Is This a Record?

Lil Wes

All Eyez On Me
For the total amount of the word's "fuck", "fucking" and "shit" in a post?

Let's reveal this beauty.

Ok seriously this shit is just getting on my nerves last summer I was online checking out what bands were gonna be on tour, and Metallica was one of the bands I checked, and looking at the tour dats from last year, they were playing shows pretty much every fucking where else but North America, so I figured, hey maybe this year they'll do a North American tour, yeah right, check this out...

Two, just two lousy fucking shows in all of North America, what the fuck?!?, I mean I realize these guys have fans all over the world, but it's been fucking forever since they've toured North America, the fucking continent where they first made it big, and danmit I want to see fucking Metallica, I feel I shouldn't have to need a passport and a ticket to some other fucking country to see them, for the love of fucking god Metallica I'm begging show your home country that you still give a shit about them and schedule some fucking tour dates for North fucking America!!!!!

13 uses of the word "fuck", "fucking" and "shit" in 2 paragraphs completely thrown into a sentence out of the blue.

Classic. Rep for you Justin, if I can.

No it's not a record

C.M. said:
fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking fuck fuck fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking fuck fucking fuck

^Now that's the record

I think Justin cusses more than Xfear.

Xfear just completely makes people look foolish with a variety of words.

Justin is pissed that Metallica isn't playing shows in North America

And I like the word Fuck, it is the single greatest word ever, and can be used in so many different ways, I'll let this fine video show you what I mean

[youtube]26UA578yQ5g[/youtube]

fuck has become just another word really

Its to the point where the only cuss world left that's still considered inappropriate on a large scale is cunt

I'm proud of you Justin. Me and you shall continue to carry the angry, cussing rants on these forums.

This post needs more cursing. Fuck. Shit. Balls. Tampon. Barbara Streisand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back