A Cold Hard Christmas Truth from your Friendly Neighborhood JGlass

I haven't talked to you much Megatron, but other than the fact that (I think) you're a Pats fan, you're a good dude. You clearly know a lot about sports and I think you are THE best sports poster on this website. You don't seem to let your preferences or emotions change your views, and you keep everything very professional.

Appreciate the kind words, J. But alas, I'm a Detroit sports/Michigan State fan. I have a Brady avy because there are no good sport ones and I do like the guy, but Lions fan first and foremost. Thanks.

It's gotta kill you that he is a Wolverine... :)

Although, to be fair, I LOVED Chris Spielman as a Lion, even though he was a Buckeye.

Eh, not really, since I do enjoy watching the Patriots. But if he was on the Bears? Yeah, he'd be scum.. :suspic:

What about Numbers??

Totally got you already. Search for your name or something, you'll find it.

My self esteem is in your hands.

Anyone who likes Cena immediately gets some props in my book. And on top of that, you're not an asshole about it, you seem to just have a very solid grip on wrestling. I don't know why you haven't really broken into the next tier of quality posters yet, but I think it's only a matter of time.

You look to be going the JGlass path, which building up your reputation in wrestling sections and breaking into the spam section scene with some anticipation. You've already been in the bar room, but I think you've been holding back on us. This time next year you'll be part of the WrestleZone clique, no doubt.

Jglass, do you see what you've done?

Yes I do. I created something both beautiful and disastrous.

Too bad nobody can do it as well as I did. I fucking laid it out there for some folks, recounted relationships and shit. What have the rest of you done?

Well... I don't know, the only other thread I've looked at is D-Man's, but I assume that nobody else has done it as well as I.

I looked for two seconds and didn't see yor thread so I'm putting this here

This might be THE most random shit I've ever heard. I don't want to spoil it for ya, but watch. Metta World Peace = Ron Artest

It is a good thing he said that instead of answering that shit question.

Agreed. Until that video I had no fucking idea that anybody called him... World Peace? What's his nickname? That's how insignificant it is, I already forgot.

On the other hand, he brings up a very interesting point about the baby teeth. While I don't necessarily agree with the fact that Jesus made it so we don't lose our teeth as adult, it's very true that kids look much cuter with missing teeth than adults.

Agreed. Until that video I had no fucking idea that anybody called him... World Peace? What's his nickname? That's how insignificant it is, I already forgot.

On the other hand, he brings up a very interesting point about the baby teeth. While I don't necessarily agree with the fact that Jesus made it so we don't lose our teeth as adult, it's very true that kids look much cuter with missing teeth than adults.

No, that's his NAME. He legally changed his name to Metta World Peace.

I don't think we've talked much before, but I think that we should

Oh should we?

You're okay, Echelon, and you seem like a pretty chill, friendly guy. I have to give you some major props for running the first BattleZone tournament. It could have been (a lot) simpler, the the concept itself was good, and I remember having some pretty fun conversations in that series.

I don't think that highly of you as a wrestling poster. The few things of yours I've read show that you kind of let your markiness get in the way of good decision making from a business standpoint. You have a right to love whom you love and hate whom you hate, but sometimes you just have to admit that certain guys belong in certain spots.

All in all, I think we should talk more. We both love comics, and that generally leads to other shared interests, as comic book fans seem to be able to relate to each other against all odds.

Oh should we?

You're okay, Echelon, and you seem like a pretty chill, friendly guy. I have to give you some major props for running the first BattleZone tournament. It could have been (a lot) simpler, the the concept itself was good, and I remember having some pretty fun conversations in that series.

I don't think that highly of you as a wrestling poster. The few things of yours I've read show that you kind of let your markiness get in the way of good decision making from a business standpoint. You have a right to love whom you love and hate whom you hate, but sometimes you just have to admit that certain guys belong in certain spots.

All in all, I think we should talk more. We both love comics, and that generally leads to other shared interests, as comic book fans seem to be able to relate to each other against all odds.

Thanks, I am glad you liked the first Battlezone Tourny as I really did not recieve a lot of help with it aside from the advertisment.

I have a good friend who is a huge Shawn Michaels fan, and I found the Heartbreak kid to be a bit mediocre in some areas so you can imagine our conversations LOL.

I like manga better, but I have read a few comics as well.

What kind of music do you like?

I like lots of different kinds, but classic rock is generally my favorite, with modern Punk coming in at second. My favorite band is RHCP, though.

I like lots of different kinds, but classic rock is generally my favorite, with modern Punk coming in at second. My favorite band is RHCP, though.

The Peppers are pretty good, though I mostly listen to metal and techno [Shadowmancer and Doc are guys I get along with pretty easily in those areas.]

Favorite rock band of mine would have to be Alice in Chains, though I backed Led Zeppelin when IC ran the Music tourney [which I would love to see a second version of in the future.]

I study architecture and construction, and those are topics I rarely see on the board unless I bring them up, so I rarely get the opprotunity to flex my knowledge wings.

So do you have a favorite comic or manga?

The Peppers are pretty good, though I mostly listen to metal and techno [Shadowmancer and Doc are guys I get along with pretty easily in those areas.]

Favorite rock band of mine would have to be Alice in Chains, though I backed Led Zeppelin when IC ran the Music tourney [which I would love to see a second version of in the future.]

I study architecture and construction, and those are topics I rarely see on the board unless I bring them up, so I rarely get the opprotunity to flex my knowledge wings.

Love Zeppelin, and I like a few Alice in Chains songs. Can't say I'm big fan of either metal or techno.

Lucky for me I'm a film guy, so I don't have to look very hard for a conversation about my area of expertise. I also excel in sarcasm and, as I found out tonight, making people feel old. I don't know much about architecture, but I go to a school with a big architecture program, and I know that it's really intense and destroys lives.

Love Zeppelin, and I like a few Alice in Chains songs. Can't say I'm big fan of either metal or techno.

Lucky for me I'm a film guy, so I don't have to look very hard for a conversation about my area of expertise. I also excel in sarcasm and, as I found out tonight, making people feel old. I don't know much about architecture, but I go to a school with a big architecture program, and I know that it's really intense and destroys lives.

I like 60's and 70's classic rock, as well as early metals bands like Queen, Sabbath, Priest, and Maiden.

I took commercial architecture last semester, and one of the first things that my teacher said was that if a building fails in residental architecture you're only going to be killing an average of 4 people, while if a building fails in commercial architecture you're going to be killing hundreds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back