Your first opinion

Back when I first saw him I used to dislike Razor because he would put down all posters who were not mods or ex mods indiscriminately upon his first entrance to a thread. The longer I have read stuff from him the more I have come to understand him and his humour.

My first impression of Lee was that he was a really stern serious mod who it wasn't possible to joke about with- I think a lot of it was to do with his Right to Censor avatar :p

My first impression of Slyfox696 was quite a long time ago before I understood any of the hiarchy- not sure what his position was then- but I thought he was somone who tended to have a point but everyone else disagreed with and ganged up upon him.

I remember The One Big Will from his old reviews of Raw and Smackdown which I really enjoyed reading. I was quite disappointed when he stopped writing those- I don;t really remember any bar stuff from him though.

Will's reviews were the whole reason I joined these forums.

I thought The Artist Formerly Known As Ty Burna was black mainly because of his knowledge of old-school and underground rap.

I thought FalKon was a girl...

I thought the same thing. :icon_neutral:

And I thought Norcal was black for a while.
When I hear "Norcal", I think of Northern California (specifically Berkeley and San Francisco). When people from Berkeley and San Fran want to tell people where they're from, they say they're from "Norcal". So yeah, I thought Norcal was Black.

I didn't like Sid from pretty much the moment he started posting and was against him being a mod from the day his name was mentioned.

sidjar.png

Is that the jar D-Man's gonna to use to defend himself when Sid tries to jump him?

Hmm...let's see. The staff when I began to post:

IC25 - Liked him from the start.

Y 2 Jake - Liked him from the start.

TheOneBigWill - Liked him from the start.

Norcal - Thought he was a cunt.

Slyfox696 - Thought he was a worthy adversary.

HBK-aholic - Thought she was a cunt, but then I grew to like her. Now, I'm back to thinking she's a cunt.

Uncle Sam - Thought he was a cunt.

klunderbunker - He was just sort of there; no opinion formed at that time.

Polley - Thought he was a cunt.

Luther_Hull - Thought he was a cunt, but a funny one.

Steamboat Ricky - Really liked him at first, but then he tried to tell a joke.

Lee - Always liked him.

Shocky - Liked him from the beginning; worthy adversary.

Papa Shango - Thought he was a cunt.

Monkey - I liked him.

My first impression of X was that he was just another blind Nirvana fan, and a douche. I've since changed that opinion, as he handed me a savage beating in a thread where I listed Nirvana as overrated.

TM and I instantly got off great, since his departure though, I think I've talked to him once or twice on MSN.

NorCal I immediatly respected, because of his job.

Doc, I liked immediatly.

Shocky, same as the last two.

Come to think of it, the only person I didn't like right away, was X, and Battlez. Only one managed to change my mind...

Back when I first saw him I used to dislike Razor because he would put down all posters who were not mods or ex mods indiscriminately upon his first entrance to a thread. The longer I have read stuff from him the more I have come to understand him and his humour.

Mmhmm. See that guys? I don't hate everyone. There's a reason for my madness. Dave knows what it is.

Like I said in the catholicism thread Armbar, I don't really care what people think of me, I've had people hating on me my whole life, does it show? I don't think so.

Why is it that everyone who is shit on in these forums always says this? Always. It doesn't matter who, when, or where. If they get shit on for a day, they're coming out with the "I'm hated by everyone" bullshit.

I grew to like you last summer strictly due to your wrestling posts. I didn't fuck with The Bar Room for like, the first 6 months I was here.

Awww. Nate. I'm blushing. For reals. Or it might be the fact that I'm up at 5am on a Sunday.

Why is it that everyone who is shit on in these forums always says this? Always. It doesn't matter who, when, or where. If they get shit on for a day, they're coming out with the "I'm hated by everyone" bullshit.

I don't know Razor, perhaps try and considered the fact that some people just don't throw it out to say shit because "OH FUCK he hates me, I better say he should step in line" well, I got a fucking line, you wanna join, be my guest ;)

I don't know Razor, perhaps try and considered the fact that some people just don't throw it out to say shit because "OH FUCK he hates me, I better say he should step in line" well, I got a fucking line, you wanna join, be my guest ;)

I don't hate you. Simply because I think you want me to. I will not conform.

I don't hate you. Simply because I think you want me to. I will not conform.

I don't want people to hate me, that would be ridiculous, but I'm saying I'm not gonna be affected if you choose to hate me.

I enjoy this forum, I enjoy talking to the people on here, if they don't think the same about me, then who am I to tell them they should be doing otherwise?

I don't want people to hate me, that would be ridiculous, but I'm saying I'm not gonna be affected if you choose to hate me.

I enjoy this forum, I enjoy talking to the people on here, if they don't think the same about me, then who am I to tell them they should be doing otherwise?

Ok now I hate you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back