The [OFFICIAL] Milenko Thread

I just might do that but I would of course need the assurance that you would not use my number for evil deeds such as sending gay pics, telemarketing, other things that you could use a number for but since I am no longer a 13 year old kid I can't remember any of the other fun things to do to mess with someone over the phone. If you agree to that then I will get the tits and spread them around to anyone that wants them through pm or, more easily, e-mail.

Way to be a team player enterkey.

Now we may get to see the :boobies:

Way to be a team player enterkey.

Now we may get to see the :boobies:

I take my job as MVP tit poster very seriously and I always look out for my fellow WrestleZone chums that need the pleasure of looking at giant, amazing tits that belong to sexy women in their lives. By the end of the year I hope to have somewhere between 200-300 posts in the house of tits at least and will continue to share the wealth with all who ask for it. Now if only I had some kind of catch phrase and specially made sig to use for this gimmick of mine.

EDIT:Not the tits but it emphasizes my willingness to share the tits
iJustine.jpg

I take my job as MVP tit poster very seriously and I always look out for my fellow WrestleZone chums that need the pleasure of looking at giant, amazing tits that belong to sexy women in their lives. By the end of the year I hope to have somewhere between 200-300 posts in the house of tits at least and will continue to share the wealth with all who ask for it. Now if only I had some kind of catch phrase and specially made sig to use for this gimmick of mine.

:lmao:

You'll fly into any thread like a superhero just to say a catchphrase and post some tits. Sounds like my kind of gimmick.

I sent the pic to enterkey.

It's up to him now.

Thank you for your greatness Milenko! I sent it to Crock, Bearded One-Der, and TLC so if anyone else wants the tits just ask and I will probably most likely help you if I'm not too busy fapping to realize that someone else needs the tits. If anyones interested in seeing any of the hundreds of other tits I have posted, please go to SSC's House of Boobs and Trippy gifs as soon as you finish reading this cheap thread plug. Here's a preview:

springbreak.jpg

Wow milenko actually sent it instead of a dick? This is unexpected.

Also I find it amusing people are so interested in this specific pair of tits, when I am fairly sure finding tits on the internet is not to difficult these days.

[QUOTE='The [OFFICIAL]

Also I find it amusing people are so interested in this specific pair of tits, when I am fairly sure finding tits on the internet is not to difficult these days.[/QUOTE]

There is a differene between seeing any ol' pair of tits and a pair of tits that you kind of hand to work for to see. It makes seeing them more special.

But Milenko, since this is your thread, how has your day gone?

good

watched Supernatural on TNT when I got up then played LOTRO for 4 hours. Now I'm watching L&O.

Not very exciting I know but there isn't much i can do without a car.

what do you guys like more Lap dogs or Big dogs?

I'm a fan of Lap dogs myself but the 1 dog I want more than anything is a Pure Bred Siberean Husky.

Thank you for your greatness Milenko! I sent it to Crock, Bearded One-Der, and TLC so if anyone else wants the tits just ask any of the 4 of us and at least one of us will probably most likely help you if we aren't too busy fapping to realize that someone else needs the tits. If anyones interested in seeing any of the hundreds of other tits I have posted, please go to SSC's House of Boobs and Trippy gifs as soon as you finish reading this cheap thread plug. Here's a preview:

springbreak.jpg

I said I wouldn't forward them, so don't as me. I already deleted the PM.

Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream is delcious. If you haven't tried it do so right now.

Stop reading this and go buy some NOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back