I Have Seen the Light

So why shouldn't he get some help from someone that's already gotten over on here? He's young and he's trying. Someone needed to show him the way to do things. Everyone learns by watching others. He's no different.

Why should he?, most people here get over on their own, why should these two be any different?

You can post whatever you want in here, CCS. That's not the point I was trying to make. I sympathize with you if you were having a hard time, but you can't blame people for speaking their minds on what you wrote, even if it was negative.

I just ignored the negative. I cant blame people for not liking me at first, I was a douche. But honestly I think the reason people dont seem to mind me now is because I've matured a lot since I signed up. I dont know how it happened, but something just seemed to click and I stopped being annoying.

Slyfox why do you call me a idiot?
I've read your posts.

I think in some of your post you make yourself out to be a idiot
It's not my fault that you don't understand what I'm saying.

but your saying im a idiot from my Barroom work not my other work which I believe is idiotic on your part. I'm just saying.
Who says I base that opinion simply on your Bar Room posting?
No I don't see the difference.
I wouldn't admit that to many people if I were you.

You're likely more intelligent than he is
Likely? :rolleyes:

but you're also close to twice his age and maturity level.
I'm 10 years old, and not near as dumb as he is.

What makes him an idiot? The fact that he has less life experience and people skills than you do?
The answer to this question lies in the quality of his posts.

He should get some help because he made a mistake at the beginning. I did the same and I was helped. Why shouldn't they get the same treatment?

I've read your posts.

It's not my fault that you don't understand what I'm saying.

Who says I base that opinion simply on your Bar Room posting?
I wouldn't admit that to many people if I were you.

Likely? :rolleyes:

I'm 10 years old, and not near as dumb as he is.

The answer to this question lies in the quality of his posts.

And who determines their quality? It all comes down to your opinion of him. Maybe someone thinks that he's ten times the poster that you are.

No I don't see the difference. You're likely more intelligent than he is but you're also close to twice his age and maturity level. What makes him an idiot? The fact that he has less life experience and people skills than you do?

DEADMAN's intelligence should not be called into question here. For all I know, he could be the next Einstein. The point people are trying to make here is that, in The Bar Room, DEADMAN posts really stupid shit. Furthermore, I personally don't see how any effort could be spent on posting what he does in The Bar Room.

However, klunderbunker, you do raise a good point, and that is that DEADMAN is trying in the wrestling sections. For this reason, I will accordingly green rep him when I see anything of his that shows a lot of effort or that makes a good point.

Why should he?, most people here get over on their own, why should these two be any different?
On there own my ass. over half of the people here have learned by watching better posters than them and then those same people back them up calling them there "protege" The most notable are IC25 and Polley. KB might not be calling these 2 is proteges but what he is doing is no different.

And why should you get to determine that his posts are really stupid or shit? You don't have the ultimate authority on that. No one does. Many people may think otherwise.

And who determines their quality? It all comes down to your opinion of him. Maybe someone thinks that he's ten times the poster that you are.
Contrary to popular belief, "opinions" can be wrong. When people make ridiculous posts repeatedly, then you can safely refer to the quality of those posts as completely lacking.

There's a difference between having a different opinion, and having a wrong opinion. Furthermore, there's a definite distinction between giving a good example of a differing opinion and a bad example of differing opinion.

How can anyone bring down the Bar Room? The Bar Room is shit, it's not meant to slam anyone, but it's shit. It's enjoyable shit, but shit with sugar coated toppings still taste like shit when you bite into it. No one brings down the Bar Room because the Bar Room is the Bar room.

Incredibly wrong. How can what I feel be wrong? I may love his posts and thoughts. Are you saying that I really don't love them at all?

No matter how strongly you may dislike him or disagree with him, you can't prove that his thoughts are right or wrong.

You can disagree with him all you want. But I think calling people stupid just for stating their opinion is a bit much.

who cares if someone gets called stupid. It's the internet, it's no big deal. Shoot something back. For fucks sake, lets get the bar room having a little bit of an edge to it people.

You can disagree with him all you want. But I think calling people stupid just for stating their opinion is a bit much.

Agreed. Opinions are based on whats true to that individual, whats true to one person may not be true to another person, and it's fine to debate that with them but insulting the intelligence of someone because they have an opinion on something seems a bit much.

You can agree, or disagree with what they have to say, but belittling them gets no one anywhere.

who cares if someone gets called stupid. It's the internet, it's no big deal. Shoot something back. For fucks sake, lets get the bar room having a little bit of an edge to it people.

Heres an edge, IMO your nothing but a fucked up piece of shit who will never amount to anything in life.

I'm only saying this because you wanted the edge back, in reality you might be a fine human being.

I don't mind the edginess to it myself. However, i know some do have itchy trigger fingers so I understand the reservations.

Heres an edge, IMO your nothing but a fucked up piece of shit who will never amount to anything in life.

I'm only saying this because you wanted the edge back, in reality you might be a fine human being.

banned for trying to cover your ass in the last sentence.

Incredibly wrong. How can what I feel be wrong? I may love his posts and thoughts. Are you saying that I really don't love them at all?

No matter how strongly you may dislike him or disagree with him, you can't prove that his thoughts are right or wrong.
Bullshit. If he says that, in his opinion, Mario Mendoza was a better hitter than Ted Williams, that should be taken seriously? Of course not. That would be completely wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back