*The Official Praise Beysus thread"

My$terio_Fan

I can do whatever I want
This is my official Beyonce thread. It will be where I come and post all of the greatness that is Beyonce. Anybody who doesn't like this thread, can ignore it, or STFU, thank you :)

Beyonce Giselle Knowles(September 4th, 1981)

Beyonce66325.jpg

3 #1 Albums(sales of over 75 Million, world wide)
5 #1's in the states(most #1 hits this decade for any woman)
Spent a total of 21 weeks atop the top 40 pop airplay(the most for any artist this decade)

Awards:
16 Grammy Nominations: 7 wins
3 Golden Globe Nominations: 0 wins
9 MTV Video Music Award wins
5 World Music Awards nominations: 2 wins

"Congratulations to Columbia’s Beyonce who's “Sweet Dreams at #32, +275 marking the first time a female artist has had six singles from one album chart at the Rhythmic format since 1993. Janet Jackson was the only other one to do so. "

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/radionews/radionews.cgi

As of Aug 2, Beyonce’s tour has officially been ranked the No 1 concert attraction in the world thanks to record attendance and an unprecedented multi-leg journey, according to Billboard magazine.

Beyonce has sold a whopping 75 million records worldwide with hits like Crazy in Love, Irreplaceable, Single Ladies and Halo. She is currently the most successful female artist this decade with tremendous success with both her group (Destiny’s Child) and her own career that has seen three solo albums.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?fil....3345&sec=nation

28wdqc6.png

And your point?

The POP star is POPular?

Holy shit! Stop the presses.

As much as I fuck with you about her, I do love Beyonce's music. I just prefer Carrie's. I'm from fucking Texas though. :lmao: What do you expect? Her only flaw is that she's from Oklahoma, and not in bed with me.

Billboard announced today (Aug. 25) that Beyoncé will be accepting its Woman Of The Year Award at the 2009 Billboard Women In Music Event, taking place on Oct. 2 in New York City.

The honor, given to a female recording artist that has inspired the music business with her success, leadership and new ideas, will be awarded to the singer for her accomplishments over the past 12 months.

In the last year, Beyoncé kicked off her world tour "I Am..." in support of her third solo album "I Am...Sasha Fierce," which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart in November and features the hit singles "If I Were A Boy," "Single Ladies," "Halo," "Ego" and "Sweet Dreams."

The tour also showcased Beyoncé's philanthropic side as she gave 2,500 tickets to families affected by the auto industry crisis in Detroit and joined forces with General Mills Hamburger Helper and Feeding America to deliver 3.5 million meals to local food banks.

"Beyoncé is multi-platinum artist and a multi-talented woman who clearly embodies the qualities of excellence and achievement that the Billboard Woman Of The Year Award was created to honor," said Bill Werde, Billboard's Editorial Director, about Beyoncé, who is the only performer in the 51-year history of the Billboard Hot 100 to top the chart for 10 weeks or more with a group and as a solo artist. "She has not only influenced pop culture with her hit songs and signature dance moves, but has inspired women everywhere with her unique style, business savvy and dedication to charitable causes."

The Billboard Women in Music Event celebrates the most powerful and talented women in the music business and is also held in conjunction with the Women In Music Power Players List issue, which recognizes the top female music executives who are leading the industry with their artistic and business vision.[/QUOTE

http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/content_d....f96369da172bba0

Not only popular, but also critically love aswell.

4. Beyoncé [ft. Jay-Z]
"Crazy in Love"

If someone told you that the sheet music for "Crazy in Love" was just a lot of exclamation points on a staff, you would believe them, right? From its first moments on til the end, its enormous beats and blaring fanfare pummel everything its path like a brutal force of nature, leaving us all with a clear choice to either turn away or submit to its indomitable power. It's fitting that this sound would be the basis of Beyoncé Knowles breakthrough hit, as it is the ideal showcase for the singer's forthright persona and her gift for vocal performances that manage an improbable balance of poised professionalism and feral emoting.

Amazingly, "Crazy in Love" isn't even Knowles at full blast-- she comes much harder on later hits such as "Get Me Bodied" and "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)"-- but the sheer force of her presence is enough to overshadow a strong cameo appearance by the freakishly charismatic Jay-Z and nearly erase the memory of her former bandmates in Destiny's Child. She was no stranger to stardom before "Crazy In Love," but after its blockbuster success, there was no question that Beyoncé had arrived as the definitive female R&B singer of her era, and had become the clear successor to a lineage of superstars including Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Whitney Houston, Donna Summer, and Diana Ross.

Pitchfork magazine, big music publisher, usually indie slanted, named Bee's song #4 of the decade :)

And FTS, I really don't like you, I really hate all of you, so you all can kiss my ass, kiss the ground I walk on, and be happy I bother coming here...Thank me later, ugo's....

I've found a youtube series that claims Beyonce is the devil. I think everyone in this thread should watch it.

Aww FTS & His butt body are teaming up. Remember I like it rough, but I have high standards, which you two don't meet up with. Sorry.

I have had a couple of "debates" about the relevancy of Beyonce. After this thread, I concur with everything about Beyonce. She may not be a favourite, but from what crap is placed in the charts I will keep the radio on for her. :D

That is, until Evanescence gets back onto the waves.

I have had a couple of "debates" about the relevancy of Beyonce. After this thread, I concur with everything about Beyonce. She may not be a favourite, but from what crap is placed in the charts I will keep the radio on for her. :D

That is, until Evanescence gets back onto the waves.

Amy Lee. <3 Can't really get into her music, but fuck...Listen to her voice. And she's rather attractive.

She is getting into her own solo career. Mainly its her, and a piano. She has some rock songs, but she is doing ballad style last time I heard/

She is getting into her own solo career. Mainly its her, and a piano. She has some rock songs, but she is doing ballad style last time I heard/

I'm incredibly excited, no matter what hate Xfear chooses to spout in my direction because of this post. Amy Lee. <3

Well, Evanescene did really well with Ben Moody as their guitarist sone wise. "Fallen" is one of the only non-compilation albums that I can listen from start to finish, no skipping. He is just a good guitarist for gothic rock. Too bad he left for creative differences, now we have a guitarist from Cold so I guess it kind of makes up for it.

I love Amy Lee too, more than Mickie James actually.

Glad to see this thread has become an Amy Lee love fest. Anyways, back to someone who is relevant nowadays.

Some of Bee's best vocal performances. <3

Used to be a hottie when she was fronting Destiny's Child. Then, she did the Austin Powers movie, and then she married the most overrated rapper of all time. Her hotness seems to have plummeted along with my respect for her.

Aww I'm sure Beyonce is sad that a bunch of snot nosed brats from a wrestling forum doesn't like her. Sorry she's a huge star, successful, selling tons, grammys, critic success, artist of the decade, and making 84 million a year, while all y'all are scrappin up your pennies to keep your internet on, so you can come to a wrestling forum, act tough and finally get to be the big shit. But reality sets in.

"He got a big ego, such a huge ego, I love his big ego, he walk like this cuz he can back it up" but the truth is you guys can't back it up! Remember don't let a wrestling forum go to your heads, you people still have to face the real world!

Hola! Bitches!
middle_finger.jpg

Aww I'm sure Beyonce is sad that a bunch of snot nosed brats from a wrestling forum doesn't like her. Sorry she's a huge star, successful, selling tons, grammys, critic success, artist of the decade, and making 84 million a year, while all y'all are scrappin up your pennies to keep your internet on, so you can come to a wrestling forum, act tough and finally get to be the big shit. But reality sets in.

"He got a big ego, such a huge ego, I love his big ego, he walk like this cuz he can back it up" but the truth is you guys can't back it up! Remember don't let a wrestling forum go to your heads, you people still have to face the real world!

Hola! Bitches!
middle_finger.jpg

Actually, after Chris Crocker, I think it's generally agreed upon that the saddest people are those that stick up for their idols like they're on a first name basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back