The [OFFICIAL] Milenko Thread

so how's it hangin' guys?

Low and to the left. I'm actually working on an hour and a half of sleep. I started watching watching movies around 4 this morning. I watched Look and The Haunted World of Super El Beasto. Both were awesome in different ways.

Hows your day going?

good.

no work today so I'm wasting time until Smackdown comes on.

I haven't been this excited for a SD in a very long time.

I take it you don't get My nwtwork TV?

I personally can't wait to hear what Paul Bearer, Kane & Undertaker have to say after HIAC.

Nope. It came on Fox at like 2 am for a while, but they started showing re-runs of That 70's Show instead. But I'm more interested in seeing where Edge/Swagger goes. hopefully the Soaring Eagle is back.

Even though I do miss the paychecks, I'm glad I don't work now. It would be brutal with the class schedule I have now. Where you work at?

you'd think so but no. I'm Irish

On another note has anyone ever been to Moe's SW grill? I just got done eating there food and it's delicious.

Things are going good for me today.

I won $10 on a $2
NY instant ticket.

I'm also getting $90 worth of weed (quarter of an ounce) to smoke out of the corn cob pipe I bought at work today.

small convience store called the covered bridge market due to the fact it's about 25ft away from one of the oldest covered bridges in the country.

Interesting

A quick story a convenience store had a sale on some Pop botttle if you got a Message you won a free one so it was me alone i was thirsty so i bought one and then opened it and Saw i won so i got another one after i drank i looked and i won Again this happened like a total of Six-eight times the convenience owner just said no she won't give anymore at the 6-8th one All of them won
Thats 5-7 free bottles of pop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back