Welcome to the Prison Y2eh 2.0

I thought your mom might have given up sucking dick for plastic bags of crack after you, but..... guess not.

C'mon, you can't softball them in like that. You know I'm gonna dog it!

I thought your mom might have given up sucking dick for plastic bags of crack after you, but..... guess not.

C'mon, you can't softball them in like that. You know I'm gonna dog it!

Like I just dogged your mom.....

But, let's get off moms cause I just got off yours, much like your dad wished he had a little earlier 9 months before you were born....

My mother would eat you for a snack, then tell you to send in three black guys for breakfast while you were crawling your way out.

Let's not do this.

767205d1359730981-new-new-bike-boy-escalated-quickly_zps178aa246.jpg

My mother would eat you for a snack, then tell you to send in three black guys for breakfast while you were crawling your way out.

Let's not do this.

The funniest thing is that you just made fun of your own mom calling her a dirty ****e....4 guys in one morning?? Wow, bitch must have one helluva an echo cunt....

And yet here you are, talking proud about being unable to properly fuck my mother.

When I fuck your mother, she comes out of the deal well-fucked.

You're right, because fucking hot women as I do, would never work for you.
Either you fuck hot women, or you fuck my mom. This is why people call you out on lying, because of these very obvious contradictions you post.

Clearly you're doing neither, because if you were fucking hot women, you wouldn't be bothering with this bullshit, and if you were fucking my mom, I'd be listening to stories about this scrawny Canadian kid she sent to the hospital with a crushed pelvis and tiny dick, and how the doctors were only able to fix the first but not the second.

Either you fuck hot women, or you fuck my mom. This is why people call you out on lying, because of these very obvious contradictions you post.

Clearly you're doing neither, because if you were fucking hot women, you wouldn't be bothering with this bullshit, and if you were fucking my mom, I'd be listening to stories about this scrawny Canadian kid she sent to the hospital with a crushed pelvis and tiny dick, and how the doctors were only able to fix the first but not the second.

So, since your mom is a fat, ugly, echo cunt ****e (your opinion), I guess you get your looks from her?

So, since your mom is a fat, ugly, echo cunt ****e (your opinion), I guess you get your looks from her?
I never said any of those things. See, this is why we can't take your word when you complain about Mark Madden not telling the truth in a professional wrestling column.

I've already told you I was using the internet before you were a gleam in the eye of a meth-addled ****e at a Green day concert in the '90s. (The Green Day stuff is new, but, well, yeah.) So how old do you think that makes my mother? And here you are, talking about fucking hot women.

I'm past the age where I was hot. You'd have to be pretty desperate to be fucking my mother.

Also, I get my looks from my father.

I never said any of those things. See, this is why we can't take your word when you complain about Mark Madden not telling the truth in a professional wrestling column.

I've already told you I was using the internet before you were a gleam in the eye of a meth-addled ****e at a Green day concert in the '90s. (The Green Day stuff is new, but, well, yeah.) So how old do you think that makes my mother? And here you are, talking about fucking hot women.

I'm past the age where I was hot. You'd have to be pretty desperate to be fucking my mother.

You said your mother would eat me for a snack and then have 4 black guys. Well, I know I have a big cock, and then with the 4 black guts as well, she'd have to be a ****e and with me and the perpetual stereotype, she'd have to have an echo cunt. I'm not a small guy, and you said she'd crush my pelvis, so that makes her fat. Also you said either I fuck hot women, or I fuck your mother, so that makes her ugly. Put it all together, kid, and your opinion of your mother is that she is a fat, ugly, echo cunt ****e.

For your FAS brain, here's where you said these things.

The only way you can find a chick to fuck is if she's a meth head?

And yet I don't use the word fat, ugly, echo, cunt, or ****e. See, this is why we call you a liar.

Also, the big dick thing. Seriously. No one on the planet is going to believe that a guy who complains about his freedom of expression being restricted because people thought his opinion about a professional wrestling columnist was ******ed has anything over 3.5", and I'm being nice.

You have to keep your lies within reason, otherwise they'll never have a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back