A Cold Hard Christmas Truth from your Friendly Neighborhood JGlass

Okay... here I attempt to do EVERYONE in one batch.

I also owe awesome_miz an apology. I forgot that you changed your name.

So awesome_miz, if you're still reading, this one's for you...

awesome_miz: I think you're an okay kid, but you're kind of bland. You're nice, which is a big plus, but that's where your personality begins and ends. You keep most of your posts frighteningly short, and that definitely doesn't help you become relatable. Get out there a little more, and show us who you really are.

I think my original post got erased from existence...

So, I'll play.

I don't know much about you Davi, but from what I seen you don't back down from a challenge, which I can see being kind of obnoxious if I was just trying to post something for funsies and you came at me with the horns, but luckily that hasn't happened yet. Otherwise, I think that's a sign that you're quite passionate, and I can respect that.

Like D-Man said, you've got them big, figurative balls

I haven't talked to you much Megatron, but other than the fact that (I think) you're a Pats fan, you're a good dude. You clearly know a lot about sports and I think you are THE best sports poster on this website. You don't seem to let your preferences or emotions change your views, and you keep everything very professional.

Don't make me destroy you...if you're still doing this that is.

I am, and I won't.

As a fellow Jonathan, I think you represent the name well. You're a funny dude that is well liked by everyone, and for good reason. You're smart, have a great sense of humor, well spoken/written, and you try just hard enough to earn the respect of the masses without looking like you try to hard.

As a WZCW employee, you definitely are my favorite non-bold name right now (sorry FalK). You clearly take the time to make sure your matches are coherent and mistake free, and you have a good feel for the flow. I think sometimes you need to stick to the traditional formula a little more, but I can't discredit you for trying to break the mold. I also very much enjoy reading Stephen Holmes. What a despicable individual he is.

Go on then, it'll give me something to read tomorrow :)

You're one of my favorite lesser-knowns around these parts, and I have no idea why you haven't broken out yet. If I had to guess, it's because you don't post in volume, but you're SO FUCKING FUNNY. I always enjoy a Dowds post, because it's a mixture of intelligence and humor, similar to Sam. In fact, in my eyes you're like Sam-Lite, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see you fill Sam's shoes one of these days.

You're a diverse poster that has valuable things to share in both wrestling and M&T, and I'm sure you get involved with some other sections as well that I'm not as familiar with.

I hope you stick around, because you're subtly one of my favorite posters.

I think my post was eaten. Share away, but be gentle with me. I'm the easily offended, insecure type, ya know.

Awwww shucks LSN, you know you're my bud. A great person to confide in, which probably goes hand in hand with your psychologist background, and an even better person to talk to about wrestling, sports, or even catty WrestleZone gossip. While on paper it looks like you and I would be mortal enemies (a Republican Christian vs. a Democratic Athiest), we share surprisingly similar ideals and values, and has allowed us to hold a mutual respect for each other. I enjoy our friendly rivalry spawned by me accurately predicting Dolph Ziggler wouldn't win the WHC at the Royal Rumble, and since then I think we've traded victories back and forth.

You've deserved everything you've gotten here on the forums. You worked hard for months without receiving the proper recognition, but you skyrocketed to modship so fast, that only one man's rapid ascension could rival yours (ahem...). Sadly, you've been peeled away from the forums due to your real life events, and I fear that impending birth of your child may only cause you to spend even less time on WrestleZone... but it's for the better. You will raise your child to be an awesome wrestling fan, and one day you will return as the father-son duo that will change WrestleZone as we know it.

LSN, you are one of the people I respect the most on this forum.

Can't say I know much about you Impaler... or anything at all really. From what little I've seen of you, though, you seem like a cool dude.

If you remember me then go ahead, haven't been on in a while

I recognize the name, especially because you were the only other guy to post lots of boobs in SSC's thread besides enterkey... but I still don't know much about you. I do approve of your titty posting, though, so keep up the good work.

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;3581510 said:
This probably isn't smart, but sure.

I was very impressed with you after you held your own against some of this site's better posters in the Zack Ryder debates. Looks like we Ryder-supporters got the last laugh as he is as over as can be and getting a title shot this Sunday. I considered you to be a faux-protege of sorts, and looked forward to helping you become a great poster.

But as with all my faux-proteges, your ego got the best of you, and you turned into a little asshole. You started claiming you were already one of the best posters on the site, and you started ripping into TNA fans for no apparent reason. If there's one thing on this site that annoys me more than anything, it's that (some) TNA fans and WWE fans feel like they are natural enemies, when we really have nothing to be upset with one another about.

I quickly withdrew my support from you, and turned to shamelessly ripping you down. Kind of a dick move, but that's how this forum generally works, and it's worked well. You tried to change your song and went from hating everything TNA did to suddenly loving everything TNA did. Absolutely nobody fell for your act, and we all saw right through you.

It's a good thing you disappeared for a while, it gave everyone a chance to forget about your foolishness. I think it's safe to come back and post about wrestling now, but don't post what you think people want to hear. Post what you think, and don't apologize for it.

Over here Mr.Saboteur? :3

You're okay, Ricky Runn, but that's about all you are. You have a lot to learn about wrestling before you become a good wrestling poster. You're a nice guy and very polite, so you make it easy to like you.

You're only an average RP'er, but I think that has to do mostly with your character. You need to give your character more of an edge if you want to make him truly interesting, and once you do that you'll see yourself starting to break away. Right now you're being carried by Numbers, which is okay for a rookie, but eventually I'd like to see you Cody Rhodes Number's Bob Holly and go off on your own.

I believe my prior post in this thread got eaten and or lost in the shuffle. I am game for hearing wat you think of me JGlass.

Shit, I could have sworn I made a post about you!

I like you Stormy, you're an okay guy. You're love for the Jets cancels out your love for the Yankees, and what's left over is a guy that is great to talk to about sports and wrestling, and you have some good insight on video games as well.

I think your sometimes abrasive personality casts a shadow on how well spoken and interesting you are. There are definitely times where you need to take a deep breath and remind yourself that this is just the internet, and people are going to say things on here that they don't mean just to get a reaction out of you.

Really, your tendency to overreact is the only bad thing people could say about you, except that you are probably the truest embodiment of the term loyal to a fault, but I find that endearing most of the time. Whether it's the Jets, Yankees, or Zack Ryder, you refuse to let anyone try to shake your deeply rooted feelings for the things you love, and I can respect that.

If I'm not too late for the party, I'll take a shot.

You suffer from the same stigma of overreacting as Stormtrooper, but you're not around as much to make up for it with consistent good posting. That said, I still like you HHHBK. You'll talk about just about anything on an educated level, and you make for a good guy to have a small back and forth with. I find that when you debate people you like you tend to keep it very personable and you are very eloquent. You just need to take that deep breath I was talking about with Stormtrooper when you start to feel your heart rate rising.

I hope mine didn't get eaten.

Aw yeah CH David is back in action. I missed you when were on your NY Cock Loving hiatus, so I'm very happy you're back.

You're one of the few people I talk to outside of WrestleZone forums, and for good reason: we're both at similar places in our lives. I'm in the tail end of college, you're at the starting point of your professional life, and we're both looking to break into the entertainment industry. True, we're in two different areas, but I have a feeling we may have similar journeys. I think you have everything it takes to make it as a DJ of some sort. You have the voice, the know-how, you're a conversationalist, and you're passionate about music. When I first listened to the Chi-Guy show, I figured it would be some crappy pod-cast by two wannabe radio hosts... but the production values were very good and the conversations were engaging, and it got to the point where I was bummed out every time the show ended and I had to wait a week for the next edition.

You're an awesome guy, and we share a ton of the same interests which makes it easy to talk to you. You're definitely a WrestleZone e-bro, and I hope that one day you'll be able to come to New York to join NJexus for a PPV experience. If nothing else, you and IC can down Irish Whiskey together.

Obviously im not just here to take note of Cocos disgusting sig.

Do me one too. From the heart. This should be syrupy

Oh this could be VERY syrupy, as you are not only my all time favorite WrestleZone poster, but a good friend in real life, and one of the people I respect most in this world. I'll break it down into three sections like that...

WrestleZone- It seems like whenever I have a good WrestleZone moment, you're right there. You were the first person to recognize my posting ability and I remember receiving your Mighty Rep as if it was just last week. I think I repped you back and then sent you a thank you note as well. That seems ridiculous to me now, but that's what I did. You were there when I was made into a mod, and you were there when I was invited to join the illustrious New Jersey Triad for a PPV at D-Man's house. I'll get into the details of that night later, but you definitely coached me via PM through the nerves of meeting random internet strangers in real life. In addition to being there for me, you're just all around one of the best posters. I've said it before, people look at you as the guy that pumps iron and pounds chicks, but you're easily one of the most intelligent posters on this forum, whether it be on wrestling, current events, history, or anything. You post with informed opinions and charm, which makes any given NorCal post a must read.

Real Life- My first meeting of NorCal came when he and IC answered the door to D-Man's house. For those that don't know, both NorCal and IC are HUGE, and I've always been pretty lanky, and they got it in their heads that they would try to intimidate me with their size. It didn't work. I was kind of confused with what they were trying to accomplish by opening the door and silently staring at me, but not intimidated. I looked at the six pack of beer I was carrying and then back at them, and then the rest was history. For me, the NJexus went through a reverse Flanderization process: Everyone started as exaggerated versions of their online personas but over time morphed into their normal selves. That first night with the Triad was hilarious, if not exactly what I expected. IC and NorCal spent most of the night arguing with each other, often times yelling at each other, Becky was sitting at the dining room table knitting something, and D-Man was either watching the PPV with us and providing some insight during the lulls in the IC/NorCal debates... or he was cleaning. Then after the PPV was over we got the word that Osama Bin Laden died, and NorCal was jumping around the house like a maniac. It was a good time had by all.

Back to talking to NorCal specifically: I love talking to Chris and Brian and spending time with them, but whenever we all hang out I look forward to talking to you the most. It's probably because we're so much closer in age than I am to the other two, but you're a good guy to sit down with and just talk about life with. We're obviously in two very different places, but I enjoy hearing your stories and perspective, and I'm sure you like hearing about what's going on in my life too. I had a lot of fun when we had out fireside conversation at IC's party, and sitting with you at MSG was a fucking blast... even if I was slightly worried you'd throw me down the stairs when CM Punk beat Alberto Del Rio or when Big Show went off the top rope. (Seriously, NorCal grabbed me and started shaking me like a martini shaker, and I sat RIGHT in front of the steps.) I'm disappointed we won't be seeing you on Sunday, but I'm sure there are plenty of WWE PPVs in the NJexus's future.

Respect- I respect everyone in the NJexus. Chris is married to a wonderful woman that loves all the same things he does and has a great job that he just keeps moving up in, D-Man is a barroom rockstar, which is pretty fucking gritty and cool, he's gotten in the ring and fought, and he's traveled all over the United States. I want a bit of everything that Chris and D-Man have when it's my turn to be an adult. On the other hand, I have absolutely no desire to join the military, and while I'm slightly envious of how many ridiculously hot chicks you've banged, at the same time I know that's not for me. I respect Chris and Brian for living the lives they have, and while that's true of you to a similar degree, it's not the lifestyle itself that impresses me as much as the fact that you seem to do it with 120% confidence and unforgivingly. You seem to know exactly what you want, how you want to do it, and then you... you know... actually DO IT. You represent everything you want to represent, and you not only preach your ideals, but you also practice them, a quality that has almost vanished from the world today.

Along with my dad and a few personal idols, you are one of the people I respect most in the world and want most to be like.

I probably left a bunch of things I wanted to say out of that, but

If you want. the randomness of the forums is enough for me though. is WZ from the same makers of WWE12?

The few times we've talked Sparky, I've really enjoyed it. You don't hold anything back and that makes you a great guy to converse with. Sadly, you've disappeared for quite a while, but I'm hoping you make a comeback. You're a funny dude and a good guy to talk to.

Slowly raises hand
uvXch.jpg

No real opinion of you Lilac. Thanks for sticking around and balancing out the male/female ratio?

I swear to God, if you say ONE bad thing about me...

YOU HAVE A MUFFIN TOP!

But that's the only bad thing I'll say about you. You have changed my life... in that you convinced me that it's okay to ask a waitress to bring you something random. I've done it with drinks... not with food yet. You're clearly an adventurous guy, and that's a quality I really respect.

You're an awesome guy in every regard. Fun to talk to, you have good stories, you're a riot, and you share just about all the same interests as I do. You're definitely well on your way to e-brohood, if you aren't an e-bro already.

Probably gonna regret this......

Why? You're an okay guy. You're just kind of dumb about wrestling. You're okay in other areas, though. I remember having some major debate with you about something, but I don't remember what it was.

He just said youw ere cool but crap about wrestling stuff.

He's missed me off twice now.

You missed me out :(

It's because I hates you.

Just kidding of course. Lee, we've also had a more up and down relationship. It started on the ups. I dropped into your personal thread for video game discussion (I think), and I wound up helping you with your submission to IGN to be a guest writer. I don't think that panned out, but I think that whole ordeal inspired you to do the blog, and from what I understand that was very successful. At that point I considered you a forum buddy, and enjoyed talking to you.

Then things went south. I don't really know why they did, but they did. D-Man made the stick in ass comment, and I have to agree. There were many times where you got upset over the tiniest things for no real reason, and it happened pretty often. It probably didn't help matters that none of us had much patience for you as I'm sure you had a perfectly good reason for it, but that's not really as much of an excuse as an explanation.

Then there was the Video Game Tournament... I thought you kinda overstepped your boundaries there, but it was not as big a deal as I made it out to be. I exaggerated for emphasis and for teh lulz, and teh lulz were had by many. By many I mean me, Coco, nightmare, and a few other partakers.

Since then it's been nothing but positive things. You're a nice guy, you have that a sassy British sense of humor that I find quite funny, and you're an asset to the forums. I'm glad you didn't leave after you resigned from modding. I think you may have taken some time to get your real life in order, and since then I've found you to be nothing but enjoyable.

You seemed to have skipped me.

I got a quote notification that took me here??

I didn't miss either of you. I had words for both of you, though not many for Impaler. This thread is freaking out quite a bit, probably from an overdose of truth. Or the mushiness of my messages to Doc, Crock, Coco, and NorCal melted the whole thread.

Reactions: Lee
He just said youw ere cool but crap about wrestling stuff.

He's missed me off twice now.

No! I got you.

I guess the forums ate my post, lets see what you got JGlass.

You too...

Ryders turn!

I don't know much about you. I think you used to try too hard, but now you don't. the consequence of that is that you fell off of my radar.

I think my posts on here keep getting eaten!

Nope, I got you.

One day. I will read what is in this thread.

Oh man, I poured my heart out and you didn't even read it yet :(

I think it's working now... I hope...

Fuckin a, dude. Read it NOW.

I did shake the shit out of you when Big Show jumped :lmao: sometimes I forget im a bit strong. I get excited :( Im sorry :lmao:

Also, that was one HELL of a touching post. I dont even know quite what to say with this getting overly homo erotic here

but ah, dude, you were right in all you said. Thats why I really like peeling off and just chilling with you at times when you are around, and I can tell you value the perspective ive gained in years past, and I do like talking about everything that is going on with you. When I said you are the coolest guy of the group I meant it. Thats why I get particularly pumped when i know you are gonna be around.

Oh, and I was phsyched we got to sit together at the Series as well. SO phsyched.

That is going to go down as one of the top 3 most fun times of my entire fucking life, certainley right up there at this current time.

Pissed ill only be there in spirit this weekend.

Damn, I like to think Numbers and I are working together instead of me riding his coat tails but hey, I can't say I still have some work to do before I can get on the same level as Numbers or anyone else for that matter.

I think you missed me too. On page 11.

When I first met you, you annoyed me quite a bit. Then you toned it down and you really started to become quite a fun poster to read. You never really had the personality that I like to see in posters, but your posts were generally pretty well informed. Unfortunately, I think you let that go to your head and you let your personality shine through... and it's not exactly an endearing one. You take things too seriously, and often very personally. I don't know why that is, but you need to let go of things.

I don't think anyone, myself included, thinks of you as a bad poster. You're just so uptight that it's easy, and to a degree funny, to get you all riled up by questioning you and making you look foolish, which whether you would like to admit or not, is what is happening just about every time you step to someone like Coco, or ESPECIALLY your back and forth with Barbosa.

Take a chill pill, and then get back to doing what you do best: discussing wrestling. The cliqueiness of the forums does not agree with you.

ItS Deady's turn :)

I liked you Deadman, and I quickly jumped on the Deadman band wagon when you came back. I get that you don't like to post much because you don't like to type/write, but I wish you would stick around more because you're a pretty fun dude. I thought your video response idea was clever and innovative, but like I explained, it wouldn't work for various reasons. Maybe in the future we'll have a section where members can respond to each other via short videos, and then you can go crazy.

I'll take your best shot.

I have no idea what this Coco drama is, but it hasn't changed my high opinion of you. I was always a Dragon Saga fan, not only because you discussed wrestling intelligently from the get-go (a rare find in new posters), but because you did it in an amicable manner, and you could talk about any type of wrestling, whether it was WWE, TNA, ROH, Japan, CHIKARA, etc. I respect someone who is so passionate about wrestling that they try to watch everything they can.

I also find it hilarious how much trouble you had following the rules. Most of the time the only people that get into trouble are idiots, or at the very least acting like idiots. You just got banned because you didn't get it, but I think you impressed the staff enough that a bunch of us PM'd you to explain the rules, and you haven't been banned since.

Okay... here I attempt to do EVERYONE in one batch.
.....That's what she said....
.....Damn that's gonna be hard (actually the problem would be more about it eventually being soft)....
I could go on and on, but I won't.

I like you Stormy, you're an okay guy. You're love for the Jets cancels out your love for the Yankees, and what's left over is a guy that is great to talk to about sports and wrestling, and you have some good insight on video games as well.

I think your sometimes abrasive personality casts a shadow on how well spoken and interesting you are. There are definitely times where you need to take a deep breath and remind yourself that this is just the internet, and people are going to say things on here that they don't mean just to get a reaction out of you.

Really, your tendency to overreact is the only bad thing people could say about you, except that you are probably the truest embodiment of the term loyal to a fault, but I find that endearing most of the time. Whether it's the Jets, Yankees, or Zack Ryder, you refuse to let anyone try to shake your deeply rooted feelings for the things you love, and I can respect that.
I appreciate the kind words (again, as you apparently didn't miss my first post, but your reply was eaten by the forum monster). I know I tend to be a bit too serious. It's kinda why I haven't been on as much. Tis something I am trying to rectify.

When I first met you, you annoyed me quite a bit. Then you toned it down and you really started to become quite a fun poster to read. You never really had the personality that I like to see in posters, but your posts were generally pretty well informed. Unfortunately, I think you let that go to your head and you let your personality shine through... and it's not exactly an endearing one. You take things too seriously, and often very personally. I don't know why that is, but you need to let go of things.

I don't think anyone, myself included, thinks of you as a bad poster. You're just so uptight that it's easy, and to a degree funny, to get you all riled up by questioning you and making you look foolish, which whether you would like to admit or not, is what is happening just about every time you step to someone like Coco, or ESPECIALLY your back and forth with Barbosa.

Take a chill pill, and then get back to doing what you do best: discussing wrestling. The cliqueiness of the forums does not agree with you.

Hey, that wasn't too harsh.:)

I agree that the forum is a bit too cliquey for me and cliqueyness is not something that I like. I dunno about my personality really. I guess I do get angry a bit quickly. I do have pretty strong opinions but I guess I will have to learn to express them without getting annoyed or annoying everyone else. I do not apologize for anything though because it is pretty apparent that I got equally annoyed by some of you as well and every single one of you enjoyed riling me up as well.

I do, however, think that I do get misinterpreted on occasion. I don't know what you think of it but I was not questioning you on the way you handled the awards. Just like I did not brag about my posting abilities. I just kinda threw the "one of the better posters here" term out there. To be honest with you, I do not even think that posting about wrestling requires a huge degree of skill either.

Anyhow, I think you are an alright guy J. You have a good taste in movies . You are also a pretty chilled out guy which is something I guess I should try and emulate. In the context of the forums you are somewhat of a workhorse as a mod and a good poster. I still do however think that your endorsement for the elections isn't exactly as unbiased as you would like to think but I guess it is something that would have worked in our favor had someone like Theo contested. It's not a big deal though and I still view you as sort of a friend and I hope that something as silly as a forum election in which niether of us are contesting comes in between that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back