• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] Kanye West Spam Thread - Keep it ALL in HERE!

M_F, Beyonce looked classy without this. It's unfortunate, however, that no one is talking about the wonderful gesture she made, everyone is busy calling Kanye a douche.

Oh well, it's not like she needs to good press. She is on top of the industry anyway.

To add to the conversation as well, I also am making my daily appearance to say that Kanye is indeed a Douchebag, and a Jackass according to Obama, that is all.

7033_1226399185824_1404368090_630106_4915751_n.jpg

So. If Kanye West can steal Taylor's mic, is she really Swift?

..That's my one pun for the decade, feel honored.

I just wonder how anyone can approve of what he did. Hell if its cause you don't like Taylor big deal. If he did it to someone I didn't like I still say he was a douche for it.

I mean hell Obama called him a jackass...that is some awesome shit IMO.

Gosh I start the main thread of all the merged ones and no one shows me lover :(

This has to be the biggest thread I started even thought to contains a little from other threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back