The [OFFICIAL] Milenko Thread

Get someone to change it back. I changed my mind and edited the post where I said to change it but jmt saw the pre-edited post.

not alot to be quite honest, lol i just got dumped out of an allmost 6 month relationship about three days ago and i firgured my old friends on wz could cheer me up.

That sucks.

You're gonna stick around right?

You're one of the few who never cared about the fact that I like ICP.

i'll be posting here and there, i'm not to keen on watching wwe or tna anymore or pro wrestling... i know why am i on this forum... lol. I still do watch it from time to time but as i've gotten older it just dosen't reach out and appeal to me anymore. I still read stuff on wz but thats about as far as its gone in probibaly the past four or five months. I've been digging deeper into amature wrestling and grappling here because you know i wrestled in highschool and shit like that and it just i guess appeals to me more right now. I'm sure if the wwe or tna comes up with somthing catchy here soon i'll watch again but untill then i'll probibaly just post in the ufc forums and continue to watch ufc and cagefighting.

Cool. I've been watching UFC here and there on Spike. Haven't watched this season of TUF though. They show the entire season towards the finale so I'll probably watch it then.

lol i don't really go out of my way to follow any divisions but heavyweight. I like lighter fighters but i can you know sort of yell at the heavys as i know what they are doing, all the jumping around bullshit that the minis do just makes me feel fat.

I like all shows that let me get looks at behind the scenes/training stuff that people do, it gives me a greater appreciation for what those people do.

It's why I watched Tough Enough. I got to see John Morrison win the thing.

not alot to be quite honest, lol i just got dumped out of an allmost 6 month relationship about three days ago and i firgured my old friends on wz could cheer me up.

I mightn't know you Uncle but that is terrible to hear. I've been apart of one of those but to my dignity was more hurting than anything else.

I hope you pull through it fine.

Also how's it going today Milenko.

I mightn't know you Uncle but that is terrible to hear. I've been apart of one of those but to my dignity was more hurting than anything else.

I hope you pull through it fine.

Also how's it going today Milenko.

Thanks friend it might not seem like 6 months is a long time with marrages lasting 25 years and on but it is when you have put heart and soul into it and built up a trust that quick. Thank you very much

Can't fucking sleep. God Damn delicious caffine! Damn it straight to Hell!

I hate when that happens, I'm a big fan of the coffee..... sometimes too much.

Thanks friend it might not seem like 6 months is a long time with marrages lasting 25 years and on but it is when you have put heart and soul into it and built up a trust that quick. Thank you very much

A break up can be emotionally draining and can wear you out if you keep thinking about it. Keep yourself busy and try and forget about it though.

I take it that there still have not been any tits shared yet, this saddens me greatly

Nope. Not yet. Believe me, when tits are shown, I'll be there. I'll look at any pair of tits once. If they're nice I'll keep looking. If they're not, oh well, there are more out there.

Like I said before I can't put the pic on the computer or get on WZ from my computer so if I get a cell number I'll send it to whoever and they can PM it to everyone who wants it.

They're nice to especially if you like 'em big.

Like I said before I can't put the pic on the computer or get on WZ from my computer so if I get a cell number I'll send it to whoever and they can PM it to everyone who wants it.

They're nice to especially if you like 'em big.

I just might do that but I would of course need the assurance that you would not use my number for evil deeds such as sending gay pics, telemarketing, other things that you could use a number for but since I am no longer a 13 year old kid I can't remember any of the other fun things to do to mess with someone over the phone. If you agree to that then I will get the tits and spread them around to anyone that wants them through pm or, more easily, e-mail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back