I Have Seen the Light

I miss the post guy, he brought edge to the Bar Room. We should bring him back. Soon enough he will become a mod!

On there own my ass. over half of the people here have learned by watching better posters than them and then those same people back them up calling them there "protege" The most notable are IC25 and Polley. KB might not be calling these 2 is proteges but what he is doing is no different.

Ok genius, what I meant in my post was that others didn't have people making threads like this telling us to respect them and shit

And who determines their quality? It all comes down to your opinion of him. Maybe someone thinks that he's ten times the poster that you are.

:lmao: Deadman 10x the poster that Sly is?!? name one respectable poster who actuelly thinks that, just one

And why should you get to determine that his posts are really stupid or shit? You don't have the ultimate authority on that. No one does. Many people may think otherwise.

Many people!?, the vast majority of the board thinks their posts are shit, if they didn't than you would have no reason to make this thread

He should get some help because he made a mistake at the beginning. I did the same and I was helped. Why shouldn't they get the same treatment?

I swear we've covered this somewhere before...

I'm not putting DEADMAN up for ROTY, but his non-spam posts have begun to improve. I may not agree with almost anything he says, but his posts have gotten better, now that he's added some thought to them.

I swear we've covered this somewhere before...

I'm not putting DEADMAN up for ROTY, but his non-spam posts have begun to improve. I may not agree with almost anything he says, but his posts have gotten better, now that he's added some thought to them.

What this guy say's.

I didnt like Deadman when he first come to the forum's, Mainly because I hate text speech, But he's grown on me.

I have no idea why Profit was/is hated.

Why was Unholy Profit hated in the first place?

I am hated by some people because I say whats on my mind, without any hesitation or regard for anyones "feelings".

My comments can sometimes be interpreted as "flaming", but my way of thinking is that if you can't handle that type of thing then you should probably just stay away from the bar room.. as "flaming" is allowed here.

I am hated by some people because I say whats on my mind, without any hesitation or regard for anyones "feelings".

My comments can sometimes be interpreted as "flaming", but my way of thinking is that if you can't handle that type of thing then you should probably just stay away from the bar room.. as "flaming" is allowed here.

You've never annoyed me before. And I actually think you're one of the better new posters on the Forum. I also like your non spam posts.

99% of the regulars disguise their flame comments, but almost everyone does it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back