• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What will WWE do if Randy Orton's arm is broken?

Since the next PPV is fatal four way, they'll just push cena sheamus, then insert edge some how, and then put either the miz or Y2J into the main title picture. If they have Cena drop the belt, he will feud with whoever wins the belt, and if cena retains He'll probably feud with sheamus. The main title picture will be fine

Well it's a shame that randy had his arm injured. He was becoming one of the most interesting character in RAW. Well I suppose someone could take his place while he's out maybe elevate John Morisson since he's not doing anything significant lately on RAW. Since a fatal four way is coming up i think it'll be cena vs sheamus vs edge vs john morisson or batista if he decides to stay. Either way itd be really interesting to seee how this plays out on RAW tomorrow night.

I get that SD needs him, but wouldn't it be cool to see him on Raw? As one of my favorites it would be nice to see him in better storylines. SD can offer him nothing. Raw can push him onto the main event scene. He should take advantage of the lack of talent and insert himself. I really don't care to see him face Rey or Kane or Taker. Its just gonna end in him losing. On the other hand, Raw can offer him the WWE title as well as new fresh feuds.

I agree Raw does have a few other main eventers, but their busy in storylines. I doubt WWE would end them just to replace Orton. So far Jericho is tied up. Christian could replace Orton in the Edge feud, but that still leaves Cena as the only "main event" face. And nobody wants that. SD can die because frankly no one cares, and NXt is gonna end soon. That leaves Raw as the flagsip show. But theres nobody there. And if Raw sucks, WWE sucks. SD and NXT are basically recorded house shows. Raw is where the ratings are. At the moment I think it would be the perfect time to give CM a shot.

"Over the Limit" is a good title for this. It shouldn't have happened. Nothing was fun or exciting here. Just people getting busted open and boring matches.

I think it may be more than a dislocated shoulder. His arm looked messed up near the elbow.

And did anyone else not see the ref do the X thing? Its the first thing that caught my eye after I realized something was wrong.

Monkey...first u said it was a broken arm now ur saying it might be a dislocated shoulder. You bashed the Posters use of a question mark at the end of the topic. Gimmie a break it was totally a dislocated shoulder as far as the eye could see. If the arm was BROKEN with the PG rating the WWE wouldn't have allowed the match to continue IMO. Can't imagine them allowing someone with a broken arm to continue in the WWE PG era.

As far as what WWE will do. SIMPLE. They'll let Edge run big time with this "look what I did to the "legend killer". Now because of me he's been put out of the business. Blah blah blah. Orton returns after a few weeks/months of Edge bashing him. Setting up a redemption match between Edge & Randy Orton.

That don't mean its a broken arm :)
if his shoulder was seperated/dislocated it could be hanging considerably lower, if his elbow was dislocated it would be hanging lower.

I know. I'm just pointing out the lack of accepting hes injured. It read, "blah blah is reporting the injury on Sunday is real". Obviously. WZ needs to be more aware. I doubt they were even watching it because they would have noticed a one foot longer arm. Pretty creepy.

Monkey...first u said it was a broken arm now ur saying it might be a dislocated shoulder. You bashed the Posters use of a question mark at the end of the topic. Gimmie a break it was totally a dislocated shoulder as far as the eye could see. If the arm was BROKEN with the PG rating the WWE wouldn't have allowed the match to continue IMO. Can't imagine them allowing someone with a broken arm to continue in the WWE PG era.

As far as what WWE will do. SIMPLE. They'll let Edge run big time with this "look what I did to the "legend killer". Now because of me he's been put out of the business. Blah blah blah. Orton returns after a few weeks/months of Edge bashing him. Setting up a redemption match between Edge & Randy Orton.

First you called me monkey then expect me to read your post? What a joke. You give me a break. I was talking about the post on WZ.com. The Breaking News post. Don't be ******ed. Next time read before you type. Why am I always harassed by the ignorant ones....

And yes, its a dislocated shoulder. I said broken arm in general, as at the time I didn't know. And THANKS for your opinion. It was needed. You are a real help.

Simple fix for this.

Edge comes on RAW tomorrow, and boasts about how he put Orton out. He cuts a great heel promo, calls Orton a coward, etc. Edge would then have a new gimmick, similar to the Legend Killer gimmick, he'll be the guy that injures wrestlers. WWE could bring in local talent and have them suffer an "injury" to Edge. Edge continues this, goes on to get in the title hunt and possibly win the strap. Then, when Orton is healed, he comes back asking for a rematch, this time, a title match. It'll give Cena a chance to get away from the title for a while too, which would be great because, to be honest, the belt on Cena is getting pretty stale (everyone has been saying this for like, ever, but still). It's been done before but it would be perfect to keep pushing Edge in the heel direction and make Orton look like the victim, albeit a ruthless, aggressive, and defensive victim.

wwe should try to push miz and see what happens i think he could be a good main eventer he has great mic skills and he is over as a heel

sad for orton though he was making some great matches and having a good fued

i disagree, i think he Punk still has alot to offer to the smackdown brand.. if Orton is indeed injured to the point where he cant compete for a while, Raw still has guys like Morrison or even MVP (i still have hope for him) So raw is fine without Punk and smackown needs him more.

Well Raw doesnt have MVP, but yes... Morrison is still on Raw. I just looked at the roster and there are plenty of major players on Raw right now. To answer Stone Cold_Randy Orton, I dont think it would be cool to see CM Punk on Raw, b/c he is going to get buried in all of the heels on Raw. He is over as a heel very well. Why mess with that? Whats the plan? Bring him to Raw and turn him face? So then you have a surplus of faces on Smackdown and a lack of major heels.

I think CM Punk NEEDS to stay on Smackdown. Breaking up SES spells the end pretty much for Luke Gallows. Also, who are your major Smackdown heels then? Swagger, McIntyre and Ziggler are your major heels with plenty of faces (Show, Kingston, Christian, MVP, Rey, Undertaker) to cover both shows. If anything, you would want to move one of the faces over to Raw versus a heel. However, I think WWE needs to keep the rosters as is. Maybe we can see how "Super" super Cena is now...

First you called me monkey then expect me to read your post? What a joke. You give me a break. I was talking about the post on WZ.com. The Breaking News post. Don't be ******ed. Next time read before you type. Why am I always harassed by the ignorant ones....

And yes, its a dislocated shoulder. I said broken arm in general, as at the time I didn't know. And THANKS for your opinion. It was needed. You are a real help.

You aren't harassed by the ignorant ones. You are responded to by the ones that are tired of hearing your useless dribble throughout the forums. I've commented on oh, I'd say 5 or 6 of your comments and every time I always get positive responses from everyone except you of course. Seems like your useless dribble is bothering not just me, but others as well. And the only joke here is your dribble that you continue to spew across the forums.

As far as the injury goes even with a broken arm Orton wouldn't be off of TV. Cast it up, and boom he's be ready to do promos and interfere in Edge's matches (not necessarily getting physical but perhaps jumping onto the apron to distract the ref and Edge. All this is going to do is increase the build up for Orton/Edge's feud. This could finally turn into a decent long standing feud between 2 of the best WWE has to offer. FINALLY something good comes to the WWE again. Now all we need is for Edge & Orton to secure decent valets and let them cat fight during matches!

I remember orton was out last time because of a shoulder injury, i remember he was still used on raw with a cast and he was still involved in the storylines with Legacy...either way, if he is going to be out, it's certainly not a good thing, but Raw have got a lot of stars that could fill in for a while, like someone said before, it could turn out to be a major re-match for Summer Slam between orton and edge.

No, he should stay on Smackdown, with him gone, who have smackdown got left, they have already been left dry as it is...he will be involved in main event now, im guessing he will be one of the four men in the fatal four way ppv..

I 4 one am pissed that the match ended in a double count out I mean don't get me wrong I get why it happened,it just sucks.it was the ONLY match that I looked forward/cared about since I first heard about it.I hope he gets well soon so he punt the fuck outta edge;and 4 da record,mr.anderson is a ballsac sucker who cried like a bitch and got booted from wwe so he should stick 2 wat does best:
gettin his ass kicked.

I personally would love to see John Morrison step up to the babyface in Orton's place on Raw. The fans love Orton for his pyscho personality and Morrison for his rockstar image, but John is by far the better wrestler, and really has a chance to step up to the plate. I really don't want to be explaining why he is the next Shelton Benjamin in a few years time.

im gonna make this short no hes better as a heel just look back at that jeff hardy impersonation the heat he got for just that one promo nearly drove the marks insane they wanted to fuck him up he knows how to get heat so aka no

I'm guessing Randy will be off RAW tonight, and perhaps ultimately will be off WWE tapings for a while, only to return and continue his feud with Edge, at least that's the most obvious thing I can see happening.

On the other hand, it may very well open up for a potential of moving Randy Orton to Smackdown, while I don't see it happening at all, it's a potential thing, and I think it could very well do great things for Smackdown, putting him in the run to build Jack Swagger if he hasn't been build already by that time, or to build someone else, or ultimately become world champion himself.

Either way, I'm excited to see what WWE is gonna be doing with Randy, and I think it's a shame that he had to get injured right now, of all times, when he was so obviously on a huge roll on his tweener character.

There's nowhere implications that CM Punk is done with Rey Mysterio, I feel that the feud still has a little bit to pump out of it's potential, while CM Punk is definitely "bald" now, that only fuels to the feud if you ask me.

WWE should absolutely not end the Straight Edge Society, just to move CM Punk, if they're gonna be doing anything, they need to move him together, besides the WWE main event scene on RAW is already stacked a lot, with Randy being gone, it only opens up more, and shouldn't be filled to the top again.

If CM Punk is to be going into anything main event, he needs to start feuding with Jack Swagger, or Big Show (if he eventually wins the world title) which would be the only things that could make sense in any way, due to the fact that Smackdown is missing out on main event players.

Its a big blow for WWE Orton was on a roll. But hopefully they will continue with Orton Edge fued when he comes back.

He should stay on smackdown. Raw does have enough talent and a lot of them are not being used enough.

According to WWE.com it's a separated shoulder. It hurts like a bitch, but he should be back for Summerslam, so Edge and Orton can continue their feud until then.

There's really no need to consider him sidelined. He can be back for RAW and they can have some kind of explanation for what happened. I very much doubt they'll let Randy cool down now that he's mega-over.

Even if Orton can't compete, he can still appear on raw. He'll still be a main eventer. He just wont be competing. He can use this time to fine tune his character and his fued with edge. It'll build lots of suspence. Orton could even be the "official raw consultant" like vicky is/was for smackdown. That way, he could put edge in matches to piss him off. it could be great, they just have to think creativly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back