Best Finisher Award:

1) Gus (900 Splash) - 6

2) Joseph Rios - (Perfect Shot) -

3) Joe - (Depths of Hell) - 1

4) 'The One' Big Will - (Willenium) -

worst character
El Guerrero he was like an LAX reject

finisher
900, most amazing finisher i've ever seen and heard of (ive seen it happen *cough*Gus off the roof, dumbass*cough*

Gus:
Worst character
McBrady
a complete rip off of the most over hyped quarterback EVER

Finisher
Joe's Depths of Hell, when i saw Ricky Banderas (Judas Messias) do it, i went to Joe and he's using it in our backyard fed now as well

Worst Character
Now this one is a very tricky one because I hated the character of El G and the poster that was him. I hated him very much until we patched things up but never spoke again. I beat El G in a deportation Match and never again was he ever seen...much like the poster. I would have voted for him but decided not to. I voted for Glacier. Who the hell is that noob (New Bee)? What the hell is his character? I know I nominated El G...but you don't have to vote for your nominee but I will be voting for Glacier with this one.

Best Finisher:
Come on. This is a no-brainer. Gus's finisher is sickening. If anyone can actually get me a video thing of someone preforming a 900 splash frmo youtube in the award's discussion that would really be helpful bc I dont kknow what it is but I'll vote for it anyways because it sounds cool

1) Glacier - just pointless
2) the 900, i am gonna make a point of seeing this on youtube tomorrow....cant wait.

1. Tom McBrady, he didnt RP, twice, i told, but as far as the character, why make a rip off of Tom Brady? why not make an entirely new character?

2. 900 Splash, i tried to do this off of a ladder once, i only got a 630, but the actual amount of degrees the one Gus uses is 810, but 900 just sounds better a 900 would be two rotations and lands on his feet, i think Gus means like 2 450s two flips and lands on his stomach on them

1. Tom McBrady. LOL at the thought of there being a wrestling version of Tom Brady, but throwing the Mc in there is priceless...sounds like a McDonalds sandwich tributed to Brady.

2. 900 splash. A 900 splash would be 2 450s, and you'd land on your back after the 2 1/2 rotations, but I HAVE seen it, and it's sick.

1. Glacier: As said by those before me. Pointless....Just pointless.

2. The 900: Sick, high risk, it would hurt alot, sick, damn near impossible to pull off, did I say sick.

Worst Character of the Year: Glacier: The guy joined & never got used. Whats worse, he never even came back to ask about being used. So more or less, it was a jobber signing up to become nothing?? I think he's going to run away with this award, but is that truly a good thing? Thats like saying you're the smartest kid with down syndrome.

Best Finishing Move of the Year: Gus' 900 Splash: I think Gus will run away with this award as well. Perhaps we should've said "Best Finishing Name" to give it more of an edge.. because "900 Splash" can't even compare to some of the creativeness we have in the other "names" for finishers.. but the 900 Splash is above everything else, when it comes to "impressive" finishers.

Brady: Sorry Tom but the character is pure suckyness!!!

Gus: I want to see a 900 splash!!

here is what i believe Gus' 900 would look like

900to8.gif

uh, yep, thats what Gus is always trying to do when we wrestle, anyway,

1. Worst character - Tom McBrady, pointless, how many former football players are really successful in pro wrestling anyway?

2. Duh, the 900 Splash, we need to think up a cool name for it

Ok, it's high time I replied to these things:

Worst Character

-I really have no idea. What about Steamboat Ricky? Can I write myself in? I mean, I'm a slightly overweight pirate guy who is best friends with a bird. Furthermore, I'm such a loser that I had to create my own title belt to carry around.
-I guess if I can't vote for myself...then...I'll vote for Mohammad Hasheem. This is because:
A) I don't know who Glacier even is/was.
B) I like the name "El Guerrero." There is always something comical about Latino names.
C) Tom McBrady...well, I am extremely anti-Tom Brady, so I don't know why I'm not voting for this character.
D)Rajeem. Well, he's a step below Hasheem, so, he makes less of a horrendous character because he has less of an impact.
E) Mohammad Hasheem - I want to see some sweet Iron Shiek-esque stuff out of Mohammad...especially pointy shoes.

Best Finisher

- Willenium - It seems to be trendy to vote for the 900 splash, but how can everyone seriously pass up on a finisher which derived its name from a sub-par Will Smith album?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back