Who Does[n't] Deserve It?

A Hall Of Fame would definitely not create drama...it would make people stop worrying about rep so much though, at least those who want to make a lasting impression on these forums.

Isn't there one for posting? Maybe we should trade the posting rewards system with the rep rewards system. So say, if you reach 30 or 40 thousand you became a WZ HOF???

Silent Hill's the bomb-diggity!!! And, seeing as how you live in Ohio, you not liking Silent Hill is just plain wrong.
The first two were decent at best, nothing revolutionary as Mar. would tell you differently. 3, The Room, and Homecoming? All lost themselves bringing in bad habits of the fifth gen. Can't get behind those games at all.

The first two were decent at best, nothing revolutionary as Mar. would tell you differently. 3, The Room, and Homecoming? All lost themselves bringing in bad habits of the fifth gen. Can't get behind those games at all.

Two was amazing. Better than any Resident Evil I've played so far. Granted I haven't played RE5 and I hear good things about it, but SH2 beats anything else the series has had to offer. Great voice acting, great story with a very interesting plot twist toward the end, nailed the "moody" thing survival horrors always go for, and it produced one of the most memorable characters (pyramid head) ever.

Rules said:
C. Trolling: This is known as following a specific poster around, for the sole purpose of annoying them or insulting the topic they are commenting on. It can also apply to simply insulting a thread or post, rather than having an opinion on it. If you think a thread or post sucks, there is no need to comment on it. Move on, or make a contribution to the conversation in the topic. Trolling may result in an Infraction.

^^^^^^^^^^

I don't like you, JKO. You should go away.

I thought you were cool until you called me a dumbass, red repped me for "Fuck You" (what he wrote in my rep), told me I should leave the Bar Room, and insulted us for being in the nWZo, yet look who's sporting a Creationism sig.

Has this turned into a hate people thread?

Rough night, apparently. Thinking maybe we should all just go watch a movie or play some xbox for a while or something and just try this whole forums thing again tomorrow night.

I thought you were cool until you called me a dumbass, red repped me for "Fuck You" (what he wrote in my rep), told me I should leave the Bar Room, and insulted us for being in the nWZo, yet look who's sporting a Creationism sig.

What Creationism sig?

[115]FalKon;1298276 said:
JKO is one of the greatest rising posters on these forums. He is one who DESERVES the green rep.

:lmao:

Rough night, apparently. Thinking maybe we should all just go watch a movie or play some xbox for a while or something and just try this whole forums thing again tomorrow night.

I think 48.7 specifically... but I have a better idea!

Lets go to the Demotivational Thread or watch some Triple H adventures in the Bar Room. I guarantee smiles all round!

I checked out Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency out from the library. I've wanted to read that since forever.

Rep smells! I only rep people to write random lyrics in it. Don't get bent out of shape.

And I'm totally out of the barroom loop now a days. I feel old :( Where's hammy & jammy when you need them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back