• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Twist...

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
what a delusional little fuck, his Warner>Favre thread is proof of this, the clown gets owned left and right by just about everyone that has posted in that thread, including me, a guy who can't stand Favre, seriously you don't have to like Favre but to to suggest that he is a horriable player and that EVERYTHING is his fault is about as ******ed as it gets

Seriously Twist, dude JUST. FUCKING. DROP. IT., you've been proven wrong over and over and over and over again and again and again, you are not ever going to win this argument and to try and keep it going just makes yourself look more like a mentally impaired jackass than you already do, and this coming from a guy with the words "FUCK FAVRE" in his sig

Holy shit, a Packers and a Vikings fan agreeing about Favre?

The apocalypse draws near.

He also seems to think that only the last 2 minutes of a game matter. Apparently everything that happened in the first 58 is irrelevant.

Everyone remembers the last two minutes though. Unless there was a SIGNIFICANT fuck up, like an easy catch got dropped in the end zone, people will remember the last few plays.

I refuse to defend Favre after he betrayed me so. However, this dude sounds like a delusional jackass.

He also loves to call people ignorant when they don't agree with him or when he doesn't have a legit comeback to all of his ridiculous statements.

And for some reason he feels that Kurt Warner doesn't deserve any of the blame in the Rams/Cardinals biggest losses.:wtf:

He also loves to call people ignorant when they don't agree with him or when he doesn't have a legit comeback to all of his ridiculous statements.

And for some reason he feels that Kurt Warner doesn't deserve any of the blame in the Rams/Cardinals biggest losses.:wtf:

Kurt Warner left the field with the lead in two Super Bowls and lost them.

Brett Favre's last pass with three teams wound up being intercepted.

I'd take Warner, but I will not act as if Brett Favre is a bad player.

I do think Warner is a great QB, but I will not put him over Favre, and I don't care for Favre that much anyway, but when you compare both men's careers, Favre has had the more impressive track record.

I'm pretty sure if Brett Favre had Holt, Bruce, or Fitz and Boldin he would have been to another superbowl or two. He never had that talent around him. When Warner had less talent in NY he struggled. At least Favre has gotten more out of less.

I think the funniest thing in that thread is the post that xfear just made saying that the Vikings losing was single-handedly Favre's fault. I'm not sure if he's trolling for responses, or truly believes that.

I hope for the former.

I'm pretty sure if Brett Favre had Holt, Bruce, or Fitz and Boldin he would have been to another superbowl or two. He never had that talent around him. When Warner had less talent in NY he struggled. At least Favre has gotten more out of less.

Warner has been to three and Favre two and had chances to go to two more so that "better talent" stuff is irrelevant. Warner may have been in one more Super Bowl but he lost one more than Favre.

I think the funniest thing in that thread is the post that xfear just made saying that the Vikings losing was single-handedly Favre's fault. I'm not sure if he's trolling for responses, or truly believes that.

I hope for the former.

I'll give Favre about 30% of the blame. Running backs and wide receivers have to take care of the ball and that 12-men penalty didn't do them much favors although Favre could have gotten that yardage back and possibly then some if he just ran instead of throwing it back across the field.

You're looking at that wrong LJL. Warners had all pro receivers at his side for most of his successful career. He's never elevated talent like Favre has. That showed in NY. You put Warner on a couple of Favres good teams and I don't believe they finish over .500. Why's that? Because the talent around him was average...

I give Brett like 5% of the blame on Sunday.

You're looking at that wrong LJL. Warners had all pro receivers at his side for most of his successful career. He's never elevated talent like Favre has. That showed in NY. You put Warner on a couple of Favres good teams and I don't believe they finish over .500. Why's that? Because the talent around him was average...

I give Brett like 5% of the blame on Sunday.

So what does that say about Peyton Manning with having Harrison, Wayne, and Clark?

Favre is a good quarterback, damn good. However, his legacy is also going to include the missed opportunities in the Conference Championship games. Is it fair that he gets the blame, of course not, but it goes with the position. the QB is the guy in the spotlight, no one cares that no one on the Vikings Offense could hold onto the ballt o save their lives.

To put it bluntly, the Defense had us in position to totally run over the Saints and win very easily. We were stopping their offense with ease in the 2nd half and forced that fumble at the end of the second quarter. Peterson, Harvin, and Berrian fumbling is what killed us, and Favre got us into position to kick the game winning field goal. It was that 12th man in the huddle that fucked us over and because of it Favre had to try to make a play to get us in range once again. I don't blame him nor am I mad that he threw that 2nd pick of his because I understand what he was trying to do. Was it the correct decision? No it really wasn't he tried to force something in there, he could have ran but as we discussed last night that may have gotten 5 yards, still making it a difficult field goal. His best option in that play was Harvin down the sidelines right in front of him. Had Favre thrown a bullet to Harvin, they could have got the yards they needed plus not waste a timeout. I'd say Favre was about 5% to blame, the fumbles were a good 70% and our offensive line for not protecting Favre was the other 25%. They let down huge and because of it Favre got beat up badly.

Just look at what Peyton's doing this year. He has an avg line, no running game, and proven wide receiver. He also has Dallas Clark and pretty much two rookies with Garcon and Collie. Peyton is amazing and can pretty much win with anything. In my opinion he cemented himself as the best QB of all time with this years performance....

For the record, Favre certainly takes some blame for that game. That INT was huge.

But, with that said, even if Favre does run it and not throw the INT, then Ryan Longwell has to hit a very long FG (between 45 and 50 yards) to win the game, in the opposing stadium, kicking into a raucous crowd. There's no guarantee he makes it.

Then if the Vikings could stop the Saints, the offense would have gotten the ball back. If they hadn't gotten that Pass Interference call, maybe the Vikings would have gotten a stop.

Favre certainly has his blame (anyone who throws an INT in that situation does), but to solely blame him for that loss is so far beyond absurd.

I hope for the former.

Or if you actually fuckin' read my post you would have seen me say he did NOT single handedly lose them the game, but he is 100% responsible for them not WINNING the game. There is a difference.

Maybe if you took Brett Favre's penis out of your mouth for five seconds you'd have been able to clearly read what I was saying.

Or if you actually fuckin' read my post you would have seen me say he did NOT single handedly lose them the game, but he is 100% responsible for them not WINNING the game. There is a difference.

Maybe if you took Brett Favre's penis out of your mouth for five seconds you'd have been able to clearly read what I was saying.
You're right, you didn't say this:

...but this loss lays squarely on Favre's shoulders.

It's sad when you don't even know your own posts.

You're right, you didn't say this:

It's sad when you don't even know your own posts.

It's even sadder when you purposely don't include this part:

Like I said, it's not Favre's fault they lost, it's his fault that they didn't win.

But you know, continue working on Favre's balls, I don't think you've properly sucked his right testicle yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back