WWE 13 Hype Thread

Surely mid carders who were barely relevant in their own time "mean" more.
To be fair, the midcarders of the Attitude Era mean a ton more then the jobbers today that never get on TV and no one knows.

ah, the yearly "ST puts positive spin on clearly glaring deficiencies in that year's WWE game"
Someone needs to think positive in this never-ending cesspool of negativity.

anyways, the utterly scant amount of information coming out about the game is not giving me warm fuzzies.

still none of the lower card being revealed as added, and STILL no actual info on "Universe 3.0".....Like, literally never a single bit of explanation on it.
1. They announced the entire roster already, like 2 months ago. http://wwe.thq.com/roster

2. They already announced the entire career mode.

3. The only thing they haven't announced is what they did with Universe mode.
BUT HEY LOOK ATTITUDE ERA AND STUFF!! ROAD DOGG! HE SAYS ASS SOMETIMES!
And ten thousand times more people care about Road Dogg then they do Drew McIntyre, who wasn't on TV for the past 6 months.

I honestly hope that universe 3.0 has some improvements such as more logical interference in matches and a better more custom booking structure that doesn't break where you end up with a single match per show (that took like half a universe year to break at one point in wwe12).

At the end of the day just like WWE12 i'll probably spend most of my time playing universe mode, might keep better track of it this year. Its a shame a few of the jobbers will be absent (more specifically Drew McIntyre, love his entrance). I've been phasing allot of TNA talent and people who aren't in WWE13 out of my current WWE12 universe so when the game comes out i can just continue what i have been doing in WWE13.

I would like to make a series but man i'd have to go into full detail about how i've booked the wwe12 universe and that would take so long to explain.... i'd love to do it if i could be bothered.

So someone on the ps3 better make some good CAW's of James Storm, Robert Roode, Make a good Kurt Angle CAW this year, a Jeff Hardy, A Bully Ray and that's pretty much it since other guys i'm using (Road Dogg, Jericho, JBL and others) are playable this time.

There's a guy who made some great ones last year. I hope he comes back this year.

http://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/fo...-characters-revealed-and-more-30-screenshots/

DAY ONE BUY[

Here's just some screenshots(Sorry about the size):

1349290396521.jpg

1349290961153.jpg

1349291345804.png

AWA TITLE!!!!!
1349291916842.jpg

AND the trailer:
[YOUTUBE]EHbhZRe7tDU[/YOUTUBE]

There's a guy who made some great ones last year. I hope he comes back this year.

I know, i loved the Storm/Roode/Bully Ray CAW's people made. Jeff Hardy had like 50 different decent versions. I never saw a good Angle though.
The day one DLC is just what i want. I mean we are getting Gangrel, that's just awesome and DDP. Take my extra money though to cut the costs i'll need to buy a copy off ebay, not going to pay the $80 - $100 aussie stores are asking.

yea the DLC is fucking epic, as long as the content isnt half baked as it has tended to be in the past.

I wonder with the gangrel inclusion is there is some faint chance of a miracle of having the brood entrance for a stabel....

(thinking The Ascension here, y'all already know)

Damien Sandow and Brian Pillman dont come out til Jan :(

Also, I think its funny how on the cock everyone is for that guy. Badass sure, but also accomplished next to nothing in his carreer, ESPECIALLY the brief time in the WWE(beyond the infamous segment)

The lack of Tyson Kidd disappoints me. I'm probably the only one who cares.

*raises hand*

I care. I care.

The entire fucking current roster should be in, no excuses. If they can use development time on fucking Layla, they can put in Tyson Kidd.

*raises hand*

I care. I care.

The entire fucking current roster should be in, no excuses. If they can use development time on fucking Layla, they can put in Tyson Kidd.

And here I thought I was the only one who thought the whole roster should be present no matter how much TV time they get. The legends and AE guys are just a bonus that I will likely rarely use anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back