• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lord Sidious is a creepy homosexual (and other assorted creepy tales)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Siddy crushed on Ricky for awhile as well. He has a thing for us Indiana boys.

Yep, he obsessed over him. He acted like a little school girl when it came to all things related to love and sex.

All right, screen caps are there, I believe you now. I'm still shocked that there was no mention of Ricky.

Continuing the conversation from the last PM...

PM #3
X said:
I couldn't get past the music. Such awesome, awesome music. And the dance moves, just epic.
Lord Sidious said:
I jerked off to Alex Wright I don't know how many times. That thrusting of him. He had a fucking huge dick.
X said:
Haha Edge is pretty sexy, that's for sure. And I'm not shocked by that at all, Vince knows what he's doing with these dudes, he's been selling sex since HBK.
Lord Sidious said:
That's why they put out a report from WWE Corporate about the amount of women who are now watching wrestling. They won't mention gay guys in the report, though.

Wrestling is so homo-erotic. M_F says he watches it just for the guys, but I watch it for both the guys as well as I am legitimately a fan of the business, and always have been.

I told you that I love seeing guys in regular wrestling trunks. My favorite move which is not done all that often, is when a guy goes into the corner, and another guy pulls him by the front of his trunks into the turnbuckle or outside. Always try to catch a sneak peek what they got inside.

But we need Edge and Evan Bourne in trunks immediately.
X said:
Yeah I know I talked to Tenta alot over the summer, he's a really cool dude. We were talking about meeting up and going bar-hopping but then his mother passed away and he was gone for a few months down south, so we never did.
Lord Sidious said:
I jacked off to Tenta a couple times actually.

I just hope that is really him and not some Facebook pics he stole from someone else or something.

I know he's having a lot of problems with depression and what not. Hopefully we will see him soon.

Steamboat Ricky is also pretty hot. Forgot about him.

What types of fetishes do you have or any regular sites you go to?

UNTIL NEXT TIME.....stay tuned. Same gay channel, same gay place.

after-these-messages-.jpg

I find it hilarious how I'm talking about how Tenta's fucking mom had died, and Sid wants to tell me about how he beat off to Tenta's pictures. Like is this REALLY the time for that?

I find it hilarious how I'm talking about how Tenta's fucking mom had died, and Sid wants to tell me about how he beat off to Tenta's pictures. Like is this REALLY the time for that?

Not gonna lie, that is EXTREMELY fucked up. And, this coming from a guy who was making Dale Earnhardt-Pink Floyd-Wall jokes within minutes of the mans death.

There's really no time for it period so that's just as good a time as any.

I understand why he was hoping those were Tenta's pics and not some randoms he stole off FB. Us stalkers, our bag of tricks is deep.

Can you imagine what would have happened had Sid attended Tenta's mom's funeral? Creepy bastard would have LOVED to console him at that time.

I'm supposed to be doing feeback for WZCW but thought I'd take a break and check out the latest creepy ass PM's from Siddy. Good to know the second batch lived up to the first. Man what the fuck is his obsession with Alex Wright?

Yeah because of the unsettling amount of rep I've gotten from my comments in this thread I'm sticking strictly to gay jokes from here on out. It will be my one and only contribution to these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back