Who Does[n't] Deserve It?

Never said all of the comments were unwarranted, did I?

You're a 8 out of 10 in terms of posting skills.

Don't make it out like you're the fucking shit, because there are lots of people on here better than you.

Oh, we're getting into semantics, are we? Calling someone overrated isn't the same thing as saying their compliments aren't warranted?

And I never said I was better than everyone. Just better than the unfunny assholes. I have, multiple times, stated that I don't believe I'm better than any of the mods, Tenta, ST, and numerous others.

:lmao:.

Jealous? Of your status on a fucking internet wrestling forum?

:lmao:. Hopefully you understand how dumb you sound accusing me of being jealous of people faking sexual dialogue with you and giving you internet reputation.

1) You're really going to go with the "this is only a internet forum" defense? Really? Fuck me. I thought this was going to be fun.

2) I've never once argued that I'm better than you because of my rep count. Or my post count, for that matter. In fact, if you were to look at my rep right now, you'd see that I've been getting repped very sporadically lately. No more than 9 this past week, maybe 20 in the entire 2 weeks I've returned. If I were being deluged with rep as you seem to believe, I'd have loads more, no?

3) Faking sexual dialogue? We were having cyber sex? I thought people were merely commenting on Bonerjam or "I'd pee in her butt." I fail to see how joking around should be a detriment to myself.

I agree. You are good

Why, thank you. You're not bad at all when you aren't being annoying with the bumping of old threads.

Now see? If you had said "Razor, I think your thread in the Cigar Lounge was good." that is a compliment. Then I would have said "JKO, your recent threads in the Bar Room have been more than adequate" and we'd go about our happy little way. But no. You had to insert a backhanded compliment, so I fired back. Obviously we can have an exchange without all of this nonsense.

I'm not trying to be one.

And you were offended by that? A soft little comment like that? Seriously? You would be a horrible politician.

Well, for the record, I've turned thorny over the past exchange I've had with you. Sorry if I'm a little more touchy than usual. But you're the one who said I didn't deserve my praise, then turned around and got mad when I said you weren't funny. Though the internet wrestling forum wasn't supposed to be serious business....

Twat burrito. I know how to post. As evidenced by the grey 'Submit Reply' button I'm about to press.

I'm sorry. Should have been more specific. Learn to post "well." Damn semantics, they'll catch me every time.

Nobody's commenting on our little spat.

Fuck this.

Razor, I liked your Yoda avatar.

How's that for an backhanded compliment, bitch?

:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back