I'll Give You Rep and Lie Through My Teeth About How Great You Are, IF--

I thought I knew Sam.

edge-retires.jpg

A: Christian
B: Henry
C: Orton
D: Mysterio

FunKay. FunKay, FunKay, Funkay. Oh, FunKay! You're so great with your... literacy. You can read and write and everything. As far as I can tell, your numeracy is also of quite a good standard. I bet you've got a GCSE in Maths.

I like it when you post live discussions that have pictures in them with a pleasing ratio. I mean, that's more the WWE's doing than yours, isn't it? Still.

I like that you come from a country that borders mine. It's, like, right there. If I wanted to go visit, say, Coco, I'd have to get a plane to Canada. If I wanted to visit you, I'd just have to, uh, get a plane to Scotland. So you've got convenience on your side.

As The Canadian might say, you're a pretty chill dude. But he also mentioned 'toxins' in relation to a chiropractor once, so, uh, I could be wildly wrong.

I said Rey-Rey, damn it. Nobody told me I had to be specific.

You're alright.

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3587596 said:
D: Cody Rhodes.

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3587604 said:
Rody Chodes?

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3587610 said:
A: Kofi Kingston.

Medal, now.

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3587673 said:
Ah, I get why I was close. C is Cody Rhodes. Yes, I win!

You're like a father to me. We've been through this before, but you really, truly are. When I scrape my knee, I want you there. When I want someone to cradle me and comfort me, I want you there. When it gets dark and I need someone to read me a bed time story, I want you there.

Come on, pa - let's go down to the fishing hole! We'll catch some fish and cook us a fine dinner. Afterwards, we can drink whiskey and shave. Then we can take our shirts off and wrestle.

If you could teach me about the birds and the bees, it'd really be appreciated.

A can't be John Morrison.

CM-Punk-WWE-Contract.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back