A Cold Hard Christmas Truth from your Friendly Neighborhood JGlass

Sounds like my kind of teacher.

I'm pretty lucky to have awesome teachers; they don't bullshit with us, and they tells us exactly what's going to happen when we enter the field. At this point I can say I'm much better at using CAD and modeling software than I am at hand drawing.

So what is your favorite part about being a film student? Do you have any life ambitions?

The classes I take are, for the most part, very interesting and constructive and they give me a chance to express myself artistically. My ambition is to either be a screenwriter or to work in TV, live or prerecorded, preferably in entertainment. I'd love to have my own show, but that's more like, my dream job than a real ambition.

I actually have a job in TV right now, I'm going to start working for Cox Sports in Rhode Island in January.

The classes I take are, for the most part, very interesting and constructive and they give me a chance to express myself artistically. My ambition is to either be a screenwriter or to work in TV, live or prerecorded, preferably in entertainment. I'd love to have my own show, but that's more like, my dream job than a real ambition.

I actually have a job in TV right now, I'm going to start working for Cox Sports in Rhode Island in January.

My old roommate was also a film student. It was his ambition to be a director one day, he had a job at PBS but he quit due to lousy hours.

I've done an intership in my field, but nothing substancial. I was recently offered a job designing commercial air conditioning units on CAD. I chose not to take it because I'd have to relocate.

So do have any favorite comic or manga characters?

My old roommate was also a film student. It was his ambition to be a director one day, he had a job at PBS but he quit due to lousy hours.

I've done an intership in my field, but nothing substancial. I was recently offered a job designing commercial air conditioning units on CAD. I chose not to take it because I'd have to relocate.

So do have any favorite comic or manga characters?

Directing might be too much work for me. I used to want to direct film, but the hours and lifestyle scared me.

My favorite comic book characters constantly change, but I'm a big fan of Cyclops, The Punisher, and Cable. I'm a Marvel guy through and through, particularly the X-Men. I'm also a big fan of The Thing, particularly because my sophomore of high school self can relate to him.

Directing might be too much work for me. I used to want to direct film, but the hours and lifestyle scared me.

My favorite comic book characters constantly change, but I'm a big fan of Cyclops, The Punisher, and Cable. I'm a Marvel guy through and through, particularly the X-Men. I'm also a big fan of The Thing, particularly because my sophomore of high school self can relate to him.

This might break your heart, but I prefer DC over Marvel, although I do like X Men, Deadpool, Galactus, Silver Surfer, and Ghostrider.

Manga characters... any major shonen series like DBZ, Bleach, Naruto, or One Piece I've seen. I also tend to like female characters more than male characters.

This might break your heart, but I prefer DC over Marvel, although I do like X Men, Deadpool, Galactus, Silver Surfer, and Ghostrider.

Manga characters... any major shonen series like DBZ, Bleach, Naruto, or One Piece I've seen. I also tend to like female characters more than male characters.

Ahhh it happens. I don't hate DC or anything, I just never got into it.

I have no interest in Manga. I rarely buy comicbooks as is, so spending money on a Manga book is not an appealing idea to me.

Ahhh it happens. I don't hate DC or anything, I just never got into it.

I have no interest in Manga. I rarely buy comicbooks as is, so spending money on a Manga book is not an appealing idea to me.

The only manga I'm going to buy or have ever purchased is Sailor Moon, and that's only to celebrate the 20th anniversy relaunching of the series.

I could talk all day about the X Men though...

I'm not actually all that well versed on X-Men storylines, but I'm very well versed in the characters, which is easily the best part of the X-Men.

Next round of rep starts with The Artist

This has been interesting...

I think you're a douchebag. That's about it.

I'll admit it, I am interested.

I somehow missed you.

I think you're pretty fucking funny. S.H.I.T. is a great character in and of itself, and you manage to make it even funnier with the events you put him/it through. You're quick with a joke, and your humor is a combination of light observation and heavy absurdity, which makes you one of the more unique comedians around these parts, and I can definitely appreciate that.

Meh... I don't think I post enough outside of WZCW for anyone here to give an accurate or "wortwhile to mention" opinion on me but I got 40 minutes until lunch is over so I'll bite. Besides... I think JGlass is a pretty cool guy here... may be good for a laugh to hear something said about me.

Buffalo Dave is next on the rep list.

Meh... I don't think I post enough outside of WZCW for anyone here to give an accurate or "wortwhile to mention" opinion on me but I got 40 minutes until lunch is over so I'll bite. Besides... I think JGlass is a pretty cool guy here... may be good for a laugh to hear something said about me.

You're a good employee for WZCW, and I can see why they put you on staff. The Showtime character is both funny and despicable, and I think you have some really great ideas, like when he refused to let Stan Rogers hold the belt. Sometimes I think the matches you write leave a little to be desired, but your backstage dialogue is top notch, and I remember you having to write for Saboteur and doing a pretty good job with it.

I can't really speak to your personality. Like you said, you rarely venture outside of the WZCW sections, so I can't say I really know all that much about you.

I'm in bro

You're not on nearly enough anymore. That's about the biggest complaint I have about you. You're a great poster, and given how diverse your interests are you make top notch quality posts everywhere you go. Furthermore, you have a winning personality. You're friendly, passionate, open, you don't hold anything back, and all of these traits shine through when you post making everything you write an enjoyable read.

I'm glad we were in ICE together. I think IC definitely raised the visibility of you, myself, and FunKay, and now we all get the respect and credit we deserve. It's too bad you aren't posting as much anymore, you may have been a mod by now if you were around more often.

You're not on nearly enough anymore. That's about the biggest complaint I have about you. You're a great poster, and given how diverse your interests are you make top notch quality posts everywhere you go. Furthermore, you have a winning personality. You're friendly, passionate, open, you don't hold anything back, and all of these traits shine through when you post making everything you write an enjoyable read.

I'm glad we were in ICE together. I think IC definitely raised the visibility of you, myself, and FunKay, and now we all get the respect and credit we deserve. It's too bad you aren't posting as much anymore, you may have been a mod by now if you were around more often.

I know, I'd like to post more but work commitments, and totally shit internet at home prevent me from getting on as much as I would like :(

I definitely agree with your comments about the ICE. I am glad I was a member of the group!

I was offered the chance to be the WWE Mod by Sly, but turned it down as I don't think I spend enough time online to do a good enough job.

I still need to get Showtime, Naitch, and this guy down here.

Come for the rep, stay for the ********

Assuming you're Tenta, and I will, I like you a lot. You used to have one of the all time coolest sigs on WrestleZone, and now you have one of the all time funniest names on WrestleZone. You're also a super insightful wrestling poster, even though I don't agree with you all the time, and you once left me a very positive rep with inspiring words about how I should never give up. Look at me now, people are lining up to hear me say things about them.

I heard you, assuming you are Tenta, left WZ on not the best terms, but I think everybody would be quite forgiving if you came back on the Tenta account. There are plenty of members who still hold you in high regard, and the ones that don't can suck it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back