Who Does[n't] Deserve It?

The Bar Room does it. It is how I gained a good portion of my rep, I admit. But remember KB, JKO doesn't care what veterans have to say, even if they are G-Mods. Even though probably a hell of a lot of us agree with Razor and you that it is annoying.

If you people want to know why this place isn't as strong as it used to be anymore, it's because of you people that sit in the bar room all day bitching about rep and old vs. new and all the other bullshit like that. If you want to be respected to get rep or whatever, go in the non spam areas and EARN IT. I'm so fucking sick of hearing people say things like who doesn't get the respect they deserve or who gets too much rep. Let me say this AGAIN because apparently a lot of you freaking idiots can't get it yet.

REP MEANS NOTHING​

Learn this. Understand it. GO WITH IT.

Go to the real sections and get your annoying asses out of the bar room for five damn minutes for once. If you want to get respect, go freaking earn it, because believe me on this: appreciation from the real posters here means a thousand times more than being repped for a sex joke in the bar room. If you want to keep patting yourselves on the back for your big and mighty rep bars, go right ahead, but the people here that have earned their spots aren't impressed, and we aren't going anywhere soon, especially not to be replaced by pathetic wastes of air like you.

I hate the bar room anymore, I truly do.

Go to the real sections and get your annoying asses out of the bar room for five damn minutes for once. If you want to get respect, go freaking earn it, because believe me on this: appreciation from the real posters here means a thousand times more than being repped for a sex joke in the bar room. If you want to keep patting yourselves on the back for your big and mighty rep bars, go right ahead, but the people here that have earned their spots aren't impressed, and we aren't going anywhere soon, especially not to be replaced by pathetic wastes of air like you.

This.

Christ some of you are boring and pathetic.

:( ?

--------

And, after all of this, you guys can take KB's advice and post in the 3 threads I've made in the Cigar Lounge! Barney Frank, Ron Paul, Batman, and To Kill A Mockingbird? Say what?!?!

Razor I do think you are somewhat overrated, but that Batman/Philosophy thread in the Cigar Lounge is nice.

JKO, I do think you're a unfunny jackass, but the recent threads you've been making in the Bar Room are a good attempt at new threads.

Backhanded compliments...they feel bad, don't they?

There's a big difference in saying someone is a little overrated and calling them an unfunny jackass.

With all the posts devoted to sucking your dick, saying you are the most overrated poster on the forums would be like putting you in the top 3 posters on this board.

But that's what I get for trying to make peace with you.

Shit fucking cunt.

There's a big difference in saying someone is a little overrated and calling them an unfunny jackass.

Right. Saying all the compliments I've been getting are unwarranted is on a completely lower level than me saying you're not funny.

With all the posts devoted to sucking your dick, saying you are the most overrated poster on the forums would be like putting you in the top 3 posters on this board.

Sounds like someone is jealous.

All the people who say I'm good at posting are saying is that I'm good. They aren't saying I'm the next coming of Jesus Christ. And, if I may so myself, I am good.

But that's what I get for trying to make peace with you.

That was your effort at peace? A backhanded comment like that? Seriously? You would be a horrible politician.

Shit fucking cunt.

Fucking shit eating asswipe. Learn to post.

Send me liquor Razor. I'm fucking thirsty.

You're all shit by the way. None of you deserve anything more than a hot lead sandwich.

Like the heel turn?

Send me liquor Razor. I'm fucking thirsty.

Liquor is only going to dehydrate you, Xfear. It'll do the exact opposite of what you want. :)

You're all shit by the way. None of you deserve anything more than a hot lead sandwich.

Like the heel turn?

I dunno....maybe if you get a mouthpiece manager. (Norcal :()

How about my cock in your mouth. Is that enough of a mouthpiece for you?

Whiskey. I fucking need it. Send it. Now. I've got a few hypodermics laying around, I want to shoot it straight to my fucking heart Pulp Fiction adrenaline style.

I saw a homeless man vomit on a child today.

:lmao::lmao:

Whiskey. I fucking need it. Send it. Now. I've got a few hypodermics laying around, I want to shoot it straight to my fucking heart Pulp Fiction adrenaline style.

Whiskey straight to the heart? I dunno...something about upsetting the balance of the heart's pumping mechanisms doesn't sound completely safe, Xfear, buddy.

Well then. It's payback for all the times the kid threw up on his mom and dad. Kid deserved it. :lmao:

My cock, or the vomit of a homeless man? How about my cock covered in the vomit of a homeless man?

Right. Saying all the compliments I've been getting are unwarranted is on a completely lower level than me saying you're not funny.

Never said all of the comments were unwarranted, did I?

You're a 8 out of 10 in terms of posting skills.

Don't make it out like you're the fucking shit, because there are lots of people on here better than you.
Razor said:
Sounds like someone is jealous.

:lmao:.

Jealous? Of your status on a fucking internet wrestling forum?

:lmao:. Hopefully you understand how dumb you sound accusing me of being jealous of people faking sexual dialogue with you and giving you internet reputation.

All the people who say I'm good at posting are saying is that I'm good. They aren't saying I'm the next coming of Jesus Christ. And, if I may so myself, I am good.

I agree. You are good.

Razor said:
That was your effort at peace? A backhanded comment like that? Seriously? You would be a horrible politician.
I'm not trying to be one.

And you were offended by that? A soft little comment like that? Seriously? You would be a horrible politician.

Razor said:
Fucking shit eating asswipe. Learn to post.

Twat burrito. I know how to post. As evidenced by the grey 'Submit Reply' button I'm about to press.

X, I think you would be disappointed to find out about something my mom did a while ago.

When my grandpa comes to visit us from Venezuela, he always brings some type of alchohol, it's usually rum and whiskey because those are his favorites. Anyways, over the years my mom had stored it all in her closet but never drank it. So one day she decided to throw all of that alchohol away. It was like 10-15 bottles.

I guess it would have been better used if she had kept it and I sent it to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back