• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WrestleZone Tournament Bar Room Sidetalk Thread

I really fucking want Yokozuna to make the third round in one of these things. Not necessarily because I feel he's been shafted, but just on the off-chance he gets put in an embarrassment match against someone like Rey Mysterio and wins.

The first year I was here, he was placed in a Stretcher match against someone who really shouldn't have won, and lost, based on him being too gassed to get the stretcher across the line.

An embarassment match would be great, trying to watch someone drag his fat corpse to a corner for the Banzai Drop.

Honestly if Punk didn't have the running knee in the turn buckle or the GTS you could pass him off has Molly Holly with tattoos.

That is an astounding realization. And I like Punk. Holy shit.

Looking forward to rolling up my sleeves and talking about how overrated Jericho is and how magical CM Punk is.

The first year I was here, he was placed in a Stretcher match against someone who really shouldn't have won, and lost, based on him being too gassed to get the stretcher across the line.

An embarassment match would be great, trying to watch someone drag his fat corpse to a corner for the Banzai Drop.

I've always imagined what would happen if the stretcher collapsed under the weight of a wrestler. Would they just get another stretcher or try to push the remnants across the finish line?

I was talking more about Yokozuna trying to do the 619, Spiral Tap or a shooting star press in an attempt to win the match without killing himself or the ring.

Nash vs Sting?

I didn't realize Nash won last round. Has there been a rule change?

How about deleting the early "Vote Sting" posts that people will scroll by just fast enough to see "Vote Sting" and nothing else?

I just finished my reply to you Coco and then my computer shut down unexpectedly before I could post it. CBF doing it again might later but honestly cannot be assed. The only thing I really wanted to address was the only reason I don't just bugger off to the sports room because I know the actual meaning behind your posts isn't hate and I'm secretly a top 5 favourite poster of yours. Otherwise it wouldn't be as fun.

Well, I am sure someone has referred to Coco before as "The Great One" & he certainly was the people's champion during the election....so it fits.

You could always request a recount, but KB isnt exactly above rigging the electoral process in favor of heartbreaking results...

hbkp19.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back