• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lord Sidious is a creepy homosexual (and other assorted creepy tales)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you'd be able to tell that over the internet. Oh wait..I'm an idiot..there's your response...then I'll throw in the fact that you only think I'm idiot because of my opinion. Then you'll bring up the fact that my opinion made no sense and that pedos are in no way the same as gays, and then I'll bring up my argument that they are both sexual attractions. And then you'll say once again that it makes no sense, and I'll repeat it again and say you're stupid if you don't see it.

There...I just saved 25 pages of unnecessary arguing.

What are you even talking about?

Because you'd be able to tell that over the internet. Oh wait..I'm an idiot..there's your response...then I'll throw in the fact that you only think I'm idiot because of my opinion. Then you'll bring up the fact that my opinion made no sense and that pedos are in no way the same as gays, and then I'll bring up my argument that they are both sexual attractions. And then you'll say once again that it makes no sense, and I'll repeat it again and say you're stupid if you don't see it.

There...I just saved 25 pages of unnecessary arguing.

lulwat?

Sully stop ruining this thread and STFU

second_20scruffy_202_1__204.jpg

If these works from Sid aren't put together and published as The Memoirs of a Gay-sha it's going to be a serious travesty.

First, I'm really starting to wonder how many people on these forums are bi. Not that I have a problem with it, I just never realized how many there were.

Oh, and yeah. Why you even responded to him is beyond me, X. Dude was even a bigger creep than I would have guessed.

I suppose that a forum dedicated to oily men wrestling in tights would have a few homosexual members. Not sure why anyone would be surprised.

I suppose that a forum dedicated to oily men wrestling in tights would have a few homosexual members. Not sure why anyone would be surprised.

It's funny that you mention that -- that's like... not why I watch wrestling. At all. In fact, I've only ever found two wrestlers even remotely attractive in the WWE.

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;3284598 said:
First, I'm really starting to wonder how many people on these forums are bi. Not that I have a problem with it, I just never realized how many there were.

Oh, and yeah. Why you even responded to him is beyond me, X. Dude was even a bigger creep than I would have guessed.

I only know of a few who are officially out of the closet.

-X
-Phenom
-Myself
-Sid

Am I missing anyone?

Milenko's bi, IIRC.

And poor Sid. If there's ever any proof that being gay is not a choice, just look at Sid. There's no way any guy like him would ever want to be turned on by what he's turned on by.

Milenko's bi, IIRC.

And poor Sid. If there's ever any proof that being gay is not a choice, just look at Sid. There's no way any guy like him would ever want to be turned on by what he's turned on by.

Ah yeah, forgot about Milenko.

And Sid seems to have rather specific fetishes when it comes to his sexuality. I'm convinced something happened in his life that made him gay.

I think Milenko is one of those who pretends to be Bi for attention. He may be Bi for real, but you can't tell me you'd be surprised if he was bullshittin.

It's funny that you mention that -- that's like... not why I watch wrestling. At all. In fact, I've only ever found two wrestlers even remotely attractive in the WWE.

-X
-Phenom
-Myself
-Sid

Am I missing anyone?

*Ahem* I believe I came out as bi myself, about a year ago, and earlier in this thread....

-X
-Phenom
-Myself
-Sid

Am I missing anyone?

Milenko
Mysterio Fan
I think Savage Taker is

I'm not going to lie to you boys, when I first saw X was doing this, I thought it was a bit out of order, and still do. Remember, I'm one of the ones who though Sidious was a cock before it was cool.

That being said, there is some degree of comeuppance to somebody asking someone to describe what I presume are teenage boys getting their clothes off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back