• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your first opinion

This could be long.

First, the Staff I actually recall for the first time.

D-Man: Honestly thought he would become Mod rather quickly due to his relationship standing with Irish & NorCal. Thats not me following the typical theory of his evolution on this forum. Its just the unfortunate role D-Man will forever be stuck with.

Since knowing him, I'll agree he deserves his spot more than some other Staff members. As D-Man drives discussion and actually posts wrestling.

HBK-aholic: This is a two-sided situation. The very first time I met her, she was some random girl adding me on MSN who I had no clue who she was, or why. I spoke with her the first time and the exact thought I had was - "She seems nice, I'll decide if I should block and ignore her later." Then I came to talk with her more, and she was a very good person to know.

Now then, that was the "pre-popularity" Becca. The Post-popularity Becca has become a sort-of behind your back talking bitch, who acts like more of an attention ****e than that Goth chic ever could. Sometimes I feel one of my biggest forum regrets is talking to her so much, that it made her stay. (she told me way back when, I was a major reason she stayed during the beginning - when everyone else ignored her.) In truthful honesty, it sucks that I feel this way - because at one point in life, I truly did think Becca was a very kind and sweet person to know.

IC25: As bad as this may make him feel, and I mean no disrespect - I never really "noticed" Irish, until he became a mod that went from the lowest guy on the Staff to suddenly becoming Chris Cash's best friend over night and making admin. I resented him for that, and felt he turned on the Staff to side with the Corp. power all to kiss ass and get somewhere.

Since truly trying harder to know Irish, he is a great guy and friend to have. It kinda sucks that I once thought of him as shit and a back-stabber. But if nothing else, I know thats not who he is now. (at least I'd like to hope not) He's a great guy to know.

Ty/Krayzie Jackson: I originally thought he was black. First, through not seeing photos. Then through talking to him and hearing him on xbox live. I was 100% convinced, even after posting pictures of this white guy - that they were fakes and he was black.

Was that a big matter? No. I'm only referring to it because I can't stand fake people, and Ty was a great guy that I was just so convinced was lying about his skin color. :lmao:

Mighty NorCal: The first memories I have of NorCal were when he'd PM me ALL THE TIME to post in his damn threads. LOL While it made me feel special, and honored that he at one time thought so highly of my opinion - this fucker, in his beginning, made a lot of LONG ASS - THOUGHT PROVOKING threads. I had to set aside DAYS just to give them time. It got annoying. LOL

In talking with him on chats, I came to know NorCal as more of a similar person to my own life than many will ever know. I see him as one of the very few people on this forum I could be great friends with. And once again, for reasons most will never understand.

The Lariat: I thought he was degrading to women and felt sex stories that seemed extremely fake were the way to make an impression. I felt he was over-doing himself with all that.

Now, I'm happy to know he is one of the better Old School fanatics on this forum and knows his shit as far as that goes. I'm more thankful to X, for asking me to give Lariat a chance, than anything.

TDigs/Ulises Lima: I honestly got Tdigs and Marquis confused ALL THE TIME. I don't have any true memories/first impressions of Tdigs, other than he was a good person to talk with.

Slyfox696: Thought people over-rated him to be honest. While (now) I can see he's a great poster. Back in the beginning of knowing him, I seen everyone post about how they never wanted to debate with him.. and I couldn't figure out why.

All Sly ever did was repeat himself, until people finally gave in and agreed. To me, that never meant he was right - just persistent.

klunderbunker: In a similar fashion to Tdigs/Marquis, I often got KB confused with Monkey. They seem to have come in at the same time, and acted SO ALIKE it was scary.

Lee: Bit of a hot-head who couldn't take other's opinions. When I banned him, I was intent on it being forever.

xfearbefore: Everyone has that one person that everyone ELSE views in such a high light because they've been around forever, yet they could never see it. X was the guy I never seen why everyone else blew loads over in the very beginning.

He was barely around the forums, except for once in a while in the bar room. Barely said anything, and was viewed as huge. I never got it. Now I can see he's a good poster and a good guy to talk with.. just didn't see that back then.

Now, some random regular members..

Marquis: Beyond confusion him for Tdigs at times.. the biggest thing I always seen in Marquis from the start was the world's biggest Y2Jake fanatic - even more so than Sam.

Nita/Little Jerry Lawler: In truth, I don't recall either. I just wanted to mention them because they contribute something I used to do as a part of the reason they enjoyed the forums. To me, thats more of an honor on here than anyone could ever give me.

Dewey/Coco: I'm still convinced both are that Leorne kid.

Jane: First it was a he, then it was a she, or was it a she then a he. Either way, thats pretty much the story of Jane in a nutshell.

Tenta: Thought he was some random n00b I could convince to vote for Edge a year ago. Who would've knew he'd turn out to be a decent poster?

NSL: The best way to describe NSL would be to say "today's Armbar". He's someone that when I first met him, had all this hype and glory surrounding him - and yet I barely seen him post anything more than a couple one-liners in the bar room.

Since knowing NSL more, hes' a good guy. Been through a lot of shit.

Armbar: I'm starting to enjoy his wrestling posts more. When I first seen him post in the bar room, I just blew it off thinking he's some random guy who'll be gone in two weeks once no one pays attention to him.

Now, some old school originals that I enjoyed from day one - more or less.

Wes: Ass, prick, little bitch. Those are the three best words to describe Wes and he'd agree with every one of them. Hands down, one of the top 5 people I'd want to meet and hang out with off this forum.

Justinsayne: See Wes.

AE: I never got on the same page as AE. We didn't see eye to eye on anything, and he talked shit behind people's backs in the old "invisible room" and that annoyed me. He never seemed to have the balls to tell them to their face, and I just never got why.

Brian Becker: No one seemed to like Becker, yet they put up with him and talked to him. He was like an old school Derf - only that people secretly did like. :lmao: Seriously though, I'd just say see Wes/Justin for this one too. Minus the dick, ass, prick parts. Becker was never any of those things - just a diehard Pittsburgh fan.

RVDgurl: Scared me. The few times I ever talked with her, I was unsure to know if she was a lady - or a scary woman who'd kill me with barbwire if I said something wrong.

Eternal Dragon: Sweetest girl you'd ever talk with. Some of the things she's said over the past couple of years - are words I would have NEVER believed she'd know of, let alone use, when I first talked to her.

Y2Jake: Whenever you wanted sarcasm and comedy - you'd look to Jake. A guy, in my first opinion, who tried sometimes too hard - to make it seem like he wasn't trying at all. (example: if he didn't care, he would've never given me advice on how to post, or be a mod. HE, is the reason I became who I did on this forum.)

Luther Hull: Thought he was the baddest of admins. All I ever seen Luther do was post "infraction" and "I'll ban you if you don't watch it." This made me NEVER want to cross pathes with him, in fear that anything could set him off and he'd infract and/or ban me.

Jonny: "The Owner". Thats how I seen Jonny. When I had an issue with thinking my account had been hacked, I went to him and he handled it. Before I knew of Crave - before there WAS a Crave, Jonny was the guy who'd never post or be seen. Never joke like Jake. But always be the guy who'd deal with the top situations.

At least, that was my first impression of him.

Death Is A Right: Silent. Kept to himself. Barely said anything. I'm glad I can talk more to him, now. Hes a good guy to know.

Shadowmancer: Little odd and weird at times. Often posts random things that NO ONE ever gets or understands. Still, I did love the fuck out of his Wrestler of the Week thread.

A.J.: Thought he hated me, because Jake voted me in as mod instead of AE. (even though we both became mods roughly at the same time.)

Sam: Kinda strange. He reminded me of the nerdy character from the movie Love, Actually. The one who wanted to go to America to hook-up with a hot chic. That was literally my first impression of Sam.

Shocky: Greatest poster this forum has ever had, and will ever have.

Well, that about covers it. If anyone else wants my first impression of them, let me know.

Do me Do me! LOL. Not really.

There isn't much I can actually say about you, Nate.

I believe you to be black. You seemed like what I'd call a "Will Follower" all throughout the WZ Tournament, last year. And you were like my own, black, Mini-Me. Who had bad taste in music. :p

I will say in a related note, I never knew why you got banned during the Finals and thought it sucked since you were one of the few others who tried backing Edge through actual posts.

There isn't much I can actually say about you, Nate.

I believe you to be black. You seemed like what I'd call a "Will Follower" all throughout the WZ Tournament, last year. And you were like my own, black, Mini-Me. Who had bad taste in music. :p

I will say in a related note, I never knew why you got banned during the Finals and thought it sucked since you were one of the few others who tried backing Edge through actual posts.

God damnit I'm not black!!! Lol. Are you saying this just to fuck with me or do you really think I am? Look at my Facebook if you think I am. I was a total Will-Head back then. I still am, only I think I've established myself at least a little bit so I don't have to ride your coat tails any longer.

I was banned because I was posting on a phone and I tried to stop a post while it was loading so I can add some slight flaming to this one moron, but I didn't realize that it produced a duplicate post. It was my 3rd strike. Now I have a clean rap sheet.

Nate you where desperate enough to try and post on a forum on a phone?

My first 500 posts were all done from a phone. I was super addicted to this place back then man. Now I have somewhat of a life. I only really came back here because I got an actual computer and it's not so time consuming. I seriously used to spend all damn day on here.

God damnit I'm not black!!! Lol. Are you saying this just to fuck with me or do you really think I am? Look at my Facebook if you think I am.

No, I swear. I truly thought/think you're black.

I mean, obviously if you're telling me right now - you're white - then I'll believe you. (kinda) I may even forget, because you have a black avatar. And you like rap music. (Ty's black too, I'm pretty sure of it.)

I was a total Will-Head back then. I still am, only I think I've established myself at least a little bit so I don't have to ride your coat tails any longer.

I don't really have "coat tails" anymore, anyways. Poor Armbar said he thought I was one of the most hated "big names" on the forum. That should go to show you how far I've fallen.

I was, at one time, the "People's Mod". The most sensible and friendly person here. Then the Edge tournament push happened and BAM.. biggest heel the forums ever seen, apparently.

I was banned because I was posting on a phone and I tried to stop a post while it was loading so I can add some slight flaming to this one moron, but I didn't realize that it produced a duplicate post. It was my 3rd strike. Now I have a clean rap sheet.

That should teach you to never post from your phone. :p

I've been known as Ferbian through my whole WZ career, the only change I made was capitalizing my name, because I idiotically signed up as ferbian, old habit of quickly forgetting the capitalization.

I don't think I liked anybody when I first "met" them. 'Cept maybe Coco and Disarray. Jake frightened me slightly.

Will was my first taste of someone disagreeing with me on this forum. One of the first things I posted was that I thought a Hogan/Austin match should end with interference by The Rock.

Will laid into me for that one.

To be fair, I was less educated on wrestling then than I am now.

I just thought it was cool that a regular member quoted my post. :blush:

Dave is viewing this thread.

First thing he ever said to me was "Pics or it didn't happen", in reference to my messed up pinky finger.

My first opinion of Doc came when he was already known. :lmao: I never even knew I had connection to him prior to his sig making ability.

I just remember everyone telling me that if I needed a sig done, or to understand something photo-shop worthy, to get ahold of Doc. I figured he was a genius.

Now that he says what he just did.. I can see I was WAY off. :p

I should also point out that I've been here long enough to have the luxury of forgetting what I thought when I first read any of anyone's posts.

I normally don't form impressions of people when they first arrive on the board because I only read the posts of people I recognize. And even then, I skim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back