anyone. You really should listen to everything I've said to you about that.

Mention us on the Eck Factor.

And, btw, are you sure you don't have a daughter called Strugenfurmer? The Meme's really give it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back