• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Creative (no... the WZ poster, not the real thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've already got one. His name is Bill Lesnar, he's a prisoner, and he's shit. Novelty accounts get boring rather quickly, as in daily quickly.

WWE Creative is far more entertaining than Bill Lesnar. Come on now.

WWE Creative took an interesting idea and made crap out of it. It has been the hard work and snarkiness of everyone else that has made this thread a success.

Ryan86 takes terrible ideas and turns them in to trolling gold. His ability to Google something, copy and paste it in to a thread and then pick out certain words to botch the spelling and make all the points incoherent takes real talent.

Will Jericho run around the ring for ten minutes next Monday?

If you say yes, and he actually does it, you will have made a believer out of me.

Sorry everybody I was at a staff meeting with Vince, Brian, Michael, Hunter and Stephanie.

We currently have no plans that include a returning Vader, but can understand why you could query this due to the WWE 12 storyline, which I can now confirm portrays no possible angle in which we shall be exploring in the near future.

As well as this, Chris Jericho will again come out and not say a word, however, at the end of the show, with "She" being a returning Jazz, they will both interfere in the main event of Zack Ryder & Eve vs Dolph Ziggler & Vickie Guerrero.

Yours Sincerely,
WWE Creative.

Sorry everybody I was at a staff meeting with Vince, Brian, Michael, Hunter and Stephanie.

We currently have no plans that include a returning Vader, but can understand why you could query this due to the WWE 12 storyline, which I can now confirm portrays no possible angle in which we shall be exploring in the near future.

As well as this, Chris Jericho will again come out and not say a word, however, at the end of the show, with "She" being a returning Jazz, they will both interfere in the main event of Zack Ryder & Eve vs Dolph Ziggler & Vickie Guerrero.

Yours Sincerely,
WWE Creative.

So they don't call him Paul?

He prefers to be called Hunter, and I am looking for suggestions from the fans and their thoughts on certain potential angles.

Yours Sincerely,
WWE Creative

To make fans believe he is a monster can you have each and every superstar line up and take turns being incinerated by Kane on a live episode of RAW? I would also prefer if it was a 3 hour episode so we can watch them scream.

Thank You.

To make fans believe he is a monster can you have each and every superstar line up and take turns being incinerated by Kane on a live episode of RAW? I would also prefer if it was a 3 hour episode so we can watch them scream.

Thank You.

I don't think that would be appropriate.

[QUOTE="Hollywood" Prophet;3624960]Are you Vince Russo and this is a swerve?[/QUOTE]

I am not Vince Russo, Vince Russo no longer works for the WWE.

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3624976 said:
IS TRENT WWE CHAMP YET?

I understand you like Trent Baretta, but we currently have no plans for him that will see him be pushed into a major role on WWE TV.

Apologies,
WWE Creative.

Why is your name WWE Creative if you don't work for the Creative department? Also, if you are a WWE employee, then you clearly know nothing about social studies. People act differently when they know they're being watched, so if you were really trying to get an accurate look at what the internet wrestling fans want, you'd try to blend in, not stand out.

If I was the WWE I'd fire you and then send Kelly Kelly to have sex with your wife.

Why is your name WWE Creative if you don't work for the Creative department? Also, if you are a WWE employee, then you clearly know nothing about social studies. People act differently when they know they're being watched, so if you were really trying to get an accurate look at what the internet wrestling fans want, you'd try to blend in, not stand out.

If I was the WWE I'd fire you and then send Kelly Kelly to have sex with your wife.

I don't have a wife, and sexual interaction within the WWE is against company rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back