• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who didnt you like at first but like or even respect?

Final Form Snyper.

GOAT Human Being
Do I get an award for posting a thread that has now been posted 1,000 times?

Seriously at first I didn't like Xfear. Maybe it had more to do with me and my current status on Wrestlezone at the time. Now I would call him a Top 3 poster on this site.

Another one for me was Rattlesnake/Myriad. At first he came across as someone who thought he was never wrong. He has grown on me like a mole I'll never get cut out.

Who is it for you?

Doc is easily the first one that springs to mind.

Dagger to an extent as well.

JGlass. He was very Sign Guy to me when I first saw him. Now he doesn't register with me at all. Good for him.

Mongoose McQueen, or whatever it is he goes by now. He was awful to start with and got hounded, but came back to be very solid. Then disappeared and I think has reappeared since.

Got Go With Corporate Coco, AKA: Wicked Valentine's Menstrual Blood. Both him, and SNS.

I hated their trolling of my precious Cigar Lounge Society™.
But I've seen the light. They're funny fuckers and if you let them get on your nerves, then you deserve to be fucked with.

Just as Coco didn't like me, I didn't like Coco. He was mean to me and I cried myself to sleep many nights due to his hurtful words. Now I like to think that he sees me as a somewhat valuable commodity to the forums. Somewhat.

I also didn't like Myriad at first. I found him really arrogant but now he's cool.

Sly back in 2008.

But then he helped me get back on WZ due to some password error thing so i thought you can't really dislike someone who helps you.

Imagine the patience needed to helping around 100 people with fixing their accounts.

Fuck that must have been horrible and then you have the hundreds of alts that was made as well. You also had the odd idiots saying "DOOD WER DA FOCK HS MA ACCONT GON11!!!" lots of times.

Fuck that must have been horrible and then you have the hundreds of alts that was made as well. You also had the odd idiots saying "DOOD WER DA FOCK HS MA ACCONT GON11!!!" lots of times.

If I find the thread, I'll post it here. Then imagine you were Sly during this.

I hated Sly. But then I realized I was wrong. Also didn't like Miko, Shadowmancer, or Blade but now I know they're all cool.

I didn't like Coco. He got on my nerves with his trolling. But then I cruised into the non-spam sections and found his posting to be quite good.

I also disliked Slyfox. He seemed so firm and blunt about his opinions. But then I realized he was right.

Coco. I didn't really get what he was doing, I thought he was just going to be an ass all the time.

Now, I think he's awesome. Smart guy, very funny, and we both like some of the same TV shows.

As long as you know the way to my penis it is a match made in heaven. Or in a zombie apocalypse filled land.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back