WWE 13 Hype Thread

Yeah that makes sense. It would be better if you google it. I just can't wait for this game.

My on;y real problem is I don't want to spend over 80 buck. However, it's a good deal.

The articles I've read haven't specified if it is in one or the other, so I'd say it's in both. However, it woyld be a good idea to ask person who's serving you.

And I paid $100 for mine.

I've never understood how the games got worse as the systems got better. I mean seriously Wrestlemania 2000 and WWF No Mercy are the two best wrestling games ever. That being said I will be shelling out the money for SCSA pre order.

Developer Q & A on WWE Games Youtube Channel.
[YOUTUBE]icO0T79QX1U[/YOUTUBE]

A lot of interesting developments.
-Blood IS in the game, it can be turned on or off.
-The game is edgier then the current product, but not as raunchy/extreme as the Attitude Era (It doesn't really need to be, since the extreme raunchiness was more for the lesser feuds).
-WCW isn't in the game, but the Create an Arena is still there, and you can make it.
-Pins have been adjusted to be more realistic with the product.

And I played No Mercy about 9 months ago. It was rather meh at best. One on one matches were decent, but once you added people it made the game unplayably slow. Story mode was cool and the best they could do with what they had, but the dialog was terrible and cheesy.

I've never understood how the games got worse as the systems got better. I mean seriously Wrestlemania 2000 and WWF No Mercy are the two best wrestling games ever. That being said I will be shelling out the money for SCSA pre order.

This seriously, it's like as the technology got better the wrestling games got worse and worse, still not sure I'll even buy this seeing as the last like seven SVR's were garbage but I'll definitely at least give it a try.

I wonder if AJ will be in the game. They (WWE) wrote an article about AJ wanting to be in the game last year so it would be odd to write that then not include her this year (although it really makes no difference since I usually don't use the divas).

I'm probably pre-ordering it after the roster reveal.

For me I must say I was hoping for the WCW arena atleast because I usually book a invansion storyline each game and that adds to it but oh well I still usually create a TON of TNA stars on the game and whoever else I feel like adding plus finally gonna get Xbox Live so I can get all the DLC.

On a side note im hoping that this year we can vacate titles in Universe Mode that would be such a big help for storyline purposes.

I'm gettign this game now. The new features look pretty cool and after I found out the Kinect on Madden 13 is only for audio and not motion sensored, I'll probably use that money to buy this.

I just wished they did a bit more Q&A. That way I can know of some more things that are in store for the game.
They just did 20 minutes worth of it 2 days ago.

And there have been countless articles about the game all over the internets.

The game comes out in 2 months and 20 days, they don't want to reveal everything so soon. They already unveiled the big stuff (like the Attitude Era).

A notable lack of

Ryback
Mikey Mcguillicutty
Drew Mcyntire
Alex Riley

or, you know, people on WWE on a weekly basis.

Sure am glad theys pend that time getting us Bug Bossman, and 5 different versions of Triple H. Also, no info on Universe 3.0 besides "uh, its going to...uh, like, be better and shit....BUT HEY LOOK ATTITUDE ERA STUFF!"

FUCK YEUR ATTITUDEZ ERAZ!! CURSE WORDS N PUPPIEZ!!!

Also, an absolute FUCKING TRAVESTY they did not get The Brood and that entrance in this game. Fuckin a man.

Looked at the achievements list some things i noticed:

In special ref mode there's a fairness meter, where if you fill it the wrestler that feels screwed will lash out.

Create-a-submission.

A notable lack of

Ryback
Mikey Mcguillicutty
Drew Mcyntire
Alex Riley

or, you know, people on WWE on a weekly basis.

Sure am glad theys pend that time getting us Bug Bossman, and 5 different versions of Triple H. Also, no info on Universe 3.0 besides "uh, its going to...uh, like, be better and shit....BUT HEY LOOK ATTITUDE ERA STUFF!"

FUCK YEUR ATTITUDEZ ERAZ!! CURSE WORDS N PUPPIEZ!!!

Also, an absolute FUCKING TRAVESTY they did not get The Brood and that entrance in this game. Fuckin a man.
C'mon, NorCal, why the fuck would anyone want McGillicutty, McIntyre, or Riley? I mean none of them mean anything.

Ryback I agree, but he's too new for the game, if we're lucky he'll be DLC. And they need to hold some info back to reveal at a later date. And who knows, the Brood Entrance may be one of the entrances not affiliated with an in-game character.

Surely mid carders who were barely relevant in their own time "mean" more.

ah, the yearly "ST puts positive spin on clearly glaring deficiencies in that year's WWE game"

anyways, the utterly scant amount of information coming out about the game is not giving me warm fuzzies.

still none of the lower card being revealed as added, and STILL no actual info on "Universe 3.0".....Like, literally never a single bit of explanation on it.

BUT HEY LOOK ATTITUDE ERA AND STUFF!! ROAD DOGG! HE SAYS ASS SOMETIMES!

Still think this game is just WWE 12 with an Attitude Era paint job. They can try to cater to people all they want by adding in all this stuff from 1997 and promoting never before seen clips that can be easily found on youtube but if they keep their controls and gameplay stiff it's not fun to play. It's been this way for like six years now and why people buy this every year in hope things will change I don't know.

I honestly hope that universe 3.0 has some improvements such as more logical interference in matches and a better more custom booking structure that doesn't break where you end up with a single match per show (that took like half a universe year to break at one point in wwe12).

At the end of the day just like WWE12 i'll probably spend most of my time playing universe mode, might keep better track of it this year. Its a shame a few of the jobbers will be absent (more specifically Drew McIntyre, love his entrance). I've been phasing allot of TNA talent and people who aren't in WWE13 out of my current WWE12 universe so when the game comes out i can just continue what i have been doing in WWE13.

I would like to make a series but man i'd have to go into full detail about how i've booked the wwe12 universe and that would take so long to explain.... i'd love to do it if i could be bothered.

So someone on the ps3 better make some good CAW's of James Storm, Robert Roode, Make a good Kurt Angle CAW this year, a Jeff Hardy, A Bully Ray and that's pretty much it since other guys i'm using (Road Dogg, Jericho, JBL and others) are playable this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back