Lord Sidious is a creepy homosexual (and other assorted creepy tales)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like a damn car crash. Something you wished you'ld never seen, but impossible to look away from.

And then you come back every hour on the hour to look some more. And then once the rubble is cleaned up you sit at your desk reviewing mental (or literal) photographs of the crash.

So somehow we got into a discussion of all the very creepy, creepy PMs that Sid would send to me about his various homosexual thoughts. I never asked for these thoughts mind you, he just knew that I was bisexual so he immediately decided I was the one who's PM box he should bombard with really creepy shit. The people have demanded I release more of these wondrous PMs, so alas, we have this thread. I'll include my own parts in the conversations for the sake of full disclosure:

Here was one of the first PMs he sent me shortly after revealing he was gay, which I already posted in the other thread, but I'll do it again here incase you missed it:

And now, for today's selected PM from the archives, a continuation of that previous conversation. This all took place on February 3rd, 2010 by the way.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE SORDID DRAMA!

I'm leading to thinking these PMs are fabricated. Yes, Sidious was a flaming 'mo, but there's not one mention of the one poster he crushed hard on in any of these PMs. Screencaps or it didn't happen.

I'm leading to thinking these PMs are fabricated. Yes, Sidious was a flaming 'mo, but there's not one mention of the one poster he crushed hard on in any of these PMs. Screencaps or it didn't happen.

I said in the other thread I would do a screen cap if no one believed me, so here you go:

Screenshot 1
2lj4x07.jpg

Screenshot 2
ztaf4w.jpg

These are all real PMs he sent me.

M_F was the one who got me to like DiBiase. Blame that queen.

Am I the only one amused by the fact that X had his browser on the Wiki page for PJ Harvey?

Oh, and kinda glad Sid was already gone when I revealed my bi-curious tendancies....

Hey PJ Harvey rocks. I was looking for the name of an old album of hers that I had forgotten.

When Luther was admin he gave himself a name change for a day or two and was known as Luth Sidious. It was fucking hysterical, and I laughed my ass off so much I think I may have actually cried. Got red from Sid twice because I still thought it was funny. Second time telling me to cut the shit. Never could laugh at much, Sidious.

Ah, Shocky: Channelling Marge Schotte since the day she died.....

In other news, I hate all things Westboro, all the way to the point of considering a "field trip" along with other "concerned citizens". No violence encouraged, for it will be DEMANDED!!!

Really? I'm fairly certain I've told you this before. It's not any kind of secret I keep, I've been pretty open about it for awhile. Infact I'm pretty sure I remember first telling like you and Norcal on here in the board room and you guys were shocked. 'Cause I'm such a manly man, after all.

Entirely possible you did. Honestly I was always so wrapped up in XFear the Poster / Wrestling Fan / Music Buff that musta slipped past my radar.

I had a gay roomate and a bi suite mate for 2 years. It doesn't even register as a blip anymore, TBH.

ZING!

Okay, I'll post up another PM here in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back