5) 'TheOne'Big Will (Elite X Championship Ladder Match) - 1

Wishful Challenge Award - Which person you want to RP against one day:

1) Joseph Rios - 2

2) Steamboat Ricky - 2

3) Mohammad Hasheem -

4) 'The One' Big Will - 1

5) D.C. -

Most missed
(I dont think DJ counts anymore, since hes back)
I'd have to say Downward Spiral, because he did a lot fo rthe fed, until he disappeared, but his character was pretty cool

Best RP
I liked Wills Elite X title RP, it was pretty good, i enjoyed reading it even though i wanted Gus to win, i'm a fan of WZCW as much as i am a member of it

Wishful Challenge
I'd really like to face Gus down the road, but my ultimate goal would be to go up against Steamboat, i'd like to see if i can hold my own against him

Gus:
Most missed
Prax, he did a lot for WZCW, it would be cool to have him back

Best RP
I liked Rickys RP against McBrady, it was funny, like all of his are

Wishful Challenge
I dont know, i'd have to say Rios, since hes the champ, he must be one of the best in WZCW

Please Come Back:
Prax. I miss you so much man. I hope this award goes to you!!! WHat happened was a tragedy and hopefully everything will go back to what it used to be.

Best RP
I nominated DC's RP...but I remembered how funny Everest's was. I vote for Everest :)

Wishful Challenge
I voted for the man I nominated...Rios. I want a shot at the gold...when I am ready ;)

1) Spiral - his character had real potential
2) Ricky at civil revolution - it completely proved what a hardocre SOB this character is developing into
3) I feel i could go with any of them but at a push i would say Will.
(i am surprised the DevilSpawns are not in this option)

1. I will vote for Prax, wasnt around when him or DS were here, but i guess Prax has done a lot

2. I will say Everest, his RP was funny

3. I want to RP against Steamboat, like Kenny said, i think he is the most creative RPer in WZCW right now

1. Downward Spiral: His Rp skills and matches were of the chain.

2. Steamboat Ricky: Aragorn & hobbits...nuff said.

3. Steamboat Ricky: We are both Hardcore sons of bitches and we would and could (maybe litterally) tear the roof off of the building. That and the RPs would be on a whole nother level.

1. Prax

2. Other than Everest's (if I can't vote for my own) I'd say DC's was pretty good I'll go with that one.

3. Joseph Rios, cause it means I'm still running with the big dogs.

Most Missed Superstar: A.J./Ech: (No offense, but David is back - so he should be replaced with A.J. or Ech!) I personally wish I could have one match, against either of these guys. I never got to read a lot from either of them.. & I always wanted to truly face A.J., dispite still never knowing why. I just liked his character.

Best RP Ever Read: Steamboat Ricky @ Civil Revolution: Hobbits, Actors, Spanish Announce Tables, London Guards.. it had everything to keep me rolling. Ricky's imagination is far beyond anything I've ever seen, or definately read before.

Most Wanted Challenge of the Year: Steamboat Ricky: Make no mistake, someday I will definately want a crack at the World Championship.. even if that means Joseph Rios, but I truly want to face Ricky in a meaningful feud. When I think of the type of feud with could have, I recall the Shawn Michaels/Edge v. Mick Foley battles.

Most Missed Superstar:prax i read about the guy and loved his commitment

Best RP Ever Read: Ricky the man makes me crack up

Most Wanted Challenge of the Year: If i was still rping i would love to challenge will man that would be soo sweet

1. I will say DS, even though i wasnt around at that time

2. Wills CR RP, it was pretty good, drew heat, kind of like a Byte This kind of Rp

3. I want to face Steamboat, imagine, The Demon vs The Pirate

I most miss AJ, (miss feuding with him, we never got to finish)

I liked Downward Spiral's RP's, all of them were good.

I'll take on anyone willing to face me

Most Missed Superstar

DeVirginizer - This is a no brainer for me. I loved this guy. His character was a bit more than what I am currently comfortable with in terms of sexual immorality, but my best memories of the old fed involved this guy. I remember a promo where I had Polly bite off DeVirg's girlfriend's nipple off in a sneak attack. It was awesome. The best feud I had outside of being in the World Title picture.

Best Single RP

D.C. - This is a no-brainer guys. He made a good joke about me. The only way this promo could have been better is if I came out with a ukulele singing "A Pirates Life." Plus, it looks like he need some love from the totals.

Wishful Challenge

"The One" Big Will - He's the top guy in the fed, IMO. He's the best mate I've got on here, and I know that we could have the greatest feud this place has ever seen. Hands down, no-brainer. Will. Will. Will. Unless El Guerrero is still around. He has a funny name. But still then, Will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back