• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Creative (no... the WZ poster, not the real thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
16iegc2.jpg

Ahh fuck it.

You know he's British because he spelled it "Enquiries", not "Inquiries".

You know he doesn't work for a multi national, because he thinks all people would know each other.

He seems to think that the WWE would rewrite a segment deemed significant enough to return the Undertaker on the fly, so you know he's never planned anything in his life.

And most tellingly of all, he's using Virgin Media in Southport, which is just outside Liverpool, which as I recall does not have a WWE creative office.

One of the current plans that we have is to have CM Punk retain his title vs Dolph Ziggler at Royal Rumble, John Laurinaitis to come out after the match to congratulate Punk, and have Punk apply the anaconda vice to John. It would then see David Otunga come out and fire CM Punk for providing an unsafe working environment, establishing Otunga as the next General Manager of Raw.

We then have a tournament the following night on Raw to crown the new WWE Champion, with the likes of John Cena, Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Chris Jericho and Kane as a few named ideas so far, however, due to an injury to Jack Swagger at the hands of a debuting Brodus Clay, David Otunga offers to enter the tournament in the semi final, beating John Cena after a John Laurinaitis interference.

The final is set and at the moment it is planned as David Otunga vs Chris Jericho in a Last Man Standing. This time we will see CM Punk come from the crowd and perform a GTS on both Chris and David, however, as David Otunga falls secondly the referee counts to 10 for Chris Jericho first, confirming David Otunga as the WWE Champion, which he will hold until Elimination Chamber to garner slightly more heat from the crowd.

You'll know I'm telling the truth when this happens on the 30th January 2012 episode of Raw.

Fail. John is the special guest ref. You lose.

Other storylines which are in the works but most likely won't happen during this year is

- The Rock to sign to a full contract
- Edge to not really have a neck injury and to return during Christian vs Brodus Clay for the World Heavyweight Championship at Survivor Series
- Heath Slater WILL be an Intercontinental Champion in 2012.

Yours Sincerely, WWE Creative.

:lmao:

Ahh fuck it.

You know he doesn't work for a multi national, because he thinks all people would know each other.

He seems to think that the WWE would rewrite a segment deemed significant enough to return the Undertaker on the fly, so you know he's never planned anything in his life.

And most tellingly of all, he's using Virgin Media in Southport, which is just outside Liverpool, which as I recall does not have a WWE creative office.
And there's the fact that he's trying to tell us he works for WWE and his job is to go on the internet and get ideas from wrestling forums.

Do you know, the David Otunga/tournament angle isn't the worst idea, but I only say that because I'm a sucker for tournaments and David Otunga.

Ahh fuck it.

A wild srs *** appears.

Don't drive this guy away. A novelty account could be fun. A little excitement for 2012.

We've already got one. His name is Bill Lesnar, he's a prisoner, and he's shit. Novelty accounts get boring rather quickly, as in daily quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back