Who Does[n't] Deserve It?

1. Murfish
2. Maintenance Bot
a lot of people don't deserve it. I for one think that rep should only be on in the non spam zones.
Fuck that.
It used to take months to get full rep. I remember when my rep was worth 4 points. Yesterday, I repped the Maintenance Bot and gave him two bars. Everything has increased, and will continue to do some exponentially.
Been saying that for a whiiillllleeee.
It's the rep inflation 48, I've thought the same thing for awhile now. Back in the day there was literally maybe 3 people on this ENTIRE forum who had a full green bar. Now there's people with like 20 posts who have full green bars. We really should find a way to upgrade the rep, I've been thinking we should find a way to add another rep bar under the current one.
Agreed. I used to think about rep so much in my early days on the forum.
The solution is to require 1000 points for a dark green bar, and 2000 for a bright green. When you can supply two bright greens by yourself if the chips fall into place X, you know we need to increase the amount needed. My way, you'd need 17,000 points for a full bar.
That'd be okay.

...but we need two rep dicks.
Slyfox is considering giving you the option of turning your bar black though.
That's be SIIIIIICCCKKK.

[115]FalKon;1298366 said:
Resorting to your momma jokes...

:disappointed:

Well lets see YOU do better, Mr. I-Crack-On-Bent-Penises. It's perfectly normal and some women prefer it, dammit!

[115]FalKon;1297768 said:
Two questions:

1) Which poster(s) have considerably high rep that doesn't deserve it?

2) Which poster(s) have considerably great posts that don't have the rep to boot, but should?

1. a lot to name
  2. Me

[115]FalKon;1298276 said:
JKO is one of the greatest rising posters on these forums. He is one who DESERVES the green rep.

JKO is a damn good poster and you FalKon deserve all your rep....both guys are good posters.

1) Which poster(s) have considerably high rep that doesn't deserve it?

Used to think me, but I feel I've earned it by now.

2) Which poster(s) have considerably great posts that don't have the rep to boot, but should?

For a long time, guys like Tasty and Gelgarin had no rep, but were dominating the tourney...

Speaking about rep.

Marquis, suck it. Just because I don't like Silent Hill doesn't give you a reason to cry about it.

Red repped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back