• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lord Sidious is a creepy homosexual (and other assorted creepy tales)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could never do that - that picture makes me feel too uneasy.

Aye. KB's eyes creep me the fuck out in that picture. He looks as though he knows that he'll be burying her later underneath his floorboards.

179501_orig.jpg

Cody looks like he's about to do the Norman Smiley Big Wiggle in that last pic Coco.

I know what images in my head I'll be *********ing to later.

So was Dawg banned for his comment to X?

Several different comments actually, all of which were homophobic slurs. He was infracted for one a few days ago it seems, then he was infracted again earlier today by Nick after he started calling people ******s in the Smackdown LD, and finally I just gave him his last infraction after he made several poor attacks on me, basically asking to be banned and calling me a bunch of silly gay slurs like he'd been doing all day.

Maybe if he comes back in a week he'll have learnt something. Highly doubtful though. But yeah, he was banned for a week "officially" because of those last few remarks, but it was a culmination of a few different infractions that did it.

PREPARE for Sid's creepy feelings about teh Norcs and his plan to seduce him. Title of this PM is "Norcs":

PM #5

That one wasn't even instigated by any PM by me either, just sent that to me right out of the fuckin' blue.

Now you know the truth Norcal. Now you know why he wanted to meet you so bad.

Fun sidenote: I never watch Impact with my pants on either. But I'm weird like that.

the fuck does "being a great top" mean? That some kind of heretic filthy homo term?!?!

EDIT: No serious though, what does that mean?

Wait a minute. How the hell did Sidious find out Norcal was wearing Under Armor boxers?

he said something about me having on a thong or some such, and I reffered "nah man, I only wear under armour boxers, super comfy. You should check out getting some"

Once again. Trying to steer towards chummy guy talk, and it being pulled into creepitude

the fuck does "being a great top" mean? That some kind of heretic filthy homo term?!?!

EDIT: No serious though, what does that mean?

Let me try to put this politely....a top would be the, ahem, "giver" in a sexual situation, whereas a bottom would be the "receiver" if ya catch my drift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back