• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Merry Christmas!

FitFinlay4Life

What's the craic?
Okily dokily, sorry to all my American WZ compadres, I know this is a tad premature but it's just kicking the arse of 1am in good ole Norn Iron, so I'll take the opportunity now to wish you ya'll (WCW :p) Worldwide a happy Christmas and hope that the festive season is brilliant to you and yours!

Here's an amazingly cheerful and festive 80's song from this side of the pond to enjoy (hate, ridicule etcetra)...

[YOUTUBE]ZeyHl1tQeaQ[/YOUTUBE]​

Thanks for your camaraderie folks!!!

I would say Merry Christmas, but I have a special guest who wants to say a few words:

[YOUTUBE]8sq4zaH2YWk[/YOUTUBE]

Well played Mr Finlay sir. The Shakin' Stevens number is one of a few Christmas diddies I enjoy. Merry present and family day.

This is the first Xmas I'm spending with my girlfriends 5 year old, she's had such an amazing day and been spoiled rotten. I have no young cousins or children of my own and both me and my bro are in our mid to late 20s so being around a little child at Christmas as brought the magic of the day back to my house. My parents have loved it too.

Merry Christmas all!

10847003_1529701470641420_1722886958_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back