Who the fuck unbanned this ****????

so he's aloud back. What's the big deal really. I doubt he'll even show up. The higher ups saw no legit reason apparently to have him banned so It's out of our hands. His fate is up to him. So lets all stop bitching... The whole Bar Room looks like one giant bitch fest between this and the Dewey Cox thing...

So you use the example of four exceptional posters on this forum as a measuring stick for all 15 to 16 year olds?

There's a reason that they are not considered adults or grown ups, or fully mature, because they are immature teenagers, duh. Sure a few break the mold and come off much older then their age, but Leore is a 15 year old kid, a kid.

But for the love of it all Shockey, my 2 year old Daughter has more brain cells and shows more maturity than him. Seriously, I liked (past tense) Leore. But some things aren't forgivable.. and furthermore, even if they were hes so brain dead he hasn't even tried apologizing to me, for them.

He ACTUALLY thinks everything is EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT!

Yes, Dragon & Spiral are above the very average teen. But Becca for more or less is rather average. (no offense to her, shes still a great person) The fact is though.. she doesn't take every little negative against her, as a life threatening, end of the world issue. Leore does.

I won't go into details, because frankly I don't know everything about him, but he may have some issues as far as separating "fiction from reality". E-friendship and real friendship.

Was he wrong to take his rage out on you, sure, but it's just as wrong as everyone on here not able to simply move on and continue to bitch about him.

Hey, I consider many on the internet to be real friends. NorCal, Wes, Justin, Jonny, Becca, Ricky.. a ton of people, I personally talk with and would consider more than just internet known.. dispite not actually knowing them in real life.

Again, I have NOTHING against Leore outside of him trying to get people to block me and then not owning up to it. Liars are the one exception.

But lets revisit the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT FACT!

Leore has broken countless rules. Hacking into others accounts. Alternative Accounts. Flaming. Rasist remarks. Spamming EVERYWHERE. And you and I both know, if any OTHER person not named Leore were to break the first two issues alone they'd be perminately banned. So WHY does Leore have a Hogan style nature to this forum, for never staying gone?!

Coffee Heath Bar Ice Cream from B&J's. It was rhis huge piece that looked like it was planted in the middle and then just sprouted in all directions.

Ugh, I wish you had told me sooner, I would have shared. As the good 'ol saying goes:
"I can't believe I ate the whole thing."

I think it's funny how people feel the need to write a 3 paragraph essay about Coco, just to say that no one should talk about Coco.

I laughed.

Derf is too cool to be banned Will.

Agreed.. except for his heel turn on NorCal the other day. :( Highly uncool.

You're in the tag tourney? Well, calling me a bastard isn't going to get my vote. ;)

:lmao: I could take the Becca approach and offer to vote for you, if you vote for me. But two rules apply here.

1. My breasts aren't nearly as impressive.
2. I don't care who votes for me. I feel robbed that this had to be randomized.

Coco......Here coco...Here boy! *whistles*:dark2:

He sent me a PM earlier. Something about welcoming ME back to the forum. I question if in his own mind, he thinks maybe everyone BUT him got banned.. and he was all alone on the forum.. so now hes PMing everyone, welcoming them back.

Thats the only logical theory I've got running for me.

TheOneBigWill said:
He sent me a PM earlier. Something about welcoming ME back to the forum. I question if in his own mind, he thinks maybe everyone BUT him got banned.. and he was all alone on the forum.. so now hes PMing everyone, welcoming them back.

:lmao: Made me crack up for real.

He didn't PM me... Can I hate him for that?

Coco got out? Wow, is America great or wut? The system works! Now their's hope for Eggs getting out of jail! lol jk

Honestly,I always thought Coco should have been permanent prison meat.

Release Sex Offender

At least that guy was funny. He had a Chuck Liddell sig that said "its only a matter of time until he puts you to sleep." He argued with Kasey about how Chuck was the best ever, then Chuck got knocked out by Rampage Jackson and he quietly change the sig to a picture of Rampage and kept the quote underneath. He then pretended to be a Jackson fan all along.

Just to let everyone know that Coco is once again banned...

This was an elaborate sting operation to find out if Coco and Dewey Cox were indeed the same person, and as it would turn out all signs pointing to them not being the same person. Thanks to Derf for coming up with the Idea, Will for helping me put it into place, and the entire Mod team for playing up to it.

That's all folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back