Welcome to the Prison Y2eh 2.0

If your dad could have been less effective, or if he would have just lost that game of throw the flour and find the wet spot, maybe the number of children with FAS would have been one less.
You've done the FAS thing before too. :( Take the 42 seconds, go into your e-mail, and get some more material.

In other words, you can't provide reasonable evidence that you are right about anything you've said and instead are copping out like someone with a small dick would.

Nah, I ain't mad. Just disappointed on how easy it is for everyone to virtually destroy you in this thread and how you're not even willing to defend yourself without resorting to circular arguments.

I was kind of hoping to be proven wrong by you. But instead I get the "I'm right you're wrong lalala can't hear you" discussion that kids resort to.

You see, little guy, you're confusing not being able to with not giving a shit what you think. I could go and prove it again, but I don't give a shit about you bitching and crying, kid. And at this point, if I did it, I'd just be giving in to your little internet temper tantrum, and then you'd never learn. Hahaha. Go have a good cry, little guy, and everything will be all better.

Wait you don't care about fighting petty arguments on the internet but you do care enough to ask a friend to hack into a website just so you can "prove" a guy has an alternate account?

I'm confused

You see, little guy, you're confusing not being able to with not giving a shit what you think.

This coming from the Blogging Bitch, right?

I could go and prove it again,

Let's be honest for once, Fudd. You can't. If you could you would have done it by now. Either here or on your blog.

but I don't give a shit about you bitching and crying, kid.

So asking for evidence is bitching and crying now?

Those hot women didn't voluntarily fuck you, did they?

And at this point, if I did it, I'd just be giving in to your little internet temper tantrum, and then you'd never learn. Hahaha. Go have a good cry, little guy, and everything will be all better.

You want to know what the final step of a cunt proven wrong online is? This.

Wait you don't care about fighting petty arguments on the internet but you do care enough to ask a friend to hack into a website just so you can "prove" a guy has an alternate account?

I'm confused
Well, there's secret evidence he has. Posting it would validate everything he's said here and prevent the need for all of this, but he won't post it because, stuff.

It's admittedly hard to follow.

I'm confused

You sure are confused. It was "Slyfox" who falsely accused me of "hacking" in a website. I did not say I did this. You see he doesn't understand the finer points of language, nor does he understand the concept of having friends.

You sure are confused. It was "Slyfox" who falsely accused me of "hacking" in a website. I did not say I did this. You see he doesn't understand the finer points of language, nor does he understand the concept of having friends.
Hey. He said that you IMPLIED that you hacked into the website. You don't get to play the 'imply' game both ways here.

This coming from the Blogging Bitch, right?

Let's be honest for once, Fudd. You can't. If you could you would have done it by now. Either here or on your blog.

So asking for evidence is bitching and crying now?

Those hot women didn't voluntarily fuck you, did they?

You want to know what the final step of a cunt proven wrong online is? This.

No, you being a bitch and crying is bitching and crying. I have no reason to prove it AGAIN, just because some little kid can't follow or doesn't remember.

He certainly did. Because you implied that was what you did. Then, we got some crazy stuff about how you time how long it takes you to open your e-mail, and we never did get that devastating information you have linking together all his various internet personas.

You only get to play the implication game one way, remember.

No, you being a bitch and crying is bitching and crying. I have no reason to prove it AGAIN, just because some little kid can't follow or doesn't remember.

You haven't proved it the first time. Or I wouldn't be asking you to.

Your original statement was incorrect. Banned means completely off of the site and never allowed to return again. You said I was wrong. Prove it.

No, you deleted the original thread I posted. In fact, you would have people believe I posted "multiple threads", which you must deleted as well.
I haven't deleted any of your threads, I don't believe. Which thread did I supposedly delete? What was the first post about?

No, he accused me of "hacking" into the site and committing a "felony".

This coming from the guy who can't figure out what "banned" means. If you did commit a felony then I'd imagine when the authorities come to arrest you that you'd claim that you were being "killed" as opposed to "arrested".

He certainly did. Because you implied that was what you did. Then, we got some crazy stuff about how you time how long it takes you to open your e-mail, and we never did get that devastating information you have linking together all his various internet personas.

You only get to play the implication game one way, remember.

You see, by accusing, as you admit that the "Slyfox" account did, you give up the right to call it "implying" and have to call it "stating". To imply, the other person must infer to conclude. When someone "accuses", as we both agree the "Slyfox" account did, then there is no room for inference and it is a literal statement.

I haven't deleted any of your threads, I don't believe. Which thread did I supposedly delete? What was the first post about?

Yes, you did, Kid. You stated that I have posted multiple threads, and you did so after I was relegated to here and banned from the other forums. And yet, kid, there are not "multiple threads, started by me, are there? So, you lied then, or you're lying now. Either way you like it, you're a liar.

Yes, you did, Kid. You stated that I have posted multiple threads, and you did so after I was relegated to here and banned from the other forums. And yet, kid, there are not "multiple threads, started by me, are there? So, you lied then, or you're lying now. Either way you like it, you're a liar.

What was the thread he deleted that had all of this valuable information called?

What was the thread he deleted that had all of this valuable information called?

I'm sure "you guys" can figure it out......or, given you can't figure out the most basic aspects of life, maybe you can't.....either way, doesn't really affect me. In fact, wasn't it you "spider" that provided the definition.....and couldn't remember that I used "relegated" and you used "regulated".... Because you're a moron....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back