Your truth, or mine? *LSN's Christmas thread.*

LSN80

King Of The Ring
So Ive done this every year for the past four, and it's been fun for me. Rep is automatic, of the green variety, because hey, it's the holidays. So here's how it works, as you have two options here:

Option 1: Your Truth: I'll tell you what I think of you. Simple as that, and I'll tell you why. I feel I am at least friendly with most that I can give an informed opinion. To those I may not know so well....maybe go for option #2.

Option 2: My Truth: I thought I was opening a can of worms when I did this, but it went surprisingly well. I answer any question about me that you ask. I hate putting no restrictions on it, but no one has given me a reason to in 3 years.

I also put a cap on it, and cut-off is Christmas Day. As in, all inquiries have to be submitted by Christmas Eve. I do love you guys ever so much, but I have a wife who would be none too happy if I spent time much time on here on Christmas day.

# of participants I'll cap at 40. Start anytime you'ld like, and Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays if you observe another tradition. Whatever it is, I hope it's happy and blessed.

I feel like you've been so open and honest with me about most of your life that I don't need option 2. I don't really need option 1 either, but I want it.

Option 1.

Hands down, you're the rookie of the year here. You've taken some hiatuses, but you're posting has always been top-notch, and you're someone I consider a friend on here.

I have to spread rep before repping you again. Merry Christmas.

Go on, option 1 me.
I'm sure you know this from the rep you've received from me, but you're one of my favorite posters in the non-spam wrestling sections. I think you really fly under the radar in the department, which is a shame, because you're quite good. Merry Christmas.

Let's do option 1.
Where have you been, man? Since I returned a year ago, you've been scarce, which is a shame. I've always appreciated you because I at one time was completely useless when it came to signatures, and you worked with and helped me, though I had to be utterly frustrating. I miss seeing you around more, man, though I, if anyone can, will be the first to acknowledge how life can get in the ways of the forums. Merry Christmas.

I feel like you've been so open and honest with me about most of your life that I don't need option 2. I don't really need option 1 either, but I want it.

Option 1.
#4.
Dude, I like you so much that I honestly felt bad about saying no about giving you my XBox one, even though I (think) know you were kidding. :p I trust you like few others, which is another thing that's rare to say about someone so much younger then I. I don't know how an atheist liberal and a Christian conservative became such good friends, but my life is the better for it. You're someone who I'd sincerely like to meet someday, which is something I've done w only 2 forum members in my 4 years here. I just repped you, so you're another I'll have to come back to. Merry Christmas.

#4.
Dude, I like you so much that I honestly felt bad about saying no about giving you my XBox one, even though I (think) know you were kidding. :p I trust you like few others, which is another thing that's rare to say about someone so much younger then I. I don't know how an atheist liberal and a Christian conservative became such good friends, but my life is the better for it. You're someone who I'd sincerely like to meet someday, which is something I've done w only 2 forum members in my 4 years here. I just repped you, so you're another I'll have to come back to. Merry Christmas.

<3

Love you buddy.

Numero uno
You're one of the first people on the site with name recognition to ever green rep me, and sad as it may seem, I've never forgotten it and have always appreciated it. I enjoyed our debates in the much-maligned Sports Debate League, and you were one of the more difficult opponents I faced, easily, while you were in it. Youre very creative with your name changes, and they never fail to amuse me. And while I don't participate in WZCW, I enjoy reading it, and thought your "Face Of The Belt" idea from earlier this year was a fun concept that I enjoyed.

I'm currently out of rep for not thinking this through and repping people right before I started this, but you will be first when it reloads. Merry Christmas.

You've toned it down quite a bit over the past year, in a good way, and you're a sizeably improved poster from when I took my half-year hiatus to my return. Your old-school knowledge is impressive, and Mods not included, you're one of the best old-school posters we have. I enjoy reading your keeping up the "This Day In Wrestling History" thread. Merry Christmas.

#7.
You're blunt and to the point, and I like that in a poster. We haven't agreed on our wrestling views, specifically in the WZ Tournament, but I like a poster who challenges me back rather then folding. Moreover, you back up your arguments with facts, and have caught me just plain wrong a few times, I'm not ashamed to admit. You're a quality nonwrestling poster as well, and I hope the rep I give shows I appreciate your contributions. Merry Christmas.

#8.
I will go with the first option.
I don't quite understand or agree with many of your viewpoints on wrestling, and sometimes your posts come off as downright mean-spirited or insulting, which isn't my style. But hey, to each his own, and if it works for you, more power to ya. I appreciate your posts in my section, and there, I enjoy reading what you have to say. Post there more. On top of that, we share hometowns, (kind of, as I live 45 minutes outside of Pittsburgh)so there's another redeeming quality.

#9.
I'll take column 1 and remember who signs your checks.
I both like you and respect you and am glad that I feel comfortable enough with you that I can joke around with you like I did last night, and know you won't take it seriously. You and JGlass kept my head above water in my first tenure as a Mod, as I royally sucked for the first month or so. Never with criticism, but with helpful advice. Your site is #5 on my list of most visited sites according to my Web Browser, so that should say something with regards to how I think about you as a wrestling writer. When there's something I can't remember or don't understand when it comes to wrestling, you're who I go to. I say with all sincerity that I'm glad you've found a way to make a living off this crazy business, plus a future spouse, and a good one at that. Both you and Becca are good people. Merry Christmas, boss, and don't forget my bonus. ;)

You're one of the first people on the site with name recognition to ever green rep me, and sad as it may seem, I've never forgotten it and have always appreciated it. I enjoyed our debates in the much-maligned Sports Debate League, and you were one of the more difficult opponents I faced, easily, while you were in it. Youre very creative with your name changes, and they never fail to amuse me. And while I don't participate in WZCW, I enjoy reading it, and thought your "Face Of The Belt" idea from earlier this year was a fun concept that I enjoyed reading.

I'm currently out of rep for not thinking this through and repping people right before I started this, but you will be first when it reloads. Merry Christmas.

You've toned it down quite a bit over the past year, in a good way, and you're a sizeably improved poster from when I took my half-year hiatus to my return. Your old-school knowledge is impressive, and Mods not included, you're one of the best old-school posters we have. I enjoy reading your keeping up the "This Day In Wrestling History" thread. Merry Christmas.

#7.
You're blunt and to the point, and I like that in a poster. We haven't agreed on our wrestling views, specifically in the WZ Tournament, but I like a poster who challenges me back rather then folding. Moreover, you back up your arguments with facts, and have caught me just plain wrong a few times, I'm not ashamed to admit. You're a quality nonwrestling poster as well, and I hope the rep I give shows I appreciate your contributions. Merry Christmas.

#8.
I don't quite understand or agree with many of your viewpoints on wrestling, and sometimes your posts come off as downright mean-spirited or insulting, which isn't my style. But hey, to each his own, and if it works for you, more power to ya. I appreciate your posts in my section, and there, I enjoy reading what you have to say. Post there more. On top of that, we share hometowns, (kind of, as I live 45 minutes outside of Pittsburgh)so there's another redeeming quality.

#9.
I both like you and respect you and am glad that I feel comfortable enough with you that I can joke around with you like I did last night, and know you won't take it seriously. You and JGlass kept my head above water in my first tenure as a Mod, as I royally sucked for the first month or so. Never with criticism, but with helpful advice. Your site is #5 on my list of most visited sites according to my Web Browser, so that should say something with regards to how I think about you as a wrestling writer. When there's something I can't remember or don't understand when it comes to wrestling, you're who I go to. I say with all sincerity that I'm glad you've found a way to make a living off this crazy business, plus a future spouse, and a good one at that. Both you and Becca are good people. Merry Christmas, boss, and don't forget my bonus. ;)

Much appreciated.

As a bonus, you get to work with me for another year.

Option One Please
You're another who hasn't been on here as much as usual, I've noticed, but I imagine it's another case of real life getting in the way. We first became friends back in the Sports Debate League, which I humbly defeated you in. :) As happy as I was to win, I was happier to make what turned out to be a good friend, and one of the few people on the site I know I can truly trust with personal things. You're a good poster both in wrestling and non, and you criminally go overlooked. Whatever the case, however, I'm happy to call you a friend. Merry Christmas.

I'll take my old mod spot back then.
I changed my mind, KB just inked me to a 2 year deal, valued at all of his Gatorade. ;)
Oh and #1 so just for the hell of it.
We never interacted much, even when on staff, but I can see why people around here respect you so much. You seemingly put your family first, and as someone who tries to do the same, I respect that immensely. With no disrespect intended to anyone else who's run WZCW before or after you, I truly believe you were the best. Merry Christmas.

Option #1
Where have you been, man? I've seen little in the way of you anywhere, even the Bar, since I returned, and I've wondered where you've been. From my experiences with you, you often created your own drama, but I was never convinced you intended to. I always liked you and was always willing to give out advice to you, which I don't do for free in my career. Merry Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back