WZCW's End of the Year Awards

M

Melon Farmer

Just nominate people. And you can't nominate yourself. (If you do then your votes will not count) I wanna be in charge of this shit, but if I need help then I'll ask Gus or one of the mods since they r the mods and Gus has lots of free time.

The Fan’s Choice Award - Your Personal Favourite
1) Curious Asparagus: D.C.
2) C.M: 'The One' Big Will
3) Reaper: Gus

4) Enforcer: Sincade
5) Sincade: 'The One' Big Will

Champion of the Year Award (It will obviously be Will or Enforcer but someone must nominate them)
1) Curious Asparagus: Joseph Rios
2) Reaper: 'The One' Big Will
3) TheOneBigWill: Steamboat Ricky

4) Enforcer: 'The One' Big Will
5) Sincade: 'The One' Big Will

Up and Comer Award - Most Improved
1) Curious Asparagus: Gus
2) C.M: Disasterpiece
3) the_gus14: Mohammad Hasheem

4) Enforcer: Gus
5) Sincade: Gus

Match of the Year Award
1) Curious Asparagus: Pinnacle Pursuit Battle Royal Match
2) Reaper: Elite X Title Match: Fatal Four Way Ladder Match
3) TheOneBigWill: Steamboat Ricky vs. sammy Orwell (Civil Revolution)

4) Enforcer: Everest vs Spiral (Street Fight)
5) Sincade: Pinnacle Pursuit Battle Royal Match

RP-er of the Year Award
1) Curious Asparagus: Downward Spiral
2) C.M: Disasterpiece
3) Reaper: Steamboat Ricky

4) Enforcer: 'The One' Will
5) Sincade: D.C.

Feud of the Year Award
1) Curious Asparagus: Will vs. Gus
2) C.M: Rios vs. Everest
3) thegus_14: Chuck Myles vs. Sincade

4) Enforcer: Titus and Hasheem
5) Sincade: Will vs. Gus

Please Come Back Award - Most Missed Superstar
1) Curious Asparagus: Prax
2) Reaper: Downward Sprial
3) Steamboat Ricky: DeVirginizer

4) Enforcer: DJ
5) Sincade: Ace Cannon

AND 6 BRAND NEW AWARDS:

The Best RP Award - The best RP you have EVER read:
1) Curious Asparagus: DC (Meltdown Ep. 8DC/Everest vs. The Devilspawns
2) TheOneBigWill: Steamboat Ricky (Civil Revolution) Ricky vs. Sammy Orwell
3) Reaper: Everest (Civil Revolution) Everest vs. Joseph Rios (World Title)

4) Enforcer: Steamboat Ricky (Meltdown EP. 9) (Him Taking out Will Smith)
5) Sincade: 'The One' Big Will (Civil Revolution) Elite X Championship Ladder Match

Wishful Challenge Award - Which person you want to RP against one day:
1) Curious Asparagus: Joseph Rios
2) TheOneBigWill: Steamboat Ricky
3) Reaper: Mohammad Hasheem

4) Enforcer: 'The One' Big Will
5) Sincade: D.C.

The Worst Character Award - The character, not the username, the character you hate most:
1) Curious Asparagus: El Guerrero
2) TheOneBigWill: Glacier
3) Reaper: Mohammad Hasheem

4) Enforcer: Tom McBrady
5) Sincade: Rajeem (For those who do not know him he is the manager of Hasheem)

Best Finisher Award:
1) Curious Asparagus: Gus - 900 Splash
2) TheOneBigWill: Joseph Rios - Perfect Shot (Pedigree)
3) the_gus14: Joe - Depths of Hell

4) Enforcer: 'The One' Big Will - Willenium
5) Sincade: Gus - 900 Splash

Most Dominant Wrestler Of The Year Award:
1) Curious Asparagus: 'The One' Big Will
2) TheOneBigWill: Hatchiyama Manzo
3) David Jetter: Steamboat Ricky

4) Enforcer: (Not sure so what I am going to do is this) Sincade...he became the controller of WZCW for 30 days.
5) Sincade: Mohammad Hasheem

Holy Shit Moment Award
1) Curious Asparagus: Will winning the first ever Elite X Title & Heidi helpig him him by screwing Gus!!!
2) TheOneBigWill: Steamboat Ricky's Leap off the tron at Civil Revolution
3) Conspicuous Asparagus: Strife taking DC out of WZCW and in turn, getting suspended for life.

4) Enforcer: The crowning of the very first WZCW Heavyweight Champ (Joseph Rios) (I am allowing that because regardless of who is the first champion...it is still a Holy Shit Moment of WZCW)
5) Sincade: The Formation of High Society

Special Tributes - There will be a few special tributes on the Award Show. You can nominate someone, but it won't immediatly be counted.
1. David Jetter: All the great video's and sigs and everything else he has done for the WZCW.
2. Sincade: Does a shit load for the WZCW. He is a police officer. Like it or not, it seems that WZCW is a major part of Sincade's life. Thank you bro.
3. The Enforcer: He also does a lot for WZCW. He is the mod of WZCW and brought it up when it was at its lowest peak. Thank you sir.
4. Will: Whether we know it or not, Will works with Enforcer and Sincade behind the scenes of WZCW and manages the feuds and stuff like that. He may not do as much as Sincade and Enforcer, but he does do stuff.
5. Disasterpiece: He is a soldier of our great nation's army. He fights for our great country and defends it for us...he definently gets recognition. Thank you from all of us.

Top three from each category go into voting. And I might even make a Special Awards if this becomes good.

Please note:

Number 4 and Number 5 are for Enforcer and Sincade since they are the mods of this E-fed with Izzy...so if Izzy wants in...then I have no problem making an extra space for him :)

It is first come first serve basis so nominate quickly. And don't nominate the same person. Votings will begin after we have the nominations and it will be run by me :)

The Fan’s Choice - Your Personal Favourite: D.C...his character is so cool!!!!

Champion of the Year: Enforcer because he has been a longer champion than Will.

Up and Comer - Most Improved: Gus, no doubt!!! Incredible RP-er

Match of the Year: In My Opinion it is tied between the battle royal on WZCW a while back and the ladder match from Civil Revolution but I will choose the battle royal match (had to do with the pinnacle pursuit tournament)

RP-er of the Year: Downward Spirals...I liked reading his RP's.

Feud of the Year: Gus and Will

Please Come Back - Most Missed Superstar: Either Downward Spiral or Prax. I am going to choose Prax because he was such a nice guy and did so much for the fed.

Also...guys try to explain why you nominate that person and in some cases...don't mention the person's username...mention his character's name :)

The Fan’s Choice - Your Personal Favourite:Will

Champion of the Year:Joseph Rios
been champion longer

Up and Comer - Most Improved: Disasterpiece
i like he's RPs

Match of the Year: Battle royal [pinnacle pursuit]
great match

RP-er of the Year: Disasterpiece

Feud of the Year:Rios & Everest
Please Come Back - Most Missed Superstar: El Guerreo J/K
i'll go with PRAX

Coco, I must admit I really like to see you taking charge and starting something like this. It is a really good idea and cant wait to see how it plays out.

I will post my votes after I think about them

P.S: Vote for Rios :) lol

lol wow, someone is trying to use scare tactics to get votes. Dont worry faithful followers of WZCW I wont allow that to happen ;)

The Fan’s Choice - Your Personal Favourite: Gus

Champion of the Year:"The One" Big Will

Up and Comer - Most Improved: Disasterpiece (His RPs are just demented and very realistic)

Match of the Year: Fatal Four Way for the Elite X (Awesome match)

RP-er of the Year: Steamboat Ricky (He is mad creative)

Feud of the Year: Gus and Big Will (lots o controversy)

Please Come Back - Most Missed Superstar: Downward Spiral (His character looked so bad ass.

The Fan’s Choice - Your Personal Favourite: Sincade

Champion of the Year: Will

Up and Comer - Most Improved: Hashpipe, I mean Hasheem, his RPs have improved dramatically

Match of the Year: Fatal Four Way for the Elite X (Awesome match)

RP-er of the Year: Steamboat Ricky (He is mad creative)

Feud of the Year: Myles and Sincade (Stone Cold vs McMahon style)

Please Come Back - Most Missed Superstar: Prax (He did a lot for the fed, i miss him :(

The Fan’s Choice: Will

Champion of the Year: Rios

Up and Comer: Ben Legend (talented RPs)

Match of the Year: Will's writing for the SR v. Sam Orwell match at Civ. Rev. was second to none. (Does that count as voting for myself? If it does, don't count it. But it was seriously the greatest match I've ever read.) Elite X 4-Way @ Civ. Rev. comes in a close second.

RP-er of the Year: Disasterpiece

Please Come Back: DeVirginizer (only Disaster will know who I'm talking about).

The Fan’s Choice: Steam Boat Ricky (that guy is a maniac lol)

Champion of the Year: Rios (Simple as he got that title and keeps holding onto it, well untill maxx gets his match)

Up and Comer: Gus (his feud with will is making him shine like the star he is)

Match of the Year: the Elite X fatal Four way

RP-er of the Year: Disasterpiece (Kids got talent)

Feud of the Year: Gus VS Will

Please Come Back: David Jetter (he put alot of time into the fed)

Fan's Choice of the Year: Sincade: The man has gold in everything he's done. From his Rps, to his matches, to his storyline involvement. As a wrestler, Sincade is truly one of the more underrated of the entire E-Fed. (my next in line would be)- 2. Steamboat Ricky 3. Gus

Champion of the Year: Steamboat Ricky: hahaha I bet everyone forgot that he's currently holding a Championship. The only reason why I didn't vote for Joseph Rios, is because I seriously think everyone forgot Ricky was a Champion. Rios has made this e-industry everything it is, by being the only World Champion we've had to date. So in my opinion, Rios will win hands down.. but Ricky gets my vote.

Most Improved of the Year: (Up & Comer) Gus: He has tons of potential & I truly think our current feud is shooting him directly into Main Event limelight.

Match of the Year: Civil Revolution: Steamboat Ricky v. Sammy Orwell: If I can't vote for a match I wrote, then I'd go with Civil Revolution: Joseph Rios v. Everest: Rios just wouldn't remain down in the LMS match, & it took everything Everest had, but a nice boost at the end, from Dynasty has kept the Championship around our centerpiece.

RP-er of the Year: Steamboat Ricky: Dispite that I pay attention to everyone's RPs.. I'm generally interested to see what Ricky will write next. There hasn't been a single RP that he's written, that hasn't made me sit back & think.. wow. (next in line) 2. Everest 3. Nate Thorpe

Feud of the Year: Mohammad Hasheem v. Titus: It was the feud that made me want to join W.Z.C.W. It showed me that it was more than just RPs, but it was entertainment & down right unbelieveable events, that unfolded before my eyes.

Most Missed of the Year: A.J.: I never knew him as a e-wrestler, but I would've loved to of had one match against him. Downward Spirial is another, even though I made my debut off him, I wish I could've had the chance to really go one-on-one, just to see if I could.

I wanna thank you all for giving us your nomination picks!!! Everyone made a huge impact by nominating people. So I want to thank you all!!!

Question: While I was gone, who editted my post and put the C.M. thing?

I wanna mention a few things:

Ricky: I will be adding DeVirginizer even though I have no clue who he is lol.

Will: Thank you for writing a few sentences on why you chose it, made me happy. I know you all put some thought and I want to thank you all as well :)

Somethings I want to mention about Will's picks. So let's give a run down shall we.

Fan's Choice of the Year: Sincade: The man has gold in everything he's done. From his Rps, to his matches, to his storyline involvement. As a wrestler, Sincade is truly one of the more underrated of the entire E-Fed. (my next in line would be)- 2. Steamboat Ricky 3. Gus

I agree with you 100 percent, but all 3 viewer nominations were taken. I was a little sad that the viewer nominations were taken because you had many nominations that I wanted to put in. But number 4 and number 5 of the nominations are strictly V.I.P...for the 2 people who really make an impact on WZCW for a while, and this is a way to show them how much we appreciate them. It is for Enforcer and Sincade. Sincade can't vote for himself so Enforcer is his only hope, lol.

Champion of the Year: Steamboat Ricky: hahaha I bet everyone forgot that he's currently holding a Championship. The only reason why I didn't vote for Joseph Rios, is because I seriously think everyone forgot Ricky was a Champion. Rios has made this e-industry everything it is, by being the only World Champion we've had to date. So in my opinion, Rios will win hands down.. but Ricky gets my vote.

I promise you, I had NO clue that Ricky actually held a belt. What belt and when did he win it? I thought the only belts were World and Elite X. I know that the Tag Titles are beind discussed but I didn't know that tehre was a 3rd title!! Lol...So I am coutning Ricky as the 3rd and final Viewer Nomination. The V.I.P-ers can still choose 2 more people...even though I have no clue who else is left, lol.

Most Improved of the Year: (Up & Comer) Gus: He has tons of potential & I truly think our current feud is shooting him directly into Main Event limelight.

I like this because I chose it as well. Lol...great minds think alike huh.

Match of the Year: Civil Revolution: Steamboat Ricky v. Sammy Orwell: If I can't vote for a match I wrote, then I'd go with Civil Revolution: Joseph Rios v. Everest: Rios just wouldn't remain down in the LMS match, & it took everything Everest had, but a nice boost at the end, from Dynasty has kept the Championship around our centerpiece.

You can certainly choose that match. You weren't involved in it, but you wrote it lol. Sincade is Enforcer's only hope if the Enforcer vs. Everest match gets in, lol. So they both need each other lol.

RP-er of the Year: Steamboat Ricky: Dispite that I pay attention to everyone's RPs.. I'm generally interested to see what Ricky will write next. There hasn't been a single RP that he's written, that hasn't made me sit back & think.. wow. (next in line) 2. Everest 3. Nate Thorpe

You and someone else both chose Ricky so he is automatically in the thing. I liked your pick.

Feud of the Year: Mohammad Hasheem v. Titus: It was the feud that made me want to join W.Z.C.W. It showed me that it was more than just RPs, but it was entertainment & down right unbelieveable events, that unfolded before my eyes.

I Want to Thank you so so so much!!! This put a big smile on my face but I can't count it because all 3 viewer Nominations are taken. But it can still be taken by the VIP-ers :)

Most Missed of the Year: A.J.: I never knew him as a e-wrestler, but I would've loved to of had one match against him. Downward Spirial is another, even though I made my debut off him, I wish I could've had the chance to really go one-on-one, just to see if I could.

I forgot about him, lol. But the 3 viewer Nominations are taken up, so it is up to the VIP-ers if they wanna use AJ as their picks.

I want to thank you all again and it looks like ALL 3 Viwer Nominations are taken up!!! Gee that was fast, lol.

There are only 2 spots left for each one but you have to be a V.I.P member and the 2 V.I.P. Members are The Enforcer and Sincade.

So gentlemen, get your nominee's in quickly so the votings can open and you guys can start voting. One vote per topic.

I also need a little help on deciding a few things.

How should you guys vote? By PM-ing me so it will be private or by the polls for EVERYONE in the WZ Forums to vote? Because I will be writing up a Ceremony Show and it will be interactive meaning that people will be sending me Roleplays of stuff, that I will be asking.

In fact, me and someone else should be completely responsible for this just so we can be in Sincade's and Enforcer's shoes lol. They can relax and read a show, for once lol.

This will be HUGE!!!

Also, I will be adding 3 more awards...because I want to have a total of 10 awards.

I thought of...the best RP you have read so far.

can't think of the other 2. Maybe the "Who do you want to Roleplay against award"

lol...I'll think about it. But I do need to know how the votings should be done and the VIP-ers (Sincade and Enforcer) please post your nominations, lol.

Again, thank you all!!!

I dont mind you and Will putting together the show. I will open up the polls once you let me know what the nominations are, this way they can be properly modded so I will open them for you.

The Fan’s Choice - Your Personal Favourite: Sincade. I will give him the nod here because he is a hell of a talent.

Champion of the Year: Will. I mean I can't vote for myself lol

Up and Comer - Most Improved: Gus, the man has really stepped up his game from when he first joined.

Match of the Year: Since I can't vote for my own match with Everest. I will got with the Fatal 4-Way for the Elite-X Title

RP-er of the Year: To be honest I am surprised I was never mentioned for this one. Hmm o well, but other then myself, I will give the nod to Will hes pretty damn good

Please Come Back - Most Missed Superstar: DJ, even tho he will be back sooner rather then later.

I dont mind you and Will putting together the show. I will open up the polls once you let me know what the nominations are, this way they can be properly modded so I will open them for you.

Hey, whoa, wait. lol I don't mind helping with what I can.. but writing matches is a lot on my plate, as is. So I'll try to help the best I can, but perhaps another person can be added to help more in-depth. I'll do what I can, but I can't guarantee I'd have a lot of time to put forth for this.. especially because to me, it seems like a really big event for W.Z.C.W.

Like the Slammy's were for W.W.F.

I'll do what I can, but I can't guarantee a lot.

The only reason I mentioned you is because he stated your name in the discussion thread. So I thought you 2 had spoke about it already

The Fan’s Choice - Your Personal Favourite: Sincade. I will give him the nod here because he is a hell of a talent.

Champion of the Year: Will. I mean I can't vote for myself lol

Up and Comer - Most Improved: Gus, the man has really stepped up his game from when he first joined.

Match of the Year: Since I can't vote for my own match with Everest. I will got with the Fatal 4-Way for the Elite-X Title

RP-er of the Year: To be honest I am surprised I was never mentioned for this one. Hmm o well, but other then myself, I will give the nod to Will hes pretty damn good

Please Come Back - Most Missed Superstar: DJ, even tho he will be back sooner rather then later.

Wow, half of your list is of me, or something I've written. That truly means a lot. Now I feel like a jackass for not voting for you through certain things. lol Way to make me feel horrible, ass! lol

The only reason I mentioned you is because he stated your name in the discussion thread. So I thought you 2 had spoke about it already

Nope, this is ALL Coco-Crisp's idea.. he deserves FULL & COMPLETE credit for this idea. I will help with what I can though, I just didn't wanna step in & be part of the credit for anything.. plus, I don't know how much time I could put forth for it.. so thats why I said what I did.

Again, I WILL help.. I just don't know how much. And regardless of who helps put it together with him, Coco deserves all the credit for these awards.

It isn't necessary form e to get all the credit because without you guys, and Sincade/Enforcer, there wouldn't be none of this.

And Will, I was planning to get the ceremony show like January 1st or around that time.

So I am sure the both of us will have time to do it...I wanna plan it out in way advance. Because we still gotta do the Votes.

Enforcer: Please come on MSN, if you can...needa chat with you about something.

well you should feel bad Will, You didnt vote for me! lol

But you deserve it man, you have done some awesome things here.

And I am online already Coco

Well Coco has made me make some changes to my votes because some of my selections were taken already. So I have changed some of them except the ones that really didnt have another choice.

So blame it on Coco! lol jk

Lies, lies, and more lies from Enforcer, lol joking.

What I asked Enforcer was to change some of his choices because since he and Sincade have very special and reserved spots in the nominations...I thought they can choose things that are different from what was taken.

Like people chose matches that when they chose it, the spots were all taken up. For example the Titus vs. Hasheem feud that Will suggested or the AJ being the most missed and wtvr.

But then I told him it wasn't necessary. So for the picks that Enforcer chose, even though it was already taken will be counted. Sorry Enforcer, lol.

Sincade...your up to bat.

Yeah will you really are a remarkable rper i want to see if the one big will ever makes it to main event

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back