WWE 13 Hype Thread

Am I the only one who loves the new kickpad option? I always enjoy putting kickpads on my CAWS if I think it will look good.

Also who will be the first CAW (besides yourself) you make? It'll be AJ Styles or James Storm for me probably.

Oh man, I can't even decide. I fill my CAW slots every year with 49 downloaded CAWs and my own CAW (Nathan Reso) is always the one I make.

At the moment, the ones I want this year are:

1. Nathan Reso
2. Kurt Angle
3. Bobby Roode
4. James Storm
5. AJ Styles
6. Scott Hall
7. Raven
8. Lance Storm
9. Rob Van Dam
10. Bully Ray (or Bubba Ray if I am making the Dudleyz)
11. Jeff Hardy
12. Matt Hardy
13. Austin Aries
14. Samoa Joe
15. Sabu
16. Shane Douglas
17. Rhino
18. Chris Sabin
19. Christopher Daniels
20. Kazarian
21. Kid Kash
22. Gunner
23. Homicide
24. Steve Corino
25. Sean O'Haire
26. Tara
27. Velvet Sky
28. Mickie James
29. Angelina Love
30. Batista
31. Lashley
32. Billy Kidman
33. Magnus
34. Juventud Guerrera
35. Hollywood Hogan
36. Goldberg
37. Taz
38. Perry Saturn
39. John Kronus
40. Dean Malenko
41. Lashley
42. Amazing Red
43. Kenta Kobashi
44. Ric Flair
45. Jerry Lynn
46. Owen Hart
47. Teddy Hart
48. Sable
49. Rick Steiner
50. Scott Steiner

This will probably change though, if I see a great one that I want to D/L. Usually I would get Bret Hart, Ken Shamrock, Kevin Nash, The New Age Outlaws etc but thankfully they are already on the game this year.

All i really need is a Bully Ray, Jeff Hardy, Roode, Storm, Angle, AJ Styles, maybe a Joe CAW. Might try and make a Morrison CAW so i can continue the longest running stable from my universe (Rock, Bully Ray, Miz & Morrison) If all else fails I guess Miz can go solo while Rocky can get a new body guard in the form of big bossman.. Also my CAW Brock Jace who will be the current world champion walking into the universe.

Might try and make a Morrison CAW so i can continue the longest running stable from my universe (Rock, Bully Ray, Miz & Morrison) If all else fails I guess Miz can go solo while Rocky can get a new body guard in the form of big bossman

Interesting choice for wrestlers for a stable...what did you call it?

Yeah this year was the first time I maxed out on caws (made them all myself, some with a forumla i found online but most without.) and i'll probably do that again this year.

So far the only caws I KNOW for sure im making are....
1. Me
2. John Morrison
3. AJ Styles
4. James Storm
5. Samoa Joe
6. Jeff Hardy
7. Matt Hardy
8. Abyss
9. Bully Ray
10. Mickie James
11. Brooke Tessmacher
12. Velvet Sky
13. Madison Rayne
14. Devon

and thats mainly cause I have planned out a badass TNA vs WWE storyline and it will be a huge help having Shane on the game already.

My longest running stable (Barrett,Gabriel,Rhodes,Dibiase & Maryse) crumbled last night on WWE 12 when the group turned their backs on Gabriel and Ted dumped Maryse. Though Gabriel was replaced as leader of the Horseman by Barrett and Barrett brought in some hired muscle in the form of Brock Lesnar to watch his back and keep him champ.

I can't wait to re do my WWE 12 stable, 4 main members and their a brotherhood, im taking aspects from joinable factions from the game Skyrim, then they start recruiting and take control of WWE, thats going to be my created storyline.

There is so much i want to do with this game.

NorCal and Naitch, what system do you plan on? I'm trying to figure out whether or not I want PS3, or drop the money on an XBox so I can also play Halo 4.

Interesting choice for wrestlers for a stable...what did you call it?

I guess its more of an alliance then a stable. Rocky (generally a heel) thus he has support from Bully Ray. Morrison tags alongside Rocky due to Morrison's hollywood gimmick and Rocky is in Hollywood. Miz is there because he teams with Morrison when he isn't going for the world title.

NorCal and Naitch, what system do you plan on? I'm trying to figure out whether or not I want PS3, or drop the money on an XBox so I can also play Halo 4.

I have an XBox, its pretty decent. I only really chose that ahead of a PS3 years ago because you could use custom music for CAWs on whatever SDvsRaw was coming out at that time haha

Three triple H's, two kanes, two big shows, two mark fuckin henries. Yea, pissed. Not development they could have used on mr.perfect, dusty rhodes, the nasty boys, harlem heat, etc etc. And to answer your question killiam, I'm an xbox guy, always have been.I did buy a PS2 back in the smackdown vs raw days before they had SVR across the board. Yes, for one game. Lulz. To be fair I speent an incredible amount of time playing it, so no harm no foul

Three triple H's, two kanes, two big shows, two mark fuckin henries. Yea, pissed. Not development they could have used on mr.perfect, dusty rhodes, the nasty boys, harlem heat, etc etc.
This is why I would not consider buying it this year. It's poor and absolutely lacks any creativity.

This is why I would not consider buying it this year. It's poor and absolutely lacks any creativity.

WWE games have always been, for the most part, a creative sandbox for you to make and simulate your own WWE Universe. This year's roster is huge, and boasts the best creative suite of any wrestling game to date; I don't understand how that "lacks any creativity".

The story mode from Here Comes the Pain was brilliant. I would love to back to something like that, where it's a free-roaming, choose-your-own-adventure type deal. But it still wasn't perfect, by any stretch of the imagination. Now you can create your own stories, go online and download other people's custom made stories, and make/download any wrestler you could imagine, to throw into your wrestling-based fantasies. It just happens that with CM Punk being the cover star, and his underlying feud with Steve Austin, they have based the game around the Attitude Era. There are some fans unhappy with that, but there are many who are excited to get to play as some of their old favorites. There's a big, re-capturable audience out there.

When WWE and THQ come out with a game that pretty much allows you to do and create whatever you want, I can't really see that as a failure. And if they've improved on some of the smaller issues in the technical system from WWE '12, the game will be excellent. Just as long as I'm not running around the ring, failing to hit my move every 12 seconds.

That's great but for every new roster innovation there's development time spent on features that aren't or don't need to be in the game. HHH doesn't need to have three character sets.

The sooner THQ lose the contract or get a rival in wrestling games, the better. They've got lazy.

Well...turns out the boss is going with another of the WZ guys to do the review. I guess I didn't "ask soon enough" (30 minutes after the request was put out). Which kind of stings a little bit, since I spent the last 5 weeks trying to get ahold of THQ and Cory Ledesma to send us a copy for early review. :shrug: Guess I'll just have to wait a few more days and play it with the rest of you people...

Well...turns out the boss is going with another of the WZ guys to do the review. I guess I didn't "ask soon enough" (30 minutes after the request was put out). Which kind of stings a little bit, since I spent the last 5 weeks trying to get ahold of THQ and Cory Ledesma to send us a copy for early review. :shrug: Guess I'll just have to wait a few more days and play it with the rest of you people...

Who gets to review it? Also you could always do your own review on here if you really wanted to review it. :shrug:

Anybody going out of their way to buy it tuesday? I will probably not buy it tuesday depends on if I get to gamestop or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back