Lord Sidious is a creepy homosexual (and other assorted creepy tales)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing happened to me with Phenom. Dude found out that I'm bisexual, and started raining down extra weird, uncomfortable questions from way out of left field.

Here's a question, though? How many people are goddamn bisexual around here?

I'm not. Didn't know you were. Didn't know X was either, for that matter. Learn new stuff every day.

No, I think the correct term was he wanted Doc's Strudel, not Pie.

Oh, and Thread of the year for sure

So, so, so glad I got sick.

I also enjoy how you kept trying to steer the convo towards regular chummy conversation and NOOOOEEEEWWWP right back into explicit gayosity

His conversation where he tried to feel out how gay IC and D-Man are makes so much more sense now.

Same thing happened to me with Phenom. Dude found out that I'm bisexual, and started raining down extra weird, uncomfortable questions from way out of left field.

Here's a question, though? How many people are goddamn bisexual around here?

I'm glad he decided to come out and be who he really is, but I don't want to know the intimate details, y'know? Had no clue you were bi Mozz. That makes...two of us? Well I'd count Eternal Dragon, but she hasn't posted here in like...a year or two, damn it's been awhile since I've seen her on here. I'm pretty sure Milenko is too (the real Milenko, not GD). Other than that I don't know.

Sid and Phenom: Two people with whom I was way ahead of the general public when it came to hating them. My ire also seems to operate as gaydar.

I'm looking at you, Stormtrooper.

The people with the best gaydar usually have some homoerotic feelings of their own.

Search deep inside yourself Coco, you know your love for Rey and Punk has always been a bit unnatural.

I can't help but feel flattered, even though he and I didn't get along at all.

Lol honestly I think that was part of why he hated you and D-Man and that whole crew so much. Good looking alpha males who he'd probably want to get with if he didn't hate your opinions so much. I'm guessing these same kinds of people bullied him unmercifully in high school.

I'm not. Didn't know you were. Didn't know X was either, for that matter. Learn new stuff every day.

Really? I'm fairly certain I've told you this before. It's not any kind of secret I keep, I've been pretty open about it for awhile. Infact I'm pretty sure I remember first telling like you and Norcal on here in the board room and you guys were shocked. 'Cause I'm such a manly man, after all.

He sent me PMs like that a few times.

He was trying to bait you Doc...all along it wasn't friendship he was after...it was a taste of that sweet, sweet Doctor pie.

Which becomes more creepy when you consider you were still underage at the time he wrote that I believe.

So, so, so glad I got sick.

I also enjoy how you kept trying to steer the convo towards regular chummy conversation and NOOOOEEEEWWWP right back into explicit gayosity

Lol yeah most of the PMs are like that. I try to steer the convo towards regular chummy talk, he responds with telling me his intimate gay fetishes. Like, dude, I really don't know to know about you discovering your gayness in the swim team change room or your fetish for whitey tighties. Both of which are things he tells me at some point via this PMs.

I'll do another one or two later on tonight, fo sho. This shit draws, clearly.

And if Sid is reading this by some chance...sorry fella. I never asked for these weird PMs and it's been over a year since they took place and all that jazz. It's nothing personal, in fact I never actually had any problems with Sid at all personally (though he absolutely deserved his demodding and eventual banishment for his behavior), but this shit is making so many people happy, and I'm a people pleaser if nothing else.

The people with the best gaydar usually have some homoerotic feelings of their own.

Search deep inside yourself Coco, you know your love for Rey and Punk has always been a bit unnatural.
Unnatural? You one of them self-hating gays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back