• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Milenko Informs Us Of His Naivete, SNS Trolls Him, No One Else Gives A Fuck Thread

Don't hate me, you should be hatin' yourself.

images

Stemming away from all the Milenko is a virgin talk, I decided not to bump some of your Movies and TV threads Milenko. Just kinda bored with movies right now.
you do realize in the ones i gave you you pick your favorite right? It doesn't have to be a recent movie

All right I've got a new thread in the music section that I will be updating every week.

Milenko's band of the week: Darling Violetta

The main reason I'm doing this thread is to get people to listen to new music which is probably why is has 0 replies so far. Hopefully one of these weeks I will get to a band that people will respond to but until then I'll be happy if people just listen to it.

Things are going good for me today.

I got a girls number the other day and I finally got the balls to text her and things have been going good so far.

Well she just said she liked me so yeah. Cory is a very happy person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back