WZCW's End of the Year Awards

The Fan’s Choice - Your Personal Favourite: STEAMBOAT RICKY - His promos are great and I love his character. Plus Ricky and I go way back and can really appreciate the old WZCW together.

Champion of the Year: RIOS - As much shit that I gave him about the whole not RPing thing, I still think Rios akes this award. Also has been champ for awhile as well. Hopefully in the near future we can see more titles debut and bring back some of the old ones.

Up and Comer - Most Improved: REAPER - Does a very good job at writing his RP's and participates in the fed / Dynasty a lot. I see more solid and good posts from him more than anyone else (besides Will).

Match of the Year: STEAMBOAT RICKY VS. SAMMY ORWELL @ CIVIL REVOLUTION - A+ quality. I love hardcore matches and this one was great. had an amazing finish and I am glad to see Ricky getting a good push in the right direction.

RP-er of the Year: STEAMBOAT RICKY - I think everyone can agree that his promos are fun to read. Never a dull RP with this guy.

Feud of the Year: WILL VS. GUS - Not much to say about this. Pretty much the only MAJOR feud I have been around and seen. Steamboat Ricky vs. Sammy Orwell was a good one too, but that was to short term.

Please Come Back - Most Missed Superstar: DEVIRGINIZER - You new WZCW cats don't know who the hell he is but I wil lsay this. A superb locker room leader. Was always very open and helpful to everyone. Had charisma and the aura of a true leader. Very unselfish and was always out to make the most out of everyones character. A+ guy. He is missed very much.

Looks like Sincade needs to cast his nominations and we can move onto the voting ranks.

I must say. I am ABSOLUTELY flattered that I have received so many votes for RPer of the year and best New-comer (even though I am not new to WZCW lol). I really didnt think I was that popular. I love being a part of this. You all do an excellent job. I honestly don't care so much about winning the awards. Just being recognized by my peers is a huge satisfaction and sense of accomplishment.

Thank you all,
-DP

okay listen. i was thinking about a award show like WWE have. i was also thinking about a hall of fame type thread where we post old WZCW wrestlers

HEY!!!!! I'm getting the credit here, lol jk. We can do a hall of fame thing right before Wrestlemania .... in march...bc if u remember Will's thread of his scheduling idea said that in january we will be having a royal rumble type of ppv and in MArch we would be having a WM type of ppv so we can have the HOM thing before the WM type of ppv.

But sincade...are you going to give us your nominations so I can count them or not?

If so can u nominate poeple/things that haven't been nominated yet, if you can.

The Fan’s Choice - Your Personal Favourite:Will

Champion of the Year:Will

Up and Comer - Most Improved:Gus

Match of the Year: Battle royal [pinnacle pursuit]
great match

RP-er of the Year: D.C

Feud of the Year:Will vs Gus

Most Missed Superstar: Ace Cannon

Thank you for your votes...3 more Awards are going to be made official right now!!

The 1st one:

The Best RP Award

The best RP you have EVER read. Who wrote it. What was the topic about.

The 2nd Award:

Wish you faced

You will tell us which person you wish to one day RP against. It doesn't matter if it is in a normal match or a feud.

And finally:

The Worst Character Award
This is an award for which character you HATE the most, not the username, the character. And you must give a good enough reason. Don't get offended if someone picks your character.

The Best RP Award - The best RP you have EVER read:

Well I can't vote for mine when I wrote that little skit with Hasheem talking to Dan Rather so I will go with DC's latest RP...the one where he and Everest faced the DevilSpawns.

Wish you faced Award - Which person you want to RP against one day:

I would love to RP against Sincade but since I am now getting that chance I will like to RP against the Champ himself, Joseph Rios. My 2nd choice would be Steamboat Ricky :) My 3rd choice would be El G

The Worst Character Award - The character, not the username, the character you hate most:

El Guerrero...No Point to it what so ever. It's too bad I never got to face him one on one though.

Best RP of the Year: Steamboat Ricky: His RP for Civil Revolution had me laughing my butt off. His way of bringing different "sam's" into the conversation was very unique & funny. It brought a sense of humor to a hardcore edge. A very close 2nd would be Everest: Also for his C.R. RP, where he mocked several high profile Legends.. Other notable mentions would be Disasterpiece: For his most recent RP, very dark & edgy. Hasheem: The Dan Rather show, very solid.

Wishful Challenge of the Year: Steamboat Ricky: I can't help but think Ricky & I could tear it up through RPs.. & he'd probably kill me, but I'd love to interact with Ricky.. infact, I was just thinking earlier today about people I'd really enjoy working a feud with, & Ricky was one of the first people I thought of. Disasterpiece would be a close 2nd, as he's another solid RPer who lit it up with his most recent RP.

Worst Character of the Year: Glacier: I'm sorry, I don't know the guy personally.. but the name isn't original (not that some of our others are I guess, but also.. his character picture is of the Undertaker.. & I just can't for the life of me picture someone looking like that, called "Glacier." (Thats the downside to picking a former wrestlers name, who honestly sucked ass - outside of being a good martial arts expert)

Best RP of the Year: Everest: His Rp for Civil Revolution had me laughing harder than hell. It was very creative and put together very well.

Wishful Challenge of the Year: Mohammad Hasheem: I want this match up so bad that I would pull a face-turn to get it. I think this would be a WCZW classic in the making.

Worst Character of the Year: Mohammed Hasheem: Honestly I wish the "You hate me cause I'm "Enter Ethnicity Here"" would just not exist in wrestling. I mean it's utterly rediculous how easy it is to get heat for being that kind of heel. The promos are almost pre-written for you and hell you don't even need to do any heelish things in the ring. You just get on the mic saying "I'm Arab, so everytime something happens I'm being discrimminated against. etc. etc. etc" I don't even see where you could get enjoyment from playing that kind of character due to the absolute lack of skill needed to do so. This is not saying that Coconut doesn't have skill, but that IMO it takes more skill to play a character that doesn't get what I call "auto-heat" due to being a certain race, ethnicity, or creed.

kewl...will count it now...is glacier that a01000 guy?

Also...if Sincade and/or The Enforcer choose the same people that me, Will, or Reaper chose then the next person who nominated after Reaper (the 4th person) I will count his vote...since there is no point on nominating someone who has already been nominated.

Best RP of the Year: Everest: His Rp for Civil Revolution had me laughing harder than hell. It was very creative and put together very well.

Wishful Challenge of the Year: Mohammad Hasheem: I want this match up so bad that I would pull a face-turn to get it. I think this would be a WCZW classic in the making.

Worst Character of the Year: Mohammed Hasheem: Honestly I wish the "You hate me cause I'm "Enter Ethnicity Here"" would just not exist in wrestling. I mean it's utterly rediculous how easy it is to get heat for being that kind of heel. The promos are almost pre-written for you and hell you don't even need to do any heelish things in the ring. You just get on the mic saying "I'm Arab, so everytime something happens I'm being discrimminated against. etc. etc. etc" I don't even see where you could get enjoyment from playing that kind of character due to the absolute lack of skill needed to do so. This is not saying that Coconut doesn't have skill, but that IMO it takes more skill to play a character that doesn't get what I call "auto-heat" due to being a certain race, ethnicity, or creed.

I understand where you are coming from with the last thing...and I completely understand. But you have to see how stupid people and American people are to hate people who aren't from you country or culture or wtvr.

How is this different then when people used to discriminze black people a couple of decades ago? They used them as slaves, and killed them a while back. Now with the war on terror and shit and 9/11 people are judging Arabs and Muslims for this shit when it was Al Queda.

If you think about it...Hasheem would not be a heel if the fans didn't hate them.

But I will count ur picks...urs and wills...keep them nominations coming...just bc urs won't count doesnt mean people don't wanna read it.

Perhaps we can add a couple more awards?

Best Finisher:

Most Dominate Wrestler of the Year:

Holy Shit Moment of the Year:

Do these sound any good?

I have no problem adding them :)

Let me make it official on the front page and yes!!! Thank you, William.

Best Finisher:

Gus with his 900 Splash thing

Most Dominate Wrestler of the Year:
I would say me but I won't, lol...I mean I ended the careers of DaVinci's Arch Angel and El G but thats besides the point ummm I will nominate Will. He is still new to the WZCW and already is the champion with a manager. Excellent Will A job well done.

Holy Shit Moment of the Year:
At Civil Revolution, with Will not just winning the Elite X Title but with him taking Heidi and the both of them screwing Gus...that was priceless

You know what, honestly what the hell is going on? Will is getting votes in every damn category! LOL. I mean can anyone show love to The Main Event?

But for real Will deserves every vote he has gotten. That is why he was the first person I wanted in Dynasty. Good job bro.

lol I was gonna vote for you forbeing the most dominant guy but like whenyou became champion I was pretty new here so Idon't really remember. I voted for u in the category of the wishuful challenge award lol

get ur nominations in Enforcer lol

Best Finisher: "Perfect Shot" - Joseph Rios: I think Gus will honestly win out with the 900 Splash, but we need some outside options, and the "Perfect Shot" (Pedigree) is definately dangerous.

Wouldn't mind adding a self-promoting plug for the "Willennium" either. ;)

Most Dominate Wrestler of the Year: Hatchiyama Manzo: This was the whole reason I created this option to be honest. Manzo has been likely the MOST dominate superstar on the roster, for only being around for a short time.

Holy Shit Moment of the Year: Steamboat Ricky's 'Leap': During his Civil Revolution match - Ricky's leap off the tron, into the Double Decker bus, causing an explosion & the absolute most in carnage!

I'd give another note-worthy nod for Ricky's piledriver to Sammy Orwell, through a flaming table.. as well as Dynasty forming. (Its becoming the single most dominate group in E-Fed history) Also, Heidi's turn on Gus ;) lol

You know what, honestly what the hell is going on? Will is getting votes in every damn category! LOL. I mean can anyone show love to The Main Event?

But for real Will deserves every vote he has gotten. That is why he was the first person I wanted in Dynasty. Good job bro.

(character) - Face it man, Big Will is the future of this business.. its my "destiny" to become the "One Man Dynasty" of W.Z.C.W.. sooner or later, my Championship that you're holding for me, will come home where it belongs. ;)

(real) - I wanna thank everyone who's voted for me, it means a lot to be thought of as much as I have been, apparently.

Best Finisher: *cough*900 Splash*cough*lol Joes Depths of Hell

Most Dominant Star: I have to say Manzo

Holy Shit Moment: *cough*900 Splash off the ladder*cough*lol Steamboat's leap of doom

Shameless plugs, come on Will, lol

Best Finisher: *cough*900 Splash*cough*lol Joes Depths of Hell

Most Dominant Star: I have to say Manzo

Holy Shit Moment: *cough*900 Splash off the ladder*cough*lol Steamboat's leap of doom

Shameless plugs, come on Will, lol

:rolleyes: I KNOW, I'm sure someone like you would NEVER do anything like that. ;) lol

I am only coutning ur first thing because your other 2 were already taken...it's a good way to let everyone's votes to matter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back