Ic25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadman

Getting Noticed By Management
Unholy Profit and Deadman. These two work harder than anyone else on the forums. After everything that they put up with and all the bullshit they go through, it’s time someone gives them the credit that they deserve. Take someone like TM for example. He used to be an annoying pest but now he’s a solid poster here. Why should he get such credit? He’s done a lot of ideas that many others did before him. I, with no authority, named him the games master. Does anyone remember what happened to the previous one of those?

This isn’t meant to bash TM, but why has his popularity and level of respect gone up when these two haven’t gotten the same treatment? Deadman and Unholy Profit have done just as much as he has. They might have even posted more. They hit the bar room and the non spam sections with ten times as much heat as the rest of us get. Sure a lot of us will rip into the others once in awhile, but none of us have to put up with the bull shit that they do, and I for one am sick to death of it.

Deadman does a lot for this place, as does UP. UP had the nerve to say something that he likely knew would get him in trouble and more or less said he didn’t give a flying fuck. That takes guts, and I wish I was more like him. Look at Deadman. He knows that everything he says is going to get him in trouble and yet he does it anyway. That is an amazing trait that I wish I had more of. He wants to start his own e-fed. Well I say that I want to be his first employee.

These two deserve more respect, and that is why I am founding the Unholy Deadman Appreciation Society. Join now. It’s for your own good.
Yor G-mod made it.

Where's my drunk IrishCanadian25 green rep? Also, thanks for posting your predictions for the Oscars...oh, wait, that's right, you didn't post them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back